did you like this story?

• Total voters

VampirePrincess

sarNie Egg

Chapters:
1 2 3 4 5

Cast /foreword

Golf- (19)

The eldest son of the Royal blood; the highest Vampire in the Vampire bloodline. One of the Princes of Seoul Academy. He’s very coldhearted and is only kind to his youngest brother and his loyal men. But being a vampire and all, he has to hide it from the human’s eyes. Goes to human’s high school because he didn’t like the vampire high school…no snack, he’s more of the cool temper type, doesn’t like to just kill, he likes to mess with his prey first. Enjoy sex.

Mike- (18)

The 2nd son and the youngest of the Royal blood, also one of the Princes of Seoul Academy, he’s very quiet and not social at all. Only talks to his older brother Golf, his loyal men, and his chosen pray. He also has to hide the fact that he’s a vampire, and also goes to human’s high school the reason as his older brother. Very hot temper, don’t like to jest much, loves sex…and as rumors say, he rarely smiles. The only one that sees him smiles his brother Golf.

Hyejoonie- (18)

A human who has no idea there are vampires in the world. Never wants attention to herself. Has a best friend who tends to get sick a lot. She’s always a friend who helps out and never what anything in return.

Maiyuri- (17)

Always sick, can’t stand the sight of blood. Very sensitive, never speaks for herself. To kind for her own good. For some reason she always attracts danger.

Minor- DBSK- Golf’s men/Vampires
Big Bang-Mike’s men/Vampires.

More will be added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Author P.O.V)

Many Vampires believe that the only way they can find their true mate is when their mate’s blood clouds their mind and soul, making them hungry and full of lust for their mate’s blood and body. Although things can turn differently then what they expected.
A thousand years ago, A Vampire King found his mate, but unlike his other fellow Vampires who found mates that are also vampires, his mate was a human, a human who always get sick, and very weak, and he didn’t stand why God has chosen a sick mate for him especially when she’s a human. Even if she was human, God has chosen, human or vampire she was still his mate. They fell love and got married but because of her illness after they shared their wedding moment she left him with a smile on her face. He cursed God for snatching his love away from him. He vows that no matter what generation and next life he goes through, he will never love another beside his sick one. The Vampire king lived and died without a mate.
As time passed; vampires forgets the story of the vampire king and his human mate it was no longer a story it was myth…

(End of Author P.O.V)

VampirePrincess

sarNie Egg
Chapter 1
Feeding…

(Rated)
Please do not base me, I rated this story on the title already. so you should know it will be rated. If you don't like it please do not read, don't give me rude comments because I have feelings too. If you don't like it then please just leave. comments are welcome...I do need to know if anyone is reading. thanks again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Golf P.O.V)

We walked into one of the human club; both Mike and I dismiss our men so that they can find their meal as we look for ours. After the boys ran off Mike took another direction as I roam the direction I pick. I scan through the crowd, as my eyes caught a hot curvy woman near the bar. I licked my lips, yum…
I started walking toward her, sat down and gazed at her smooth white neck, she turn to me noticing that I notice her she smiled.
“Wow…hello, are you alone?” Hm…the slutty one, good, I won’t have to feel guilty.
I smiled, “Pretty much alone, want to accompany me?”
She grabbed my hand but quickly dropped it as it burned her, “Wow, your hands are freezing.”
“That’s why I need someone like you to warm me up.” I grabbed her hand and gave it a light kiss. She blushed.
She grabbed me, dragged me outside in the back of the club. I pinned her to the brick wall, kissing the dirty slut that she is. I turned her head so that I can have better access to her neck but she stopped me.
“I got a better idea…” she turned us over so that I was against the wall. She got on her knees and started undoing my pants. I wanted to kill her earlier, but since she’d volunteer to pleasure me I’ll give her a little more time to live.
After undoing my pants she pulls out my dick from my boxer she started sucking on it. For a slut like her she gives some good ass blowjob. I like the way she plays with my balls as she sucked on my dick. Too bad she’s going to die…
I pulled her up, picked her up and pinned her to the wall both her legs straddling my waist, I ripped her panties with one soft tug, “I’ll give you something for you to remember.”
With one easy thrust I was inside her pussy, “Oh…yea…” she moaned.
I pulled out and thrust back in repeating the act over and over again as she demanded for more. Wanting my fat dick in her loose ass pussy, she screamed louder as I pound in her harder and faster, “Oh My Ga—fuck!!! Oh…yea…”
I felt her come and so did I. I dropped her legs to the ground, as she steady herself I pinned her back onto the wall, “Now you can remember this sweet sex we just had while you’re in hell.”
“Wha”—
I turn her head so quickly I swore I can hear her neck cracked a bit, I sank my teeth into her neck as she screamed for mercy. Her scream of pain and agony started to soften as I drain the life out of her. I drank to the last drop, and dropped her now dead body on the floor.
Yum…and very satisfying…

