My Shining Light

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I'm so glad ur back to updating ur FF. Win is so jealous of Kwan, but in such a cute way. Can't wait for ur next update.

Win: You can’t go! Win shouted. (Kwan turned and looks at him.)
Kwan: And why’s that?
Win: We had some business to talk about after lunch.
Kwan: What business do we have to talk about? Whatever it is we can deal with some other time.

I could really imagine his angry face at Kwan. Hahaa.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
it was pretty good to me :)
next chapter in 4-5 days? that's okeys :D
i love how Win is getting Jealous. ahaha~
buttah i can't wait until that kiss later on ;P rofl

btw Aikoden, that Poster is pretty :)

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
THX 4 DE UPDATE....I love it...I think your stories are great...You should not let ur negativeness pull you down. You say the chapter was unnecessary right? But i think it shows me what kwan thinks of win(when she confronts him) and tells me how win is starting to fall for kwan. Keep going....I will be waiting for your next chapter. ^_^ The poster is nice btw.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 13

It was a Saturday, so Kwan, Peung, and Weir were at the mall shopping.

Peung: Hey Kwan, how’s the marriage life going?
Kwan: It’s not what you would expect it to be.
Peung: Why’s that?
Kwan: A marriage not of love, what could you expect of it?
Peung: Kwan, I’m sorry. I truly am.
Kwan: You don’t have to be sorry; it’s not your fault. It’s just my fate. Kwan stated with a sad tone in her voice.
Peung: What are you going to do? You’re not going to live a marriage life like that for the rest of your whole life?
Kwan: As of now, I don’t know what to do. We’ll see what the future holds for me.
Peung: Hey Kwan, I didn’t mean upset you at all. I’m just worried about you. I want my best friend to have a happy life.
Kwan: It’s okay. I know that you’re concern about me. I know you didn’t mean to upset me.
Weir: Kwan, whatever happens, you know that I will be here for you. Weir couldn’t help it, his felt so useless and it hurts him to see Kwan hurt.
Kwan: Thanks P’Weir. You’re always such a caring person. I don’t know how to repay you back at all.
Weir: I do things out of the goodness of my heart. I don’t expect anything in return. All I want to see is that you’re happy.
Peung: Kwan, P’Weir is right, whatever happens, we both are here for you.
Kwan: Thank you. I am glad to have such wonderful friends like you both.
Peung: Hey, there’s no need to thank us, remember this is what friends do for each other. Anyways who’s ready to shop and have fun?
Kwan: I am.
Weir: Count me in.
Peung: Let’s go then.

The three of them were shopping all over the mall. They went into one store after another. Weir was just there sweetly admiring Kwan as she tries on some clothes and enjoying herself with Peung. He loves it when he sees her smile. They way she smile just capture his heart. For someone who had gone through so much pain, Kwan didn’t let herself down at all. She is willing to move on and always look on the bright side to life. This was one of the many reason that she has capture Weir’s heart, but it seems that fate is not on Weir’s side at all. The one person that he truly loves is taken away from him.

Peung: Hey P’Weir, what do you think of this dress on Kwan? Hearing Peung’s voice brought Weir back into reality. He was so lost in his own thoughts.
Weir: Ahh.. what?
Peung: P’Weir ka, did you not hear me? Don’t tell me that you’re bored of hanging out with us that you’re spacing out.
Weir: No, I’m not bored. I’m sorry I was so lost in my thought. Anyway what did you want me to do?
Peung: I wanted your opinion of this dress that I want Kwan to try on.

Weir looked in Peung’s hand at the dress that she was holding. It was a shimmering golden strapless sweetheart neckline dress. It was simple, yet elegant.

Weir: This dress is beautiful; I think it would be perfect for Kwan.
Peung: I know the first time I lay eye on this dress, what pops out of my mind is that Kwan has got to try this thing on. It would be perfect for her.
Weir: Where’s Kwan by the way?
Peung: She’s over there looking at the other dresses.
Weir: Let’s go over and have her try on this dress.
Peung: Kop, let’s go.

Peung: Hey Kwan, I got something that I want you to try on.
Kwan: What is it?

