My poor eyes!

nophankh

sarNie Adult

This is so disturbing. Katoey supermodel and actress "ma" Ornapa Krisadee in a crazy dominatrix outfit at the "ZEN BODY SENSE 2009 WELCOME TO OUR BEDTIME STORIES@ZENSE GOURMET DECK & LOUNGE PANORAMA" event a few days ago.

I respect her as a person, I respect her as katoey, I respect her as an actress and former supermodel.This? This is just wrong.

Her last appearance in a lakorn was in "Rainbow Moon" as Luck's boss at the cabaret place in episode 1.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Well she's a model and that what she is doing, modeling.
She did swim suit, two pieces shoot plenty of times... and the event that these pictures is taking from fits what's she is wearing or modeling.
The angle of the camera just got her in an awkward positions, but then again, at her ages for the body like that, she got what it takes to show it off then more powers to her.

But I also respect your opinions of her ... If I see real woman or one of the na'ek or some well known na'rai do that I would have agree with you that is wrong too. ^_^ As for P'Ma, she's an exception. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
For some reason, I'm not very disturbed, although I think I should be. :lol:
Are you turn on then? LMAO just kidding but this is quite hilarious. I think it is the angle of the pictures that make those photo look so awkward... I don't think it was necessary for her to spread her legs like that and have it be the center piece of the photo!!! :loool:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I've seen worse, it's disturbing but I've been through worse