(End of Golf P.O.V)

(Mike P.O.V)

I sat down, not sure who I should suck the life out of.
“Hey boy…” I stared at the huge breast slut who wore heavy make up to hide her wrinkles…disgusting old bitch…
“Wow, aren’t you the strong silent type?” she mused.
I ignored her and look for other prey…younger preys.
“Come on honey I’ll let you have me for free…” she offered.
Dam this bitch is annoying…
“It wouldn’t even cost you a penny.”
“That’s it, “Look…I advice you not to bother me, I’m dangerous woman…so I suggest you don’t risk it.”
She grabbed my hand, “How about if I want to risk it?”
I smiled then, “Are you sure?”
“I’m positive.”
I let her dragged me, the less people around the better for me. She took me to the restroom lock the dory as I scan for cameras…nope none…that’s good.
I turned back to my prey, “How old are you honey…I don’t want to be harassing kids you know. But judging by your appearance especially in a club for ages 18 and up, you should be old enough to handle me. But just in case I’ll start…I’m 25.”
“Don’t worry, I don’t mind...and I can definitely handle you.” I gave her a sly smile.
“I still don’t believe it, “she grabbed my black beater, “that I’ll have my luck today with a sexy young ass boy like you.”
“I put my hand on her ass and squeeze a bit, “Good things come with consequences, I hope you know that.”
“That’s a risk I’m willing to take.” How sad…I’m about to kill a woman, someone I didn’t even plan on killing…someone who just offered me her life. But I’ll make it up to her. I’ll give her pleasure in exchange for her blood…
She started kissing me, sucking on my lips, as her hand pull up my black beater over my head, “Wow…” she grazed my chest with her fingertips, “you are built…what a strong young man.” She got on her knees and started undoing my pants; she grabbed out my dick and started pumping it, “Isn’t your girlfriend going to be mad?”
“I don’t have one…”
“Bummer…but I’ll pleasure your thick fat dick…I’ll show how good I am.” She opened her mouth and glided my dick into her mouth, not bad for an old lady. I fondled her breast as she suckled my balls, grazing it with her teeth. I grabbed her hand and squeezed a bit, pulling her up and turning her over…I want doggy style…she held onto the sink as I slipped inside of her pussy...
“Wow…fuck me harder with that thick dick of yours.”
I slammed into her harder as she cried for me; I squeezed her taut nipple as I moved my hips back and forth thrusting my dick in and out of her slick wet pussy.
“Oh my gah—shit…I’m coming!”
I felt her came as I pushed one last time filling her pussy with my sperm.
“Are you ready for the consequence?” I asked.
“What are you talking about honey?”
I showed her my fang she yelled as she scrambled to her feet, “OMG!!! Someone help me!”
I grabbed her head, pulled her head and slammed it to the restroom wall, I then turned her head to side as I sank my teeth inside her neck, she made those choking sound as I sucked her life out. She shake for release, I sucked and sucked until there was no more. I dropped her naked dead body and put back on my clothes. I looked at the dead woman again, “I told you, good things come with consequences.”

(End of Mike P.O.V)

(Author P.O.V)

The two Royal Prince head back home with their men after they finish their feeding session. Tonight was a satisfying night. Until tomorrow…who will they suck next…

(End of Author P.O.V)

nkaujlie

sarNie Egg
this is really good, it's something new with golf and mike. i really like it. please update more when you have time :)

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
this is a funny fanfic of yours..hehe;keep more coming;;could you show me a picture of the two girls that will be in this fanfic of yours: Vampire Princess?

