Na Rak [CH3]

destiny411

Idyllic
This lakorn aired for a long time already...came up to 15 episodes...no prob..i happen to have it so i wanted to put it up and share it w/ ya...

destiny411

Idyllic
It's okay...kind of a teen mivie...from wat i watched..takes place at a skwel and of course there are enemies.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Wow...Narak is on episodes 15? Cool...I can't wait to download them all...I haven't had a chance to see the lakorn yet, but I'm thinking it resembles a combination of Nang Eye with Johnny and Joy as well as Jenjira with Willy and Joy. It sounds interesting...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yep... i thought it was kinda like Ruk Kon Diew Jenjira with Willy and Joy...

*note: i really his Mann's niece in here... such a spoiled brat!!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow this's man's very first main role! but i like him pairing up with meji. they so look good together from barb rak talay fun. it's probably i'm not used to those new face girls. =/ i derno if i would watch this... i might take a peek if it's any good or not because it has man in it.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
kitkat said:
wow this's man's very first main role! but i like him pairing up with meji. they so look good together from barb rak talay fun. it's probably i'm not used to those new face girls. =/ i derno if i would watch this... i might take a peek if it's any good or not because it has man in it.
[post="157043"][/post]​
Yeah, same here. I like Mann with Meji, too. They made a lovely couple in Barp Ruk Talay Fun!! They should have another lakorn together where they both take the leading roles. That would work out perfectly.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
SunStar said:
yep... i thought it was kinda like Ruk Kon Diew Jenjira with Willy and Joy...

*note: i really his Mann's niece in here... such a spoiled brat!!!
[post="155618"][/post]​
I Agree...that's what i was thinking of..... when i started watching...

But it's Cool...for young actors and actresses...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Awwww.... Taew is so adorable!! She looks more like Rasri Balensiaka the n'ek from "Ku-larb Tad Ped" than Pat to me.... For some reason, I think she has potential even though I haven't seen her acting skills yet. Hopefully we'll be seeing more of her as she gets older!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
I heard Taew is 16 years old. She's very young...

How far along is Narak? Has the lakorn ended yet?
oh, she does look 16..but yeh i dont think it ended yet cuz ch3 still has it posted up in their lakorn section

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
I like this lakorn...It's cute.....but i just feel like it drags...it's like sometime...they just need to get to the point...and with ruk diew kong jenjira...the eps. are long....but it keeps me interested...and wanting more...but this is kind of predictable..to me...i guess....

puppylov

sarNie Adult
her acting is not that bad. In fact, she reminds me of kob in dao prasook in terms of her acting and she has the potential to be famous. She is very pretty in the lakorn and I'm sure she will be more beautiful when she is older. She plays the goon n'ek very well. Hope she has more lakorns. can't believe she's only 16 and is that beautiful already.