Na Rok Tua Sood Thai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I must say great beginning so far~! and the outfits for the people in the past awesome... im uploading this right now =) so either someone will finish uploading it first or u'll have to wait for mines to finish hahhaha :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
*hides okies i lied lol im still looking for it on my pc lolss when i find it ill upload it =x lolss should take no longer than 30 mins -1hr depending when i find it im sure its here lolss sorry =x

tinah

sarNie Coma
must say great beginning so far~! and the outfits for the people in the past awesome... im uploading this right now =) so either someone will finish uploading it first or u'll have to wait for mines to finish hahhaha
kool..another lakorn dealing with the past..love it!..i cant wait to watch it..too bad it didnt air in the prime time

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
It seems like the color is kind of dark or just my screen? I can't see the people's face clear especially at night time.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Wow...Pip looks hot...He looks good in action lakorn...I like him more in action lakorn than love lakorn....Earn looks very pretty too...Don't know her...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o0o0o Episode 2 He Sucks her blood =*( darn and yeah my color is kind of dark also probably screen resolution ugh anyways episode 2 wow pip is smokin HOT! lol

hehhe Just uploaded it in Bm =)
and back to episode 1 awwwww I liked when he told her

"I believe that on the other side I will see you waiting for me.." donno why lol :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
so its not gonna be about the past through the lakorn?..looks like so many intense seen..i dont know if i can handle it..lol..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
no not nessacarily .. its about how he became an evil vampire I think thats the only part in the past and then earn is probably reborned and then etc etc.. stuffs like that ...

I just put Episode 3 up! ombuddha getting awesome!

tinah

sarNie Coma
very unusual lakorn..now its about vampires..lol..its interesting though..thanx koonnouwanjai for uploading the epis for us!

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
I liked episode one!! Kind of interesting.. and kind of sad.. i felt sorry for off's character..Pip is cute!

ShockedThaiGaL

sarNie Egg
I haven't watched a lakorn for awhile, but i've always been a fan of pip and since Im stuck here at my sisters i thought I find a lakorn to watch and I actually like this one. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. I thought it was going to be Jun Euy Jun Jao scary.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Got to say Pip is hot in this lakorn...liking him in action lakorn...the n'ek is cute and pretty in boran custome...she looks India...I think this lakorn is scary...I don't like to see blood..like Pip...

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
i have been watching this lakorn and so far i really hate the girl that the vampire looking guy is after. she's soooo stupid and dumb and blinded. but i still want to know what happens in the end. has it ended yet?