______tracymoua

VampirePrincess

sarNie Egg
Chapter 2
Hyejoonie and Maiyuri

(Hyejoonie P.O.V)

We were at school when Mai started to feel I’ll again, “Mai what’s wrong? Are you ok?” I asked my best friend.
“I’m fine…just a little headache.” She smiled.
I feel sorry for Mai, her parents had die when she was just about 7 years old due to a major car accident causing her both her parents to die and her traumatized. My family and her family were neighbors for quite sometimes, and my father couldn’t tolerate the fact that Mai would be put in Foster Care. He decided then to go to court to take custody of Mai. Mai however, still traumatized over the tribulation, hadn’t spoken a word to us even after my father had custody of her. I knew she was lonely physically and mentally but I still try to be beside her to let her knew that at least she has me. Because of the accident, Mai suffered severely; she always get sick, she had this sickness that not doctor can cure. Sometimes the pain is so unbearable she would end up in a hospital. She is also scared to death of blood; I heard my father once said it because she was covered in her parent’s blood as well as her own when the police had found her. She was just staring with bloodshot eyes, staring into emptiness. She so scared of blood that even with a small cut she would fall into a dead faint. She is like a sister me, and I will protect her no matter what.
“Seriously Mai, are you ok?” I asked again.
“I’m positive Joonie.” She sighed.
I hugged her, “I don’t want anything to happen to you.” She smiled and hugged me back, “I know Joonie…I know.”
We started walking when she suddenly falls down in a dead faint.
“Mai, Mai? Mai!” shit!

(End of Hyejoonie P.O.V)

(Maiyuri P.O.V)

I woke up, my head was still banging. I looked over at Joonie who was sleeping on the sofa.
Hyejoonie is a good friend; she’s always there for me even if I had never asked for it. She is like my sister, ever since my parents died I had no one, but Joonie with her persistent nature made me open my heart to her, I was able to be myself at least a little. She was my only family, so was her parents. It was hell for me…to have to cope with family’s death. Having to cope with everything around me. I was like a skeleton for the past 2 years before I was able to put everything in the past. Having her with me made me happy, comfortable, and more open. Although life wasn’t easy for me…I started having sickness over and over again…not being able to control it or even cure it. I wish I could just die…I wish I can give Joonie and her family back their life…a life where there are no worries, no obstacles, and no burden. I had wanted to leave, go on my own way…but Hyejoonie wouldn’t let me. *Deep Sigh* even if I die…I would never forget you.
I looked at her and smiled, she started to stir, “Hi Joonie…”
“Oh Mai, you’re awake.”
“Did you get a good sleep?”
“Let’s not talk about that, why didn’t you tell me you weren’t ok.” Joonie pouted.
“I really didn’t know…it just transpire.”
“*Deep Sigh* I want you to be better Mai.”
“I know you do…I’m really sorry.”
“*Deep Sigh* it’s ok.” She smiled.

(End of Maiyuri P.O.V)

(Mike P.O.V)

“Golf I’m hungry.” I told my brother.
“I am too, Mike.” Golf told me.
“Where are we going to eat at today?” I asked.
“Same place.” Golf suggested.
I nodded.
I waited, it seems like an eternity, I could eat a whole elephant if I wanted too…but no, I’ll stick with the human. They taste better.
Finally it was time…school ended, and we didn’t waste any time. We walked or more like flew to our destination.
When we got there it was only 4pm…great…not a lot of people.
We walked into the almost quiet club; I wonder what they did with the body of the girls we fed on? Why didn’t they close down this club then, if there were murders involve in the club?
Sometimes humans are weird. When we got inside we sat at the bar side, I took a sip of the Heineken when a guy came up to me, “Hey girly pants, what brings you here?” he said directing toward me.
I turn to him then with a smile, with the force of my mind I locked the club’s door, there was 1…2…3…4…5…about 10 guys in the club right now no girls just guys…wow lucky for us…male blood for today.
“What are you smiling about honey?” the other man smirked.
“Golf…it’s feeding time.” I closed my eyes and let my fang grew into action…

(End of Mike P.O.V)

(Author P.O.V)

The two princes grew out their fangs as the men realize these dark cold looking princes was the killer that sucked blood from their victims’ body. Shouts, Yells, and a bundle of prayers were heard throughout the club. No one can get out, no one can get in. The princes feed on each and every one of them. Shrills of pain, scream of agony was heard while the victims’ life starts to burn out, tearing fleshes as they sank their teeth into the victim’s neck…blood trickle down the princes mouth as the drank every last drop of blood…there was one victim left…his life will end just the same…

(End of Author P.O.V)

(Mike P.O.V)

I can’t believe these guys can scream like girls. After the other prey dies, there was one left, and that was the asshole that called me honey, gay ass fag…
I chased after him until I cornered him to the bar, “You were saying?”
“Ahhhh!!! Let me go!” my fang found its mark, sinking in all the way in the man neck, I sucked and sucked to the last drop of blood. After we were done we left the body, walked into the restroom to clean our mess.
“That was good wasn’t it?” Golf asked.
I closed my eyes to savor that moment, “It was great…”

(End of Mike P.O.V)

*Next day at school*

(Hyejoonie P.O.V)

“OMG! Mike is so fucken hot!” I heard some girl said.
“No my Golf looks so much better.” Another girl said.
Golf? Mike? Who are they? I never met them before, I only heard from the girls that no boy in this school can match up to them, that they are the envies for boys and the heart breaker for girls I never had a chance to see them for myself, but I guess it’s better that I don’t .
“Mai, what’s wrong?”
“I’m fine, just thinking about the Golf and Mike guys.”
“Oh.”
“Yea…well, let’s go home you look tired.” I suggested.
“Ok.” Mai said.

