sarNie Egg
Chalida as naruk / kaew
Mark as tawan / Nate

Boy as pa sai / pang
Margie as namwaan / Lilly

Nadech as Khun way / lom
Yaya as sawin / cerry

And I add more latter on

Kaew and Lilly , cerry are BFF and go to the same school one day they was reading an story with love and hope and black magic in it, but most of the pages was gone like no one wanted them to know what happen
Kaew and lilly , cerry had an dream of part of the story where there will be people calling them different names and seem to be in the old day they will see each other and talk to each other like in real life but them they wake they will see an black figer move but nothing was there. Here come the guys part Nate is Lilly brother that just came back to thai land he had 2 friend which was Nate friend from US who came back with Nate. Nate them had all the Same dream as the girls. When kaew first saw Nate she feel as if her soul have left her body and came back, Nate first saw kaew he feel an wind bowl as If it was telling him some thing, same happen to Lilly and cerry when the had meet pang and lom. Even if they had just meet each other they had feel like they had new each othe for an long time.

See what going to happen next there's going to be lots of cute and love part and back to the pass in here

Kalahawj

sarNie Egg
Ch.1

The wind blow by the hot ness is burning on me skin all I hear is people yelling and running alway I turn and see an village on fire then an woman run up to me an said "narak hurry up" I look at her with confuesed face I said back "who's narak?" She look at me and said back "narak this is no time for playing she grab my hand and pull me to run. Running and look info where I was at I figure out that I was in the 1930s or some thing she pull me so hard I fell and hit me head I wake up I was all sweaty I looked all round me I was in my room. It was all an dream? I said but it seem so real I looks at the clock it was 6:49 I woke up early I decide to get ready, i walk down to the kitchen
Mom: your up early
Kaew: I had an bad dream so I woke up early
Dad: that good so ur mom don't always have to wake you up all the time
Kaew: well dad it could only be today you don't know about tomorrow
We all laugh had our brunch and then lilly and cerry came
Lilly: ( beep beep beep) kaew hurry
Cerry: hurry up slow pull
Kaew: wait ( she run to the car then run back to kiss her mom and dad) by daddy by mommy
Mom&dad: by honey by cerry and Lilly have fun at school
All of them said by

At school cerry and Lilly and kaew was telling each other there dream they said the same Athens happen just that they had different name cerry was call sawin and Lilly was namwaan they look at each other with an scared face but then it was time to go to class they had got in to class Lilly said hey guy do you guys want to go with me to go pick my brother tomorrow they all said yea

Sorry I have to I be back to continue

Kalahawj

sarNie Egg
Ch.1 part 2

Kaew and cerry and Lilly was at the airport waiting for Lilly brother kaew needed to use the restroom she went to the rest room and she bup in to an guy when they had touch each other she could feel the pain in her body she look at him with an face that was in pain he said ma'm are you okay ma'm he grab a hold of her his body was cold ass if the wind was try to push them together they look at each other with an smile on his face he said nam fa with her thinking to herself who is this guy he so then she said it out loud "HOTTTTT" every one look at her he pull her up and said what did you just said she said nothing why? You ask he was about to answers but she just ran off he just smile and said she's cute he turn around by hearing his friend run up to him saying help me and an girl running after him
Now for Lilly part. Lilly was looking for her brother while kaew was in the rest room and cerry went to go talk on the phone she turn around and bup in to an guy who she land on and kiss his lip she got up and she felt this pain and like she was getting coke but then that guy grab her he felt this feeling like they have seen each other before Lilly got up fast and look at him he smile and said thanks she said for what ? He said for the kiss her eyes went big her cheek turn red then they both saw kaew run up to them then heard like people was fighting and hear cerry voice yelling
For cerry part. Cerry phone ring she had went out side and then when she was done she went back inside and she bup in to an guy she felt this pain as if she was stab on the back and he garb hold of her till she was fine then she said hey an't you going to say you sorry or what she look at him and said will it was not my falt you bup in to me so you have to say sorry not me he said an guy like me have no need to say sorry to an woman with no woman body part like you her face turn red and chase him
Till he went be hide an guy who try to stop the fight till kaew and Lilly came Lilly said p'nate and kaew face look at him and back at Lilly and said his p'nate then pang said your Lilly. Kaew said cerry what are you doing kaew grab hold on cerry and said I am sorry for my friend
Nate said hi and huge Lilly and said who are these lidies cerry said this cerry and this kaew Nate look at kaew with an smile kaew lok at him and said hello and then Lilly said who's these guys oo this is pang and lom. Lom look at cerry and said evil witch cerry was about to hurt lom till kaew grab he arm and pull her back. Pang smile at Lilly and said hello pretty woman Nate punch him and said that my sister man
They all returned home with cuteness that just happen
Continue ch.2

Kalahawj

sarNie Egg
Kaew was waiting for Lilly them to pick her up when an car pull up kaew looked it was Lilly and cerry with Nate is the driver. Cerry and Lilly was at the backseat so kaew had to seat up front with Nate.
Nate: so you girl have any boy friend
Lilly: come on p' if dad let me had one my so call boy friend would have send us to school not you
Cerry: no cause I don't really like boys, p'nate not you I think your cool
Nate: how about you (he said in an wishper) nam fa
Kaew look at him with an face that turn red at an thai red papper she like her lip and look at Nate with an smile
Cerry: yea! We been friends for an long time now you never told us if you had one
Kaew: umm I never had an boy friend
Nate looked at kaew and smile big till kaew laugh cerry and Lilly looked at kaew ( like why you laughing for girl) kaew just look at them and said umm I was just thinking of some thing that happen at home that was funny, by the time they was at the school kaew run out of the car as fast as she could
Kaew: hurry up you guys
Cerry: okay wait an sec
When kaew was waiting for them she look at Nate and was thinking to her self he so cute did he ask that he like me or is just an brother mission to know ( kaew kaew kaew ) KAEW
Kaew: why are you yelling out my name so loud
Cerry: well you didn't hear me I was calling your name for like an min
Kaew: well sorry
Nate looked at they and said his good bye and more smile at kaew. When Nate got home his head hurted so he taken an nap right when he had fallen a sleep he heard an woman calling an names that was Tawan she said, Tawan ,Tawan Tawan where are you. He looked any where not luck of find who was calling that name till an tap on his Shoulder he turned around there was an pretty girl he looked closely and it was kaew, before he had said any thing she grabbed him and run to an water fall she said this was whee we had met remember Tawan
Nate: who's Tawan
She: stop playing
Nate: kaew you know my name it Nate
She: my name is not kaew you know my name is narak
Nate: no kaew look at me do it look like I am play with you
Narak: what are you talking about?
Nate heard his name it was his mom
Nate mom: Lu Lu are you okay wake up
Narak: don't go yet I need to talk to you
Nate woke up where his mom was right next to him
Nate: what happen?
Nate mom: your head hurted so you take an nap but when I came and Check on you but you was Sweating and talking non seance
What happen son
Nate: it was nothing, mom what time is it
Nate mom: it 2:19, why you ask?
Nate: I am going to go pick up Lilly them
Nate grab his keys and went to go pick up Lilly them
Kaew was reading the story That was in 3 series one was first one was "poor love" sec was "backstab friend ship" third "love sin"
Kaew was reading the poor love story when she saw that the main if name was narak and the main guy was named Tawan when she said that she went to touch the name when it made her hand hurt as if it was on Fire when Lilly and cerry came they went to kaew and said omg you got the series can we borrow one of the series each kaew said go ahead till ( beep beep beep) came Nate when kaew got in to the car Nate didn't say any thing but looked at her like some thing was wrong when some one Crash in to them

See you guy next time on ch.3

Kalahawj

sarNie Egg
Ch.3
Kaew and Nate woke up in an garden where Butterfly are flying around Nate was holding Kaew, While Kaew was lying on top of him when there face touch Nate eye was looking deep in side of kaew, little did the know they are Beginning to fall for each other. Kaew got up and push him, Nate looked at her with an his eye big as if some thing wrong

Nate: you bleeding
Kaew: where?
Nate: (he ran up to her wiped off and looked for some thing that made her bleed) kaew are you okay? , how did you get this?
Kaew: ( when Nate ran up and look what happen to her she looked at him While he was all over her) what are you doing I fine my head just got a little cut
Nate:well I was just trying to help
Kaew: why you worry about me?
Nate: yea! Well it like this your me sister best friend so I have to take care you
Kaew: no need to
Nate: I know girls like you say that deep in side you guys want help

Kalahