My Soundclick

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
aww...you sang on my own in high school?!...was it for choir?..i love on my own..it's my audition song for everything!

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
alrightie..2 new songs added...one is moments and the other is no way to say...both of these songs are originally by jpop artist ayumi hamsaki...but i would like to say..i am in no way an ayu fan..i just like to immitate her and her vibrato..but in these recordings..i'm not trying to immitate her...please listen!

edit: i just added another 2 songs....so that makes 4 songs in total today...the other 2 are "i will" and "can you celebrate?" by namie amuro!

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
OoOh..I REALLY LIKE YOUR VOICE...*SIGH* WISH I SOUND LIKE THAT HAHA I BREAK A MIRROR EVERYTIME I TRY TO SING xD

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
thanks guys!!...i added a 4 more songs...2 of them are forgiveness by ayumi hamasaki and never end by namie amuro..the other 2 are another of recording featuring my very talented sister..and cross over by namie amuro..also featuring my sister!

Pac

sarNie Egg
:yahoo: nice voice pink!!!!! :drool: keep up the good singing !!..hehe can i haf ur autograph?

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
alrightie...one new song added!!!..it's yume no uta by koda kumi!!..it's my first attempt at recording a koda kumi song!!..hope you like it!

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
ok..so another song added...yet again...but it's not that new...i realized i haven't posted my rendition of "ruk tua eng mark pai" for the second round of sarnie idol 2...so uh...here goes..i'm not particularly fond of the way i sound.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
so...i finally did more recordings!!..yaye!!!..just 2 though...they are "reflections" from mulan and "a walk in the park" by namie amuro!!..please listen...and leave comments...yah?

my soundclick