(End of Hyejoonie P.O.V)

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Oh my! I so want Joonie and Mai to get to meet Golf and Mike. I wonder how Golf and Mike are going to react if they notice that Joonie and Mai are hot. My suggestion so far. more please.

VampirePrincess

sarNie Egg
Chapter 3
The dream…

Thanks PongLover and Nkaujlie for taking your time
in reading this. I hope the first chapter wasn't to
rated for you guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Maiyuri P.O.V)

*Next Day*

Both Joonie and I walked through the hallway when suddenly we were pushed against the locker by mobs of girls screaming their heads off.
“Golf! Mike! Look over here!!!” Golf and Mike again?
I was tempted this time…I really want to know what they really look like and why girls are so head over heels with them.
I took a look and I swear I thought my jaw just dropped open, they were so cute especially the tall black hair one…
Now I know why girls were so in love with them, who wouldn’t be when they’re so perfect looking…

(End of Maiyuri P.O.V)

(Mike P.O.V)

That’s smell…that sweet smell…my mouth water just wanting to taste that sweet blood…I have never smelt anything this great. Where is the smell coming from?
I looked over at Golf; he was sniffing the air…
“You smell it to don’t you?” I asked.
“Yes…” it sounds more like a hiss…
We looked around, too many girls…where can the smell be coming from…
“Golf…I got to go…I’m hungry, if I don’t eat now…something bad is going to happen I can feel it!” I whispered to him.
“Let’s go…”

(End of Mike P.O.V)

(Hyejoonie P.O.V)

Wow…they are really good looking…especially the one with the golden brown hair…I was gawking for about a minute. But even though they were really hot, there was this eerie feeling in my gut…telling me that these two are dangerous.
We walked out of the hallway and headed home it was already time to leave.
“What do you think of those guys?” I asked Mai.
“There scary.”
“But don’t you think their cute at least?” I asked.
“They’re cute no doubt, but I have this feeling, it’s and it’s telling me not to be around them.” Mai explained.
“Same here…I got that eerie feeling, I never seen any human who looks that perfect.”
“They’re just so flawless.” Mai added.
When we got home we decided to turn on the news, we love watching the news it keeps us updated. But today news weren’t any different from the last 3 months.
I turned up the volume:

“2 nights ago, 2 women were found dead at the Nbinb club. Polices investigation has no explanation whatsoever about the rare mark on the victim’s neck. One woman around her teenage years was found dead behind the club and another woman in her mid twenties was found dead and naked on the restroom floor. But that’s not all, last night the 2 victims was taken for an autopsy when doctors reported both body had no once of blood in them, that their blood was somehow drained out of them. However, let’s began our recent news as of today. Yesterday, 4pm sharp 10 bodies were discovered here, same place where the 2 woman were discovered. All had the same conclusion as the 2 woman. Blood being drained out of the body. Who will be next? I am Kim Angie, Top Seoul News Reporter reporting live at the crime scene.”

I turned off the T.V, *Deep sigh*
What kind of animal kill these people so coldheartedly?

(End of Hyejoonie P.O.V)

(Golf P.O.V)

“OMG Mike, you fucked an old bitch?” I laughed.
“Ha-Ha very funny.” He rolled his eyes.
“Why didn’t you pick someone better than that?” I had to ask that question.
“She offered to die, I decided to grant her wish.” He shrugged
“Then why did you fucked her?” I ask him trying to control my laughter.
“Why did you fuck your prey?” he back fired at me.
“She wanted to pleasure me.”
“Ok then…same here.” He walked out before I can say something else.