Peung hold up her hand and let Kwan look at the shimmering gold dress in front of her.

Peung: You have to try this one on.
Kwan: Why’s that?
Peung: This is such a beautiful dress Kwan. Come on, don’t tell me that you don’t like it.
Kwan: No, I didn’t mean it like that. But if you like this dress why don’t you try it on.
Peung: I would, but gold is not my color and besides I have another one that I want to try on already. So you have to try this one on.
Kwan: But---
Peung: No but. No excuses. Just do as I say. With that Peung handed Kwan the dress and pushed her into the fitting room.

Weir: Peung, why did you make Kwan tried that dress on when she doesn’t want to?
Peung: I have my reason; beside didn’t you agree with me that the dress would look great on Kwan.
Weir: Yes I did.
Peung: I’m going to take Kwan out, so this dress would be perfect.
Weir: Where are you going to take her out?
Peung: That’s only for us to know.
Weir: Nee Peung, have you forgotten that Kwan’s marry now. Don’t tell me you’re going to take her to the club with you?
Peung: Chill down, I was only joking. I don’t have any place to take Kwan to as of now. I just wanted her to try on the dress. But thanks to you, maybe we might hit the club one of these days.
Weir: Nee Peung didn’t I just to-----

Weir was cut off as the fitting room door opened.

Kwan: Hey guys. How do I look? (Both Peung and Weir turned around and starred at Kwan, without blinking their eyes.) Don’t tell me it looks that bad Kwan asked in a worried tone. (Peung finally broke out from his stare.)
Peung: Are you kidding me? This dress is meant for you. You look absolutely drop dead gorgeous! Right P’Weir? (Weir didn’t answer, but just nodded his head.)
Kwan: Then why were you both just starring at me, without saying anything?
Weir: We were shocked at how beautiful you look. With that Kwan blushed at Weir’s comment.
Peung: P’Weir’s right. I think you should get this dress.
Kwan: What for? If I get it, I don’t think I’ll wear it anyway.
Peung: You never know Kwan, there might be a special occasions waiting for you. Who knows?
Kwan: Nee Peung, you talked as if you’re a psychic, knowing what will happen.
Weir: The dress looks amazing on you Kwan. If you don’t buy it, I still buy it for you.
Kwan: P’Weir, you can’t do that!
Weir: Why can’t I?
Kwan: Because I am going to buy it. (With that Kwan went backed into the fitting room and closed the door. Peung and Weir looked at each other and smile. Who knew that Kwan would be able to trick them like that? She likes the dress as much as they do.)

Peung: Hey! I’m so hungry right now. Let’s go to the food court and get something to eat.
Weir: Alrite. Are you hungry Kwan?
Kwan: I am indeed starving right now.
Peung: Hey you guys, hurry up, why are you both so slo----------- Ah!!! (Loud bam!) Kwan and Weir came running to Peung who was now on the ground and all of her bags from shopping were shattered all over the ground as well.
Kwan: Peung, are you okay?
Peung: I’m fine.
Voice: I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to run into you. (Peung and Kwan both looked at the figure that was talking.)
Kwan: Khun Pai!! Kwan said in astonishment!
Pai: Kwan.
Peung: Hey Kwan you know this guy here?
Kwan: Yes I do. Allow me to introduce you guys. Khun Pai ka, these two are my friends, Peung and P’Weir. Weir held out his hand for a handshake and Pai greatly accepted. P’Weir and Peung this is Khun Pai, he is Khun Win’s friend.
Pai: Ahh.. now I remember I met you guys twice before, once at the wedding and once at the funeral, but haven’t got the chance to introduce myself. Miss Peung I am truly sorry for bumping into you.
Peung: Don’t worry about it. It’s not your fault. I wasn’t looking because I was busy nagging these two to hurry up.
Weir: Nee Peung, so it was your own fault. We didn’t ask you to turn around and keep nagging us to hurry up.
Peung; P’Weir you----
Kwan: Hey both of you cut it out. You guys are acting so childish right now. Instead of arguing, let’s pick up your bags, so that we can go get some food.

Pai helped Peung gather up her bags and hand them to her.

