My Soundclick

Muddie Murda

smile...
dang where have I heard you before? hehe I heard that "I Think I" song by you somewhere...

anyways! :D Lovely voice! I love it! and thanks for being like...what? The first to post singing? Hehehe thanks!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg i just found this section today...what a strange coincidence...after yesterday's mingling in the sarnie idol thread, i get to hear you sing! yay! hehehe

*listens to pink*

oh DAMN, you are good...oh damn, very good...lmao...we've got a competition for sure. 555 ;)

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
haha...thanks so much thookatha...i remember you were in the first competition for sarnie idol...as was i...you are really good also!...nice control and very nice vibrato...i like your voice...i wanna hear you sing some show tunes!!!!..post some!!!

and thanks everyone for the comments. I really appreciate feedback...good or bad..(but of course the good more than the bad...lol)...also...what you hear on my soundclick isn't what i entered in the competition...just in case anyone wondered

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
pink mafia said:
haha...thanks so much thookatha...i remember you were in the first competition for sarnie idol...as was i...you are really good also!...nice control and very nice vibrato...i like your voice...i wanna hear you sing some show tunes!!!!..post some!!!

and thanks everyone for the comments. I really appreciate it feedback...good or bad...also...what you hear on my soundclick isn't what i entered in the competition...just in case anyone wondered
[post="164240"][/post]​
hahaha girl, are you talking about that "ya luyee" song? that wasn't the song i submitted for the first contest. the song i actually submitted was teung kao lawg. there was an accident with my original song...so i had to resing it. but since it was requested so all of a sudden, i didn't really have time to work on it. the only time i had was the morning after. ya luyee was my warm-up song at 7 am in the morning before i sang my real song. it's HORRIBLE! hahahaha p kkrystal/jun posted ya luyee for fun...cuz it was just funny.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
wow...7 in the morning...are you serious...that's damn good for just a warm up...i was never able to sing so early...my voice sucks..it cracks when i sing in the morning...also...i kind of sound like a man in the morning...lol

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
i added three new songs...they are "something just broke" and "unworthy of your love" from the stephen sondheim musical "assassins" and "part of your world" from "the little mermaid"..please listen and comment..thanks!

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
update! update!!!

i jus added one more song...it's my cover of amuro namie's "wishing on the same star"..please give it a listen and hope u guys like it!!!

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
another new song added...it's namie amuro's "body feels EXIT" doesn't make much sense but it's a good catchy song!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
HAHA!!!! I got "sing tee dee tee sood" and "I think I" on REPEAT!!!

GOOOO P-I-N-K!!!!!

#1 fan!!!

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
woww o.o
you sing really good in khmer, thai and japanese ^^
i can understand khmer and talk [ok well ^^;] but if you ask me sing in khmer ..i'm die loll
thai i can little sing ..
but i'm more in japanese, chinese and korean song to sing

please continue!!!! to sing me currently listening

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Lovely voice sok. Listening to you sing On My Own right now. Even though heard it already. lol I remember singing on my own back in high school. You put me to shame. hehe :)