(End of Golf P.O.V)

(Mike P.O.V)

I had a dream last night, but what does it mean? Who are those people in my dream?
*The Dream*

“Maya…I love you.” He told his love one as he cradles her in his arms.
“I love you too…” the woman said, wiping the tears from her lover’s face, “Don’t curse God for what had happened to us my king. Take our love instead and cherish it in your memories.”
“But it’s not fair…why does he punish you like this? Why does he want you to leave me…why?
“For a human like me, birth, old ages, sickness, and death, is nothing to be scared of. But I’m trying to be brave, I’m not really brave though…I’m scared that I won’t be able to see your face again.” She cried.
He held her tighter, murmuring loves and comforting words to her as she slowly leaves him in that life time.
“Maya…Maya? Maya!” he scream for her return, but he fail…she was never coming back to him.
“Curse you God! You made me fell in love with her only to take her away from me! Human creatures! All believe that you are our savior our creator, but yet you killed me by taking my only happiness away. I hate you! I the King of Vampires I vow to only love Maya, in this life, in the next life…Maya will always be my true love!”

*End of Dream*

Maya…who are you? I try to remember their faces but I couldn’t there is like a barrier covering the 2 people I saw. Their faces were like a blur, but their words still repeat itself in my head…

(End of Mike P.O.V)

nkaujlie

sarNie Egg
omg... i think history is going to repeat itself.

mike is having dreams about the past.

very interesting. i hope you can update more when you have time.

i love this fanfic of yours, thanks!

VampirePrincess

sarNie Egg
Chapter 4

The myth…

@anavang- thanks for reading haha here the next chapter.

@ponglover- haha i'm glad your not regretting that you read it. haha, here the next chapter

@nkaujlie- Lol nice prediction...but you'll see what will happen haha. certainly it doesn't end they way it did with the vampire king to sad for me to right lol ^_^ here's the next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Hyejoonie P.O.V)

“OMG…I wish I was Mike’s girlfriend” some girl said as she walked inside the classroom. Golf and Mike again? I decided to listen this time; it doesn’t hurt by just wanting to know right?
“You like the quiet one? No thank you. I want Golf better.” Another girl said.
This time however I wanted to join so I sat next to them, “Um…can you tell me which one is Golf and which one is Mike?”
They looked at me as if I was insane, “Are you new or something?” one asked me.
“No, no I’ve been here since 9th grade.” I told her.
“Then how come you don’t know about Golf and Mike? They’ve been here almost 3 months now.” The same time weird killing started happening…wait? What am I saying?
“Um…I’ve heard, just never see them, but I did saw them yesterday.”
“How sad…well, Golf…my boo, he’s shorter than Mike, neck length golden brown hair, and a smile with a boyish look to make all the girls swoon.
He’s also the eldest of the 2. Mike however, tall, dark pitch black hair, always carry a frown on his face. he doesn’t talk much, never smiles, I don’t know why, but his dangerous, mysterious, bad boy image makes him hot…oh, and he’s the youngest of the 2.” So his name was Golf, I smiled at that.
Golf…Golf…hey! Hyejoonie! Stop thinking about him! You don’t even know the guy…

(End of Hyejoonie P.O.V)

(Golf P.O.V)

“Did you hear that?” I asked Mike
“Hear what?” he asked.
“I heard a girl voice calling me.” I told him.
“You must be hearing things.” He said.
“Yea, maybe…”
I walked through the hallway with my brother when I spotted a sexy ass human next to my locker…to bad I promised myself not to kill the student on the school ground…I licked my lips, well, I didn’t promise not to find pleasure with the female student.
“Golf, are you coming?” Mike asked me because I suddenly stop walking.
“Eh Mike, go first…I just found me a toy to play with.” I said.
“Whatever…just hurry up mother needs us home early today.” With that he started walking. Leaving me behind with my soon to be toy.
I walked up to the girl, “Hey…”
“OMG!!! Golf…you’re talking to me.” she asked.
“Yes I am babe…you uh…want to go somewhere quiet?”
She started blushing, “Like where?”
“How about…the storage room?” I asked as I twirl a lock of her hair with my index finger.
“Um…ok…
I guided her to the storage room; I lead her inside and locked us in.
“What do you want to do in here Golf oppa?” she asked me…Korean girls are so sweet with the words. With one hand I lift her chin up so that she was looking at me, I lean in to kiss her sucking on her lips…I grabbed her full round boobs squeezing it through her shirt.
“Oppa…you’re so naughty.” She giggled.
With my right hand I grabbed her ass, “you like that huh?”
She started to unbutton her shirt showing me her b-cup sized boobs. Dam…I love being a man…
She unhooked her bra, I lift her up so that I can pop one boob into my mouth, after succeeding in that I started to suckle, I bit it between my teeth, “Ah…oppa…”
I let her nipple go looking at the pink nipple I blow my breath on it, causing it to get harder and harder. I licked it with my tongue only to suck it back into my mouth. While sucking on her nipple she reached her hand a squeezed my dick, “Dam…you’re a naughty girl…” I let her go as she dropped to her knees and started to undo my pants. She grabbed out my dick and she started pumping it…
“Oppa…is your skin always this cold…I want to feel this cold thick dick of yours in my mouth.” She did just that, she closed her lips around my dick and started to suckle. She grazed it with her teeth…running her tongue down my shaft. She stopped sucking; she lay down on the floor pulling her panties down her leg and off her feet.
She spread her legs open so that I can see what she got to offer…I went on my knees, sucking on finger, as I used it to flick at her clit and plunge it into her pussy, finger banger the wet pussy with my forefinger. I rubbed her clit and banged her as she lay flat on her back so she can enjoy it more.
While one hand playing with her clit, I spit on my other hand and rubbed it on my dick…I removed the hand that I used to play with her pussy earlier and replaced it with my dick, I pushed forward and slid my dick into her sleek wet pussy, “Oh yes…ye4s! Fuck me with that cold thick dick! Oh! Uh…” she groaned, “Yes…uh…uh…yea...uh yea…uh…” she moaned.
I pulled out and pushed back in, harder and faster she cried for release. I pulled out right away and spilled my sperm all over her mouth and her boobs.
“Oh…oppa that was so good, my pussy is still tingling from your touch. Can we even do it again sometime?”
“No…I only fuck girls once.” I put on my pants and left outside refreshing, very satisfying.

