Nadech Kugimiya (IN Magazine No. 200 July 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ooh, thanks for following the forum rules by uploading the pictures onto an image hosting server first before sharing your links here (and of course, thanks for providing credits). :) :thumbsup:

I love IN magazine photo shoots! Nadech is super handsome for this shoot. Love his hair and outfits, everything! The only picture I'm not too fond of is the last one; his pose is funny and he didn't look ready. :D Other than that, the other photos are beautiful!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@amya your cousin is so lucky to get the last copy! well, this goes to show the demand for nadech is still high, while james ji being too exposed now is decreasing in demand! ;)

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
@tippytoes .. Yea she was very lucky. Demand for Nadech is still super high and I was a little confused because I thought James Ji manager doesn't want him over exposed but he's on every cover of the magazines that people are barely buying because its too much. I've heard the same story in a couple other stores too. Nothing against the guy but just wondering.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Dudes should never ever wear flower pants, no matter how hot you are; just don't.................

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
F***x! Boy you are gorgeous! LoL excuse my French lol

Amya said:
My dearest cousin of mine went to buy a copy of this and she said she got the last one.. Everything else was James Ji and fully stocked smh
Same here my BFF is currently in Thailand. When it first hit stands I asked her to get it for me. She went to look for it 2 days after and wasnt able to get a hold of it. Then a week later she bought a copy off a coffee shop for me. So sweet. I'm still waiting for my copy!

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
pink_juliet_kashie said:
F***x! Boy you are gorgeous! LoL excuse my French lol

Same here my BFF is currently in Thailand. When it first hit stands I asked her to get it for me. She went to look for it 2 days after and wasnt able to get a hold of it. Then a week later she bought a copy off a coffee shop for me. So sweet. I'm still waiting for my copy!
Well lucky you!! I'm still looking for that "in" magazine and looker mag smh even the ploygampetch shoot for yaya I still can't get a hold of smh.. #fangirlproblems best I can do right now is screen shot lol