My town was hit pretty hard by the storm

darvil

sarNie Adult
Well I woke up when my laptop started beeping as it was dying.

Turned out we had a massive windstorm here last night which turned everything upside down here. I went to work and had to drive thru little streets as most of the main roads were shut off with fallen trees everywhere.

Anyway check this out http://www.krem.com/topstories/stories/kre...nd.ca6e625.html

Local news on the storm.

This is the reason why the site was down this morning. It was due to the power outage. Hell I just got my power back in the house about 2 hours ago.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
No wonder sarnworld didn't work this morning...i was like what the hell....but we didn't get anything here though....just really heavy winds...omg i just looked at your site darvil and that is in oregon..i live in oregon...lucky...be careful you guys!

darvil

sarNie Adult
Yea it was a pretty bad time for the place I work at. All the servers were down. We got a generator but had a hard time getting it to work with some of the UPS. Unfortunately SW server was last on the important scale so I got to it only after everything else was back up :)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
It is crazy here too. My friend just sent me a picture of his fence being blown off. I was like wtf thank god mine didn't. However, at least we didn't suffer a power outage at work, which is very surprising since the building is so old. There was not much we could do at work though because we couldn't transfer any calls out to all our high schools due to the power lines being down. All the motels along I-5 are getting great service though since no one can go anywhere due to the roads being patrolled and closed down. One of the employees at one of our high schools car was damaged because a tree fell on top of it! Poor guy. Oh and there was a person that called to complain that a tree from our high school fell into their yard. I was like dude, there's nothing I can do about that other than transfer him to our M&O's department.

Half the power in my house is not working dammit. It has to be my half of the house that includes my favorite bathroom and my bedroom and my little sister's bedroom. At least I still have the other half to watch t.v. for news updates and the kitchen so I will not starve. Man I hate crappy weather! Its too wet to go or drive anywhere and of course my overprotective parents will not let me.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
ouch man. hope no one died. the tree photos look so unreal and impossible.
but dang. that's really sad. its creepy as heck. was your house all the way okay, darv?

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Does Oregon get alot of storms? But yeaa, hope no one got hurt.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
darvil i didnt know you live in walla walla...washington rains all the time
last year in seattle there were about a million and half with out power

noungning

Heartless
yeah man the weather stinks this year. everything goes out of order, time to realize it's ending soon.

good to still see u on timmy. and all others from that area.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
it's raining pretty hard.. it kinda stop.. I was so scared today, hella lightening, thunders, and hard rain fall... GUSTY WINDS!! dude i was paranoid, the old ladys house across the street, tree branch fell in her backyard.. i spent my time looking at the trees go back and forth.. haha i thought it was gonna fall... got me thinking..... i hate storms...

natty

Chubs
dang they said that this will be the "biggest storm since 2005", um ok, the biggest puddle i see in my backyard is the puddle in my pool <_<