(End of Golf P.O.V)

(Mike P.O.V)

I saw Golf walked in, in the corner of my eyes, he came next to me then and sat down next to me, “Wow…that was one long as fucking.”
“One good long as fucking.” He corrected me.
“Yea whatever. Class is almost over and you just came.”
“Ok…sorry, what did I miss?”
“Later.” Just then the bell rang.
We got out of the classroom, out of the school, and walked to our ride.
“TOP, is mother waiting for us?” I asked one of my bodyguards, the oldest and wises out of my men.
“Yes you’re highness.” He answered.
“What did I tell you guys? No highness no young master or anything. I don’t like it, just call me Mike, unless around my mother you can call me whatever, I don’t want mother lecturing you guys.” I said frustrated.
“Yes…Mike…” TOP said.
“Me too…no highness or anything, just call me Golf.” Golf told his men.
“Yes Golf.”
“Your father is out and won’t be back until Saturday.” Jaejoong told us.
“Oh ok…” we got into the car and we were driven home…to our castle…

*At the Castle*

“Oh Golf, Mike you’re home.”
We did a 90 degree angle bow before going over to hug our mother.
“Hey mother.”
“Have a seat my sons.” We sat down when mother started talking again, “Tomorrow Selina, Hebe, and Ella is coming, I want you guys to be on your best behavior.” I didn’t really listen to mother I was thinking about the dream I had, mother should know about it.
“Mother.”
“Yes Mike”
“Who’s Maya?”
“Where did you here this name?” she asked.
“I had a dream 2 nights ago, but it didn’t make sense to me…and Maya was the name I heard in the dream.”
“I heard through my mother as she had heard from hers, Maya was married to the first Vampire King in the Royal bloodline, she was human.” My mother told us.
“Our ancestor took a pray as a Mate?” Golf asked.
“They say he also asked himself that, but he fell in love with her at first sight, despite the fact that she was human. However, she’s not a strong human; she died on their wedding night.
The Vampire king died a lonely man.”
“But mother, why did he stay single? He couldn’t have found other Mates?” Golf asked.
“It’s not possible…”
“Why is that?” I asked.
“She wasn’t just his mate, she was his true mate. However, this is just a myth…I’m not sure if it’s real or not. But the myth stated that some vampires can find out their true mate by just the smell of their mate’s blood. It says that your mate’s blood will cloud your senses, your mind and soul, causing this hunger, this lust you’ve never experienced before. The need to want, to own it, this will cause you to be angry, aggressive, and sexually active until you have tasted your mate’s blood and body, this is the only way that can calm your senses. However, after you have tasted your true mate you won’t have any love or sexually inclination toward other girls. I believe this is why the Vampire king had no other woman after Queen Maya.”
“Well that sucks.” Golf said.
“But why did I dream of them?” I asked mother.
“I don’t know my son, I don’t know.”

(End of Mike P.O.V)

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Wow! S.H.E is in this fanfic of yours also. kools. Why didn't Golf suck up the Korean girl's blood out. The korean girl must of been having fun..hehe

2noy

sarNie Egg
I only got up to ch. 1. but so far i love it! something different. im not at home atm, im actually at my car dealer to get my oil change. but i would most def. continue reading this when i get home!

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
THat was really interesting.... i will b looking forward to ur update..... Good story... \wonders how will they meet and what will happen?...

2noy

sarNie Egg
I just got done reading all the ch. you posted so far. OMG! i want them to meet the girls already! I love your story so far! Pls continue!

VampirePrincess

sarNie Egg
i'm sorry you guys i said i was going to update yesterday, but i had to go somewhere all day with my uncle, i will update today tho but later because my auntie needs the computer. i do hope you like the next chapter however. it really cute...well in my perspective. lol

VampirePrincess

sarNie Egg
Chapter 5
*S.H.E* Selina, Hebe, and Ella…

Anavang- here's the next update!

PongLover- so sorry I said I was going to update, but I had to go to welfare, then I forgot I was suppose to update. but anyway I hope you like it.

2noy- wow thanks for liking it...hehe here's the S.H.E part.

Lollipop_luv- here you go the next chapter.

*To all* thanks for reading and supporting...i really do hope i get more readers lol. and i will try to update again soon.*

(Ella P.O.V)

“Sis…why are you guys happy?” I asked my two sisters who was getting ready to see our father friend’s son. I believe their name is Golf and Mike.
“Don’t you know anything Ella, everyone who have seen Golf and Mike told us the same result, anyone who had laid eyes on them fell head over heel in love with them.” Selina said “Ok, but what does that have to do with any of us?” I asked again.
“Well, Ella honey, if what people said are true I want to be the one who gets with one of them.” My second older sister said.
“Me too.” Selina my oldest sister said.
They’re so weird, why do they need guys for?
Anyway…I’m Ella Chen, a half blooded vampire meaning my mother’s is a human and my father is a vampire. I never understood why girls love guys so much. I personally just like to have fun. I don’t drink blood; I’m like a human you can say. I only eat a food that are well cooked, not raw…that’s nasty, I rather drink water than blood, however my sisters love blood. They’re so mean…I consider myself a vegetarian, well according to vampires, vampire that doesn’t like blood is a vegetarian…

*At Golf and Mike castle*

It was just the 3 of us, Selina, Hebe, and I, mother decided to stay home, father had left with his friends, Golf and Mike’s father.

*Deep sigh*

I walked to the stairs when I suddenly trip on the step, I felt myself falling. I closed my eyes tightly waiting for the pain, the pain never came, but instead I felt someone’s arm around me…very comfortable arm, protecting me from the fall. I slowly open my eyes only to find 2 big brown eyes staring at me, eyes that just froze my place, “Are you ok?” Such deep mallow voice…soothing and on so charming.
“Uh…um…” Why can’t I say anything?
“Ella, OMG, are you alright? You! Who are you let go of my baby sister.” Selina said.
He let me go in an instant, therefore I got to see his face fully, OMG…he so cute…tall and had a bad boy image…so cute.
“Lady Ella, I’m sorry if I touched you inappropriately.”
“It’s –it’s no problem.” I said.
“Come on Ella,” Both my sister pulled me up the stairs while my head is still turned, looking at him. But as I looked at him something seem to be bothering him. I wonder, who is he?

(End of Ella P.O.V)

(TOP P.O.V)

What is that feeling? A minute ago I just wanted to rip her clothes to shred and had my way with her. The smell of her blood, delicious…but I can’t…she not just a vampire she’s the king friends daughter. I’m just a servant. Fuck I need to relieve myself…

(End of TOP P.O.V)

(Ella P.O.V)

When we got into the living room, there I saw standing a woman and 2 guys. They must be Golf and Mike, why was Selina and He be so awe struck on them?, the other guy I saw was so much cuter.
“Hello Selina, Hebe, and the youngest of the 2 Ella.” We gave a perfect curtsy, “how do you do, you’re highness.” We chanted at the same time.
“Splendid darlings, how is your mother? Why didn’t she come?”
“Mother had things to attend to your highness, this is why she couldn’t join us this evening.” I told her since Selina and Hebe is too busy gawking at the prince.
“Oh my, how silly of me, you guys haven’t met, “She pointed to the shorter one, with golden brown hair, “This is my eldest son, Golf,” she pointed to the tall on, with pitched black hair, “And this is my youngest son Mike, “ she turn to both her son, “Golf, Mike, dear, “ she pointed to Selina, “This is Selina, the oldest child of the Chen family, “Point to Hebe, “That’s the middle child, Hebe, “Then to me, “and this is the youngest daughter, Ella.”
“How do you do, your highness.” We 3 said to the prince.
“Just call me Golf and call him Mike.” Golf seems more of the talkative sort, while Mike on the other hand, and didn’t seem social at all.
“Hi Mike, Hi Golf.” Both of my sister giggled.
Golf smiled Mike seems bored…
I heard someone coming in so I turn to see, it was that guy…OMG so handsome…
“TOP, come here.” The queen called.
“Yes…your highness?” he answered.
So his name is TOP?
“Call all the bodyguard here.” She said.
He made a perfect 90 degree bow, “Yes your highness…right away.”
Less than a minute later, TOP as well as 9 other people came in.
All 10 including TOP, stood straightly in on row.
“Introduce yourself to these ladies, so when they visit next time they won’t get scared of confuse.”
TOP started off:
“I’m TOP, leader of big bang, I am Prince Mike body guard.”
“I’m Tae, Part of big bang, also Prince Mike bodyguard.”
“I’m Jiyong, part of big bang, also Prince Mike bodyguard.”
“I’m Daesung, same as Jiyong hyung body guard for Prince Mike and part of big bang.”
“I’m Seungri…the youngest of big bang as well as DBSK, Prince Mike bodyguard.”
Then the next batch of group introduces themselves:
“I’m Jaejoong, the leader of DBSK, and I’m Prince Golf body guard.”
“I’m Yunho part of DBSK and I’m Prince Golf bodyguard.”
I’m Yoochun, same as Yunho.”
“Junsu and same too.”
“I’m Changmin, youngest of DBSK, Prince Golf body guard.”
“ARE you telling both Prince have to have 5 body guard each?” I asked.
“I’m so sorry, you’re highness; Ella came be overwhelming sometimes.” Selina told the queen while Hebe told me to shut up.

(End of Ella P.O.V)

(TOP P.O.V)

Oh no…I’m smelling it again…that intoxicating scent…

(End of TOP P.O.V)

(Ella P.O.V)

What’s wrong with him? He seems so troubled I seen him like that ever since I came.
“May I be excused your highness?” TOP asked the queen.
“You may go.”
I waited for a couple of minute when I asked the queen, “May I be excuse? I’d like to tour around your home if I may your highness.”
“You may, and take your time.”
I rushed to find TOP, when I saw him rushing somewhere, I called out to him, “Hey wait!”
He stopped for a bit, “Yes Lady Ella.”
“Please call me Ella.”
“I’m afraid, that can’t do, Lady Ella.”
“Why not? I insist.” I told him.
“Nonetheless, it’s not appropriate. And I suggest you not to come around me anymore.”
“Why are you so mean?” I felt like crying, no one ever said such rude things to me.
“Look, Lady Ella, please leave me alone. I won’t be able to hold it much longer.”
Before I can say anything he flew out of my reach.

(End of Ella P.O.V)

(Golf P.O.V)

“Golf…” the girl I name Selina giggled, man…I wouldn’t mind licking that body from head to toe but these girls seem the type that wouldn’t let you go. An especially they know mother, she’ll make us marry. No thank you, I still want to fuck other girls.

(End of Golf P.O.V)

(Mike P.O.V)

I stared at the girl Hebe, she’s really cute…just staring at her she blush a full shade of pink already. If I was to caress her body, licking every itch of the creamy white skin, I wonder if she would turn red instead of pink. But if I do that, I have to marry her. I don’t want a wife, they’re bothersome.
I turn to Golf, “Are you thinking the same thing?” I asked him with my mind.
“Yes…let’s not mess with them.” He said back to me in my head.
“Ok…” I ended our conversation.

(End of Mike P.O.V)

(Ella P.O.V)

TOP…what is wrong with you…why are you so mean to me?
I just wanted to be friend with you…

(End Ella P.O.V)

(TOP P.O.V)

Fuck that was the 2nd time I had to relieve myself…I think it’s best if I don’t see Lady Ella…I’m so hungry and so fucken horny!!!

(End of TOP P.O.V)

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
ahhaha::TOP is so funny. :lol: Golf-Mike are so funny, both don't want a wife at all. Luckily, they can't bother Hebe Selina and Ella since they'll have to marry one of them if anything goes wrong. Keep more coming, longer chapter please.

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
Top sounds very cute....I hope Golf Mike meets Mai and Hyejun soon.wonders what will happen if they meet..love at first sight? cant wait for the next chapter..thx 4 the update... <_<