Pai: Again, sorry about before, Miss Peung.
Peung: Nee, I told you don’t worry about it and can you please not call me Miss Peung. It makes me feel so old. (Pai laughed at Peung’s statement.)
Pai: Alrite Mi--- I mean Peung.
Peung: That sounds way better.
Kwan: Khun Pai, what are you doing here?
Pai: Oh nothing much, I just wanted to shop around.
Kwan: You’re shopping alone.
Pai: Yeah.
Voice: My, my what a small world.

Every turn to look and it was Poo and Win. Poo was clinging on to Win’s arm as if they were a married couple.

Kwan: It is indeed a small world, but I guess it’s just your bad luck that you guys bumped into us.

Peung was so disgusted by the way Poo was holding on to Win. She hates the way this girl dress as well. She was in a short shirt that you can almost see her butt cheeks. And her tops was way to revealing… Arg.. it totally disgusted Peung. If she ever dress like that she would die of shame and her mother and father would totally killed her.

Weir sensing the disturbance of the presence of Win and Poo decided to make a sound: Um.. Kwan, are you both ready to go eat. (Kwan and Peung both nodded their head.)
Kwan: Khun Pai, would you like to join us for lunch since you’re here alone?
Pai: I er…
Peung: Nee, we are not bad people who don’t welcome new people.
Weir: Peung’s right. Besides if you tag alone, I wouldn’t feel so lonely.
Peung: You’re lonely? Asked Peung in a sarcastic tone.
Weir: Hey, I’m the only guy with you both, so it would be nice to have another man to the group.
Kwan: P’Weir Ka, you should be happy because you get to hangout with us.
Weir: Who would, look at the way you guys treat me. You guys are making my hold all of your bags and following you both all day hurts my feet.
Kwan: Alrite you can go on your own and Peung and I’ll head on our own way as well.

With that Kwan grabbed her bags and started walking. Weir quickly follows Kwan and grabbed her hand.

Weir: Kwan, I’m sorry. I was only joking. Please forgive me na… Please??? Weir pleaded with his eyes. Kwan couldn’t help, but giggle at Weir’s cute puppy face.
Kwan: (Slightly giving Weir a slight nudge in the elbow) Did you really think I would get mad at you?
Weir: You looked so serious.
Kwan: P’Weir Ka, I could never be mad at you. Remember that.
Peung: Aww… you two are making my jealous, you guys are forgetting me.

Pai couldn’t help it, but smile at these three. Win on the other hand did not like this at all. Why is it that this damn guy is always with Kwan? They both seem so close as well. Win could not help, but wonder what the relationship between Kwan and Weir were.

Poo: Khun Win ka, can you see what kind of a woman your so-called wife is? Look at her flirting with her lover in front of you. Poo said loudly purposing for the rest to hear.
Peung: At least the so-called wife doesn’t cling onto someone that belongs to someone else.
Poo: Nee you! Close your mouth, because this is not your problem!
Peung: You should be the one who shut your trap! ! This isn’t your problem as well…
Kwan: Peung, let’s go. We don’t want to waste time on these self-center people.
Poo: Khun Win! Didn’t you just hear what she just called us?
Win: Poo, can you for once be quiet. I am tired of all these rambling nonsense.
Poo: You’re blaming me!
Win: I don’t want to shop anymore. I’m leaving. If you want to shop go ahead. Win said with an annoyance in his tone and left Poo there.
Poo: Nee Khun Win, come back. You can’t just leave me like this! Poo shouted at Win, whom didn’t seen to care a bit. He just kept walking. Poo was mad and furious that Win didn’t wait for her, or nevertheless abandon her. She ran after Win, but she couldn’t catch up to him. She wasn’t looking and ran into a guy with a drink that split all over her beautiful white top.

Win on the other hand, didn’t leave, but instead decided to followed Kwan and the rest. Everyone was all seated on the table and all was happily enjoying themselves when Win came by and just took a seat with them.

Win pulled up a chair and sat right in between Kwan and Weir. Kwan gave Win the deathly glare.
Pai: Win, what are you doing?
Win: Can’t you see that I’m sitting?
Kwan: Can’t you see that there are other places that are empty where you can sit?
Win: I can see, but I want to sit here with my wife. Kwan tired of arguing with Win decided just to ignore him instead.

Ring, Ring, Ring….
Weir: Hello. I’m at the mall Khun Ma… Okay I’ll be right there.
Kwan: P’Weir is there something wrong?
Weir: Oh nothing’s wrong, my mother just wanted me to go picked up something for her now. So I must leave you guys.

Weir stood up to leave and Kwan stood up after him.

Kwan: P’Weir Ka, drive safely back and please tell you mother that I’ll find a time very soon to visit her.
Weir: Thanks. My mother will be glad to hear that. (He turns to leave, but stop) Oh before I forget, I got you something. Here. (He handed her a small bag.)
Kwan: Thank you ka.
Weir: You’re welcome. Enjoy your rest of the day.
Kwan: I will. (Again watching them from behind was Win. He was furious at their sweetness towards one another.)
Win: You really care about him? Win asked after Kwan seated herself again.
Kwan: Of course. P’Weir is a special person to me.
Win: How special is he?

Pai and Peung can sense that this wasn’t going to be good, so they decided to interrupt and change the subject.

Peung: Hey! Who wants some ice cream?
Pai: I do.
Peung: How about you Kwan?
Kwan: Sure why not.
Peung: Alrite I’m going to get us some.
Pai: Wait for me. I’ll go help you.

Win and Kwan were left alone at the table. Both were sitting at the table ignoring each other. Suddenly Kwan felt Win’s hand grab her hand.

Kwan: Nee Khun, what are you doing?
Win: Go with me.
Kwan: To where?
Win: Just do as I say, stop questioning! (Pulled her hand away)
Kwan: I will not go with you. (Kwan walks away. Win quickly lifted Kwan over his shoulder and grabs the shopping bags with his other hand.) Nee what they heck are you doing!!! Let me down! Kwan Shouted.

Now everyone was starring at them both. Win just simply smiled at all the people who were looking at them and said “My wife hurt her ankle, so I’m have to carry her to the car, although she’s fussing about it.”

Kwan: What the heck are you talking about? Put me down NOW!
Win: Hey, would you just relax or do you want to cause a scene.

When they got to the car, Win opened the door and put Kwan in the passenger’s side and buckled her up, and then he locked the door so that Kwan couldn’t open from the inside.

Kwan: Nee!! What the heck are you doing??? Let me out now you freak! I’m not going with you to anywhere. Do you hear me??!!!
Win: Hey, it’s not like I’m kidnapping you! Would stop with all the shouting. Win shot back at Kwan.
Kwan: You’re not kidnapping?? You just drag me out of the mall. And you called that not kidnapping!
Win: Could you please stop it with all those shouting?
Kwan: I will only stop if you let me out! Answered Kwan in an angry voice.
Win: You’re not going anywhere. You had your fun today, so it’s time for me to have my turn. Win stated in a serious tone that scared Kwan. She doesn’t know where he’s taking her. She’s not going to let him do anything to her; she has to fight her way out.
Kwan: If you won’t let me go. I am going to scream for help.
Win: Go ahead and see if there’s anyone to help you! Win challenge Kwan.
Kwan: HELP ME!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!! HELP ME!!! HELP ME!! (Win grabbed a hold of Kwan with both of his hand.)
Win: Would you stop shouting!!!
Kwan: I will not until you let me out! HELP ME!! Kwan started screaming again.
Win: Fine then I’ll make you stop! With that Win pulled Kwan in and kissed her. Kwan felt his lip touched hers. He kissed her. Kwan was trying to push Win off, but she couldn’t, he was too strong. At first the kiss was harsh and rough, but once Kwan couldn’t fight him back anymore. Win soften the kiss, to sweet and passionate kiss. Kwan just froze there, her body motionless. Everything around her seems to be spinning in circles… She could feel Win’s soft lips on hers locking hers with his, she could feel his tongue in her mouth. She could taste his minty breath. He was kissing her passionately; like two people in love never wanting for it to end. The kiss lasted what seems like an eternity. Finally Win pulled back and he could hear Kwan’s breathing. Kwan stayed there motionless, unable to speak, lost with words and her heart was beating like crazy. She was shocked at the same time amazed. She really doesn’t know what she is feeling right now. Win, was also shocked at his action, but he did not regret it at all. Instead he was happy about the kissed. Her gorgeous lips were juicy and sweet. He couldn’t help it, but beam with happiness inside of him. With no words to each other, Win started the car and drove off.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey Readers, wow this chapter took me longer to write then I expected. Thanks for all the comment. I appreciate them a lot and also reading them as well. Please comment on this chapter and I hope you all enjoy this chaper especially the ending scene!! :p ;) Hm.. I promise more Kwan and Win scene in the next chapter, maybe something sweet, hopefully something cute, sweet, not too dramatic. We'll see what happens. Stay tune.

--------------Replies to Comments----------

Azlisakhmer: Thanks Azlisakhmer, I didn't really like chapter 12, but I'm glad you enjoy it. Hopefully you'll enjoy this chapter as well. hehe.. tell me what you think about this one.

leemyis: Yes, Leemyis I'm glad that I'm updating this story again. I actually miss writing this fanfic. Yes as you stated Win is jealous of Kwan. We'll get to see more or that as the story goes on. Hopfeully jealousy will bring love. Hope you like this chapter and please do comment.

roselovesice: I'm glad that you enjoy the chapter, hopefully this one isn't a disappointment to you. I guess you didn't have to wait that long for the kiss.. Right? hehe... Tell me what you think of this chapter.

Lollipop_luv: Thank you for the comments. I appreciate it a lot. Okay I'll try not to let my negativeness pull me down, I'll keep my positive side up. With great motivation for you and all the readers, keeps me going on this story. I hope that you enjoy this chapter and stay tune for the next one. I'm hoping for it to be a sweet chapter. We'll see what happens.

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
Ohh, I just love this chapter.
You could feel all the jealousy of Win.
It's getting good and can't wait for the
next chapter.:)

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
great update....win is definitely falling for kwan......

roselovesice

oh garsh! that kiss sounds very indeed Passionately.
he so loves her! ahaha~ lol
i love the Kiss part! Makes me Happpyyy! xD rofl
Very good chapter! :)
update soon! i can't wait for more!
&&Yayyy! maybe very cute and romantic scenes along with a little drama. :D
btw, i wonder who Poo bumped into....hmm..:p

andrewmoquin

sarNie Egg
Wow! I like the story. I really enjoy reading it.

I can't wait to know what will happen next.

Please do the continuation, I'm kinda bored right now and I want something to read.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 14

As driving Win quickly took out his phone and text Pai that he and Kwan left together, so not to worry.

Pai: Nee Peung, you should calm down a bit. Kwan is fine.
Peung: How would you know? Peung responded with a worry voice.
Pai: Here, I just got a text from Win that he and Kwan left together.
Peung: How would you know that Win would not hurt Kwan?
Pai laugh at Peung’s question. “Nee, although Win may seem like a hard headed heated up guy, I know he is no harm. He won’t do anything to hurt Kwan. I can promise you that.
Peung: Okay, if you say so, but I warn you if anything happens to my dear friend, I will not let you or Khun Win off easily.
Pai: All right. I can assure you that your friend will be okay. Besides I see that my buddy Win has change because of Kwan.
Peung: Really? Khun Win changed? Peung asked curiously.
Pai: Judging from before, yes he has change.
Peung: We’ll judging from before I don’t see anything different about him! Exclaimed Peung.
Pai: Of course you wouldn’t see it, because you don’t know Win like I do.
Peung: Alrite if you insisted. Hey, it’s late so I’ll be going now. It was nice meeting you today.
Pai: Same here, but how are you going to get home?
Peung: I’ll take the cab.
Pai: If it doesn’t bother you, can I take you home?
Peung: Um… that’s all right, you may be busy, and so I’ll just take the cab home.
Pai: I don’t have anything else to do, so it would be my pleasure to take you home.
Peung: Ahh… (Hesitating whether or not to take his offer.)
Pai: Come on, don’t make a big fuss about it. Besides think of it as my apology from today.
Peung: Nee Khun, didn’t I tell not to think about that. It was purely an accident and besides I didn’t break any bones.
Pai: So is that a yes?
Peung: I guess so.
Pai: Right this way then. (Peung followed Pai to his car.)

------------------------------------------------------------
Win kept driving until they came to a place that Kwan has never seen before. Win already step out of the car and was already on his way to the passenger’s side.

Win: Are you coming out or not?
Kwan: Where are we going?
Win: You really like to ask huh? I wonder do you ask the same to that guy when you guys go out?
Kwan: What guy?
Win: Your boyfriend, of course. Who else? Don’t tell me there are others that I don’t know about.
Kwan: Nee Khun Win, why would I tell you about any of my guys that I go out with? I don’t question you when you leave with other girls.
Win: Hey, I don’t want to argue with you. For once, can you just listen to me and not question? With that Win pulled Kwan out of the car and closed the door. He walked towards the small concrete pathway. Kwan was reluctant to followed, but she decided to go after him.

After walking for about fifteen minutes, they came to a beautiful glistering lake in front on them. Kwan’s eye widened at the beautiful lake and her heart fluttered at the sight of the very pretty flowers that grows on the edges of the lake, which was swaying back and worth with the current. Win just stood there staring into the depth of the lakes.

Kwan: What is this place, it’s so beautiful? Kwan manages to ask after the long silence.
Win: This is the place of my escape. It is the only place where I can come to think and let out my thoughts.
Kwan: Do you have something on your mind that you want to get rid of that’s why you’re here?
Win: No, I just feel like coming here today.
Kwan: Oh, I see.

Kwan started walking towards the lake. Win just stood there staring at her action. She walked up closer to the river and there was a big rock. Kwan took a seat on the rock and stare at the lake. She took a deep breath and inhales in the fresh air.

Win: Isn’t the air here refreshing?
Kwan: Khun Win ka, I don’t really get you. I feel like sometimes I can’t figure you out at all.
Win: When you live a life like I do, then you’ll understand.
Kwan: Khun Win, whatever has happen in the past, shouldn’t you let it go and move on? You can’t keep living with the past, because it will haunt you forever, unless if you let it go and move on, then that’s when you’ll be able to go on with your life.
Win: I am moving on, isn’t that why I’m living my life right now?
Kwan: You’re living your life as each day pass by, but you’re not letting go of the past. You’re living with the pain inside you, afraid of moving on because of your past. Although I may not know what happened in your past, but I still understand that you can’t move on if you don’t let go of the past. I lost both of my parents at a young age. You know how much I cried everyday wishing that they were still here with me, but whatever I do, they are gone. I decided that my parents are in a good place and that they would not be happy if they find out that I am not living a happy life. That’s when I start to realize that even without my parents by my side, I know that they will always be with me in my heart and watching me from heaven blessing me every second, minute, hour, of the day, every step of my life. Knowing that I am able to live on with my life. My father has always thought me to be a strong person, no matter what. He once told me “Don’t let the things that makes you unhappy keep you from being happy. Life is too short to live with regrets, you should learn to move on and learn to let go. In life there’s nothing that will be perfect, so the pain and the regrets that we feel today will hurt us, but we must not let all that tie us down. Even in the darkest storms, there is a shining light somewhere.”

Win listen attentively to Kwan as she speaks. Her words were indeed very soothing and inspirational.

Win: I’ve listen to you. Will you like to listen to me now?

Kwan looked at Win wide eye and shocked at his question, but then she nodded her head.

Win: When my mother past away, I feel very sad and I cried a lot. I was only five at that time. After my mother’s funeral, my father sent me away to study in America. I didn’t want to go when I found out about it. I cried and I begged my father not to send me away, but he will not listen to me at all. Therefore he sent me away, living with no parents at all, only with the maids and servants. I long for the love and comfort of a parent, but my father refuses to come and visit me at all. At that time, I finally decided that he doesn’t care or love me anymore, that’s why he decided to sent me away and abandon me. Do you know how much a child long for the love of a parent. I still have my father, but it felt like I don’t have him because he never cares about me, not even a letter that he dared write me and he didn’t even make a call. He neglected me out of his life. When I came back into Thailand things were never in the right hand between my father and I. Then there was someone who I met. This person gave me happiness and for the first time ever I felt loved. This was the only person who can mend my heart and give me comfort and warmth, but in the end all the love and warmth was worthless. The person who I trusted the most betrayed me in the end.

After telling Kwan his life and problem, Win walked up to the river and stood on the edges, just staring into the endless lake. Why is that every time I’m with her that I can speak out what’s on my mind? He questioned himself. Kwan stood there shocking at Win’s revelation at the same time glad that he was able to open up for her. Then she stood up and walked to where Win was standing.

Kwan: Khun Win ka, I know you have been through a lot, but you shouldn’t let yourself down that easily. There are so many things in life that you haven’t experience yet.
Win: I don’t get it.

Kwan crouched down until her hand can touch the water.

Kwan: Come here.

Win unknowingly listened to her command and crouched down beside her.

Kwan: Do you see those swans down there in the middle of the lake?
Win: Yeah, what about them?
Kwan: Do you know that swan mate for life?
Win: Why would I care about that?
(Ignoring Win’s comment) Kwan: Do you see that, that swan family only has one parent? Even though there is only one parent, the children are happy and are glad to have a parent. You are right that a parent’s love is the greatest for a kid and every kid wants love from his or her parents, but life is not perfect. You have live your life past the time of when your mother past away, past the lonely days without the presence of a father, past the painful memories of that one person who once gave you love and happiness, so now it’s time for you to live you a new life for yourself. Remember that not everything will be easy and “Today’s sorrow maybe tomorrow’s happiness, today’s pain maybe tomorrow’s love.” The sadness and pain is what makes you stronger, not weaker. You see when you fall down; do you just stay there? No, you pick yourself up and keeping going, so that’s what you need to do as well.

Win: You speak as if everything is so simple.
Kwan: That’s because I look to the positive side of life.
Win: Not everything is life stay positive.
Kwan: That’s why you don’t let the negative things pull you down.
Win: Nee, I’m tired of listening to you.
Kwan: If you’re tired of listening to me then, let’s do something else!
Win: Like what?

Kwan stare around them and while Win was still staring at the swans in the lake, Kwan splash water at Win.

Win: Nee Khun! What are you doing?
Kwan: I’m getting you to have some fun. With that Kwan keep splashing more water at Win.
Win: Stop it! I ‘m getting wet.
Kwan: You’re being too hard headed, just forget everything and have some fun. Splashes more water at Win.

Win sees that Kwan is not going to stop, so he started splashing water at Kwan as well. Kwan stood up and ran and Win ran after Kwan. When he caught up to her, he grabbed a hold of Kwan’s hand to prevent her from splashing more water at him. Kwan fought to get out of his hold, but Win wrapped his arms around Kwan’s waist still holding her hand.
Kwan: Nee Khun Win! You’re not being fair.
Win: Why should I when you weren’t being fair as well? Splashes more water at Kwan.

Kwan was trying to get herself out of his hold, so she lied to him.

Kwan: Khun Win, what is that over there?
Win: Where? (Turns around to look, and Kwan pushes him away, getting out of his hold.) You dare to trick me huh?
(Stuck out her tongue) Kwan: You fell for it!
Win: I’ll get you back.

Win ran after Kwan. He was a fast runner so he caught up to Kwan and grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him, unfortunately Kwan step on Win’s foot and Win lost balance and they both fell down. Win was on the bottom and Kwan fell on top of him. Their face were inches apart from each other and they locked their gaze on each other. For the first time, she can actually see the twinkle in Win’s eyes. Win finally make the first sound.

Win: Caught you! He said with a smirk on his face.
Kwan: Nee, that wasn’t fair! Kwan stated and quickly pulled herself up. Win could see that Kwan was blushing; her cheeks were a shade of red.
Win: Hey Kwan, there’s no need to blush and pout like that. Aren’t you glad I caught you? Win asked still with a smirk on.
Kwan: Pshh…. Who said that I’m blushing and pouting? Why did you have to catch me anyways?
Win: Does it look like I want to catch you too? I just happen to be on the bottom. If you’re not blushing, then why is your cheek red?
Kwan: My cheeks are always red. (Kwan quickly stated and covers her cheeks with both of her hands. Win couldn’t believe her childish act, although she does like cute pouting and covering her cheeks like that. Kwan can see that Win was staring at her and giggling to himself) Nee!!! What’s so funny? Anyways I’m going to look at the pretty flowers over there. (Quickly walked away.)

--------------------------
Hey Readers, here's the new chapter. I hope you guys enjoy it. Okay, still not much going on, but I'm taking this story slowly, so there's not much drama yet. Relax the drama are coming though. At least in this chapter Win open up to Kwan, so I'm happy that he's starting to trust Kwan. Thanks for all the wonderful comment. I truly appreciate it alot. Please stay tune for the next chapter and don't remember to comment.

-----------------------
anavang: Thanks, I do hope that you enjoy this chapter as well as the last one. Please stay tune for the next chapter. This chapter is not much, but as I stated the dramas are coming soon. Thank you for the comment.

Lollipop_luv: Thank you lollipop_luv. Yes indeed, Win is falling for Kwan unknowingly and in this chapter we finally see that Win opened up to Kwan. Enjoy the read and do comment.

pangmoua: I should be the one thanking you all for taking the time to read me fanfic. I sure hope you enjoy this chapter.

Azlisakhmer: Aha.. the kiss seem passinate. I hope I was able to describe their kiss passinatetly because I usually suck at describing things nicely. lol... Thanks for the comment.

roselovesice: Rose, did it really sound that passinate to you? I thought it was alrite, like I mention to Azlisakhmer above that I hope that I was able to be descriptive about the kiss. I really am terrible at being descriptive. Have you had fun reading this chapter.

andrewmoquin: Thank you alot Andrewmoqin. I feel happy that you like my story. Here is the update, I hope that you enjoy it. Please do comment.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thanks for the happy update. this is a cute scene between them, win's opening up and they're getting along. i hope they stay like this for a while before all the dramas begin since win is just opening up and trusting kwan. give them more happy times before anything comes up to separate or tear them apart. can't wait for more updates.

roselovesice

awww. i loved how he opened up to her. xD
Win is such a dork but still so cute! lool
i really liked the water part. super adoring! xD
wow. those words that Kwan kept saying to Win was pretty touching!
&&i liked this --

“Don’t let the things that makes you unhappy keep you from being happy. Life is too short to live with regrets, you should learn to move on and learn to let go. In life there’s nothing that will be perfect, so the pain and the regrets that we feel today will hurt us, but we must not let all that tie us down. Even in the darkest storms, there is a shining light somewhere.”

The shining light part really goes along with the title. lol :D
really enjoyed this chapter! really can't wait for more!!
&&it's okays. even if you aren't that descriptive, my imaginary world will make it. rofl
and drama? dang it! ahaha jk i do enjoy it though...a bit. lool
update soon!
I'll be waitin' ;D

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
thanks foe the update...it was wonderful seeing kwan being able to get win open up for him...looking forward to your next chapter...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
awww i think they are both falling for her. Win is slowly putting down his guard for Kwan. I'm so happy they are falling for each other.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
WOOOOHOOO! I’m so happy that you decided to keep this story and update it. I love how cute Win and Kwan are together…alone together in the woods---
I love your writing, and your details, when Win looked at Kwan’s face ^^

:D Win’s getting jealous of Weir heehee. I hope Kwan can heal his heart and the way he thinks money is what everyone wants in life.
AHHHHHH! Win kissed her…and they both liked it. :D

awww Kwan and Win had a cute moment together. I love reading the insightful things Kwan would say to Win…a really positive and upbeat view on life.

roselovesice

garsh. this is like the 100th time i read this ff all over again ! ahahaha
Yesh i'm very that bored && Enjoying this Fanfic.
Love&&Missin;<3 Kwan&Win so muches. xD rofl