Nadech Fan feels dishearted.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
News been flying around lately saying that Nadech ' s fanclub are feeling dishearted and are sad because Nadech was asked by the reporter of the news about Mew Nitra whom is his Nang-ek having a fan anti page. Nadech told his fans to think carefully and respect all of his Nang-ek just like how they respect Nadech. Which this made the fans feel kind of mad and sad I guess. What do you think? Are the fans being to harsh? Before this, Nadech and Yaya ' s fan bashed Taew and Patricia also after and before being paired with Nadech. But how Com the fans didn't Bash on James Ji whom Yaya was working with?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Cray cray

When I was into lakorn and koo kwan..I can watch my nk with other pk .. but I can't watch my koo kwan pk w/another nk lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Those who bashed should feel embarrassed and ashamed! He was right to say that because it was childish of them. I have to give him a lot of praises because at least HE didn't denounced them and said they're not his real fans.

Good job Barry, you made me a fan now.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It just shows they have a lot of immature fans. I'm not saying all of their fans are like that but the crazy ones are the vocal ones.

I have no idea which rocks they are crawling from but they need to take a chill pill and let the boy spread his wings. He can't be joint to the hips with Yaya throughout his career. I think they only bashed the n'ek they feel threatened by.

If I was Nadech, whether it hurts their feelings or whatnot I would put my foot down. Kind of feel bad he has such a koojin fanbase that is so obsessive. These girl need to let him do what he needs to do...if Yaya can act with anyone why can't Na? Holy cow, some fans lol...crazy to the max.

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
I think what is happening is that some fans (minority) is so used to seeing Nadech acting with yaya so it doesn't bother them but feels insecure with other n'eks but this doesn't necessarily mean they like or support yaya. I am an NY fan who support their work with anybody as long as they give it their all. Please don't link it to NY fans only. Some people feel possessive and it is understandable but not acceptable.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think most of their fans are more protective of Yaya...as most seems like a yaya fans first. So, she is able to starred with different guys and it's fine. But when Na is with other girls they go silly on him. I can understand if it's the first time...but it's not. They do that to almost all his n'eks. That is why if Na ever dated anyone, dude going to have to hide her until....well, forever lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
NY have some crazy fans. They bash all his N'eks. Even when he was paired with Kim, they made anti pages for her. Nadech had to tell them to not be serious. Except Taew, all his N'eks have got bashed. (Taew got bashed recently when the lakorn is even finished airing)
With Yaya, people/fans say she is not close to JJ cos he is threaten to Nadech. She does not attend events with him and she withdrew herself from a brand which also had JJ as a presenter. She said she does not have time to accept this brand or something like that. So fans anti Yaya in her case

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I've followed NY since the start of their career.     NY's true fans and their individual fans will support their work together and individually.     I feel bad for Nadech, his individual fans, and NY's fans as well.     It seems like there is someone or some groups that always cause trouble for Nadech, and NY fans always get the short end of it.     Nadech himself even said that NY fans had nothing to do with it.    I've watched many clips, read many articles and comments from NY Thai fans and they are very supportive of NY working with other people.     They understand that NY are actors and they want them to grow and have experience working with other people.    They are happy with NY close friendship and current status and would rather cheer for them off screen and support them with others on screen.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Taew a was badly bashed too by Nadech fan but Patricia was bashed the most. That's why in LSR I feel like some parts between Nadech and Pat are not close to each other

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
All those accusations on NY fans I don't agree and totally untrue. Some individuals that don't like a certain actress or actor use NY to cover up when in fact they just doesn't support the actress or the actor.
For me I'm biased too some actresses( which shall not be named) I will never support even if they are paired with someone I like. I simply don't watch it but I don't go around creating anit pages for them.
With regard to JJ and yaya they get along well and both have their own koo Jin to protect. Just have to wait for the right time for them to work together again. Yaya doesn't usually do much coupling work with anybody except Nadech. It's not something surprising. I havent seen a magazine with her and any actor for quite sometimes other than lakorn magazines

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ummmm.....Yarry is such a big couple so to say they don't have fans that goes and do crazy things are untrue as well. The bigger the celebrities the higher the chances of them attracting the wrong ones.

Patricia got the worst of his n'eks. And yes, they are Yarry's fans. Pat was stressed as well to the point she was afraid to get close to him. And once again they are their fans. Everyone has bad and good fans...but since Na/Ya...is bigger than most. I'll bet the farm they have more of those girls that just fantasize about them being a real couple and anyone that they feel a little threat they will bash.

To me, I just see them not able to separate reality from fantasy and sometimes there's nothing one can do about it. Once a girl starts dreaming about something it's hard to wake them up lol

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
lol, I think it's ridiculous.  If you're a true fan of someone you'd want the best for that person and you'd want their career to grow and in order for their careers to grow they'll need to act with different actress. If they're with the same actress all the time then the chemistry gets old and predictable.  It'll get boring fast ^_^.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
As an NY super fan myself, I support Nadech and Yaya working with others. I believe that in order to be called an NY fan, you've got to support their work with anybody. I get really annoyed sometimes when I see that some "fans" bashed their idols co workers. To me, those people shouldn't even be called fans. It's just a disgrace. Those people should be extremely ashamed. They just need to grow up and understand that there is nothing wrong with working with others. 

I wish certain people would understand that the same faces together can get kinda boring (oops, I still love you though NY). If those "fans" haven't noticed, the more actors and actresses you work with, the more fame they grasp. Plus, when working with others, the actors and actresses skills actually improve. Actors and actresses have to be forced to learn to work with others and that's a good thing. As always, variety is always better.

Hope Mew stays strong through this rough time. Su Su ka Mew! 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It didn't seem like Mew and Taew cared all that much. They just shrugged it off :). Didn't Mew said she has her own koojin? Only Pat was scared of them. Poor girl.

Fans will be fans, even the most pathetic ones :),just gotta keep calm and move on. With a little eye rolling if needed :)