My Posters

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you for all the wonderful comments!!!

Wow, Love your posters :)
They're amazing
Wish mines can be like yours someday!
:D
Thank you! Oh don't worry, you will get there one day. You will probably take the time to learn all those cool tutorials and so forth and become an expert on photoshop unlike me. I just make easy and simple posters that turns out looking "pro" that's all. Hehe. My posters are really easy to make. I drag two pictures into one background; place them where I want them; then erase, blend (dodge or burn); use brushes and lastly, change the colors here and there.

Sh0rtys0ofly's request in FF Request thread - Aikoden, I know you fullfil the request but I find it interesting so I did one of my own.
Aum and Janie

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooowaaahhh.. very nice.. it gives off such a different feel compared to mines.. very nice.. i like it ^_^..

i like the choice of fonts too ^_^

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
After Aum and Janie's poster (above) and before I disappeared (lol); I made this poster for the lakorn poster battle. Some of you guys may remember. I was thinking, I may as well share it here.

Chakrit and Bee (with Nott and Pei) - I love love this couple and "WiMarnSai". Good things come in small sizes and this is definitely one of them. It was short and right to the point.

More new updates soon!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i love both of your posters. I am waiting for Chakrit and Aum's lakorn..they are both so sexy!
Bee and Chakrit were so cute together in Wimarn Sai...they need another lakorn together!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you, Mainhiathao.

I do too, RR! Their chemistry in "Thara Himalaya" was unbelievable.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love all of your artworks. My favorite are ATEAM ( I miss them so much), Undercover Couple, & Closer To You! :thumbsup:

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you, guys!!!

Tye and Yaya - I think they will look good together.

I'm sooo obsessed with Tye right now and I can't seem to find any "good" pics of him at all. Does anyone have pics of him that you consider "good"? Hehe. By looking at pics of him, he looks so much better in lakorns or should i say, 3d form (lol) than on pics! Errr, he's not really photogenic!?

Gosh, he's sooo fine in "KhunNuChantana". I want him to do a over the top drama lakorn tremendously bad!

I found it so cool that he's just younger than my husband by a few months. Hehe.