N.C shooting

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Did you guys hear about a shooting in N.C.. not sure what city though...and how long ago but i heard it
on da radio today 10-24-08.. hmong radio.. dont know if they got the story right but these hmong guys went hunting together
but when they got there. they separated.

Two hmong guys went on their own and they approach two white guys, who were on top of a tree spotting for animals. But didnt see them
Until one white guy fired at the them but missed, when one of the Hmong guy saw the white guys on top of da tree..

He told the other Hmong guy to run, for mae-ka were shooting at them. The Hmong guy that saw da white guys, ran & hid behind a tree.
While the other Hmong guy asked where were they shooting from and did not hide..

The white guys shot the Hmong guy and killed him.

And then the Hmong guy that hid, shot && scare da white guys and told them to drop their weapons and to get down.

The white guys drop there weapons and got down, he called the other fellow Hmong guys and told them
to go to the car.. The Hmong guy took the white guys to the car but when they got there.. The two
white guys escaped.

But good thing, the Hmong guy called the cop.. so when the white guys ran, they police caught them.

And the sad thing is, one of the white guy.. he's a cop,sheriff of whatever he is.. Hella FAWKED UP!!!! <_<

** Ok just wanna share with you guys, dont know if the story is right. im not from N.C.. and i cant find any news about it..

frog

sarNie Egg
Thanks for sharing.

Another one---sad sad sad

this time around thank god it's not Hmong people who are arrested

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
FOR REALS???? HAHA!! that's what he gets! regardless of what race, no one should be shooting at anyone, and the fact that the white guy was a cop?? OH MY GOODESS! i guess he must have wanted to go to jail for doing something that stupid!

cecilia

Staff member
^sad that official ppl are acting upon these kind of act.
this remind me of the time when i saw an OFFICER standing in front of one of the Republican committee, promoting, RACIST remark on then candidates. Obama.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
huh...I live in NC and I haven't heard of this yet...my parents haven't too...anyone have the news article?
my mistake it was South Carolina..

but hey i heard it on the Hmong Radio. the dude said it was North Carolina.. lols

but again, i heard a different story from my sis.. so who knows.. :lol:

kelly_yang

sarNie Egg
my mistake it was South Carolina..

but hey i heard it on the Hmong Radio. the dude said it was North Carolina.. lols

but again, i heard a different story from my sis.. so who knows.. :lol:

Oh that's why I haven't really heard of it...how sad...2008 isn't our year I would say so

souless

sarNie Egg
Did you guys hear about a shooting in N.C.. not sure what city though...and how long ago but i heard it
on da radio today 10-24-08.. hmong radio.. dont know if they got the story right but these hmong guys went hunting together
but when they got there. they separated.

Two hmong guys went on their own and they approach two white guys, who were on top of a tree spotting for animals. But didnt see them
Until one white guy fired at the them but missed, when one of the Hmong guy saw the white guys on top of da tree..

He told the other Hmong guy to run, for mae-ka were shooting at them. The Hmong guy that saw da white guys, ran & hid behind a tree.
While the other Hmong guy asked where were they shooting from and did not hide..

The white guys shot the Hmong guy and killed him.

And then the Hmong guy that hid, shot && scare da white guys and told them to drop their weapons and to get down.

The white guys drop there weapons and got down, he called the other fellow Hmong guys and told them
to go to the car.. The Hmong guy took the white guys to the car but when they got there.. The two
white guys escaped.

But good thing, the Hmong guy called the cop.. so when the white guys ran, they police caught them.

And the sad thing is, one of the white guy.. he's a cop,sheriff of whatever he is.. Hella FAWKED UP!!!! <_<

** Ok just wanna share with you guys, dont know if the story is right. im not from N.C.. and i cant find any news about it..

ok. where is your source? before you post something like this, please make sure you have credible source to back it up. it's more of a made up or something...rumors and gossips.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
ok. where is your source? before you post something like this, please make sure you have credible source to back it up. it's more of a made up or something...rumors and gossips.
i posted the link to the article that was published in S.C.
but then again.. Hmong people have their own story
and obviously... the Hmong eyewitnesses had a different story than the one that was published...
i hate the damn media..
they always try to make minorities look bad or their problems seem less intense than what it really was...