Nadech and Yaya CM Lays

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Credit to Ateamf0rum
This is so unbelievably cute. Had me smiling for hours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78BIB0iunS8

tinah

sarNie Coma
i didnt picture Lays commercial to be this sweet lol at first, i thought yaya was gonna take the chip to herself but it was cute how she broke the last piece in half for nadech :kiss3:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow I cannot stop smiling. After this post I'm gonna watch it again! I like what they're wearing, its like if they traveled together, and enjoying the moment. Lol. They really didn't even need Lay in that commercial... It was so sweet and romantic. Barry and Yaya looked good too. The ending was funny, I just didn't want Yaya to take her hands out of Barry pockets. :thumbsup:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Every time I watch this commercial I get butterfly in my stomach. This is a perfect commercial for Yadech. I am so in love with them. Man if they want to put this part in any of Yadech lakorn please do so. I need them to show love to each other like they did in this commercial.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I found the behind the scenes of this :thumbsup: Yaya's laugh is so cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW35NzXIvUU&feature=channel_video_title

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
adorable. best advertisement ever lol! it's like it's not even a commercial, just Yadech sharing a sweet moment...
whoa ok that was the whole point of the commercial so i guess it did do its job 555 good one LAYS. thanks for choosing Yadech!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!! Thanks so much for the behind the scene. They're so freaken cute! It really doesn't even look like it's for the commercials. It like they both went on a vacation together as a couple and they made a clip to share how great it was. They both look really good in here. Barry is so cute with his dimples and always smiling, yaya laugh is really cute. Now I got two clips to watch, the commercial and the behind the scene. :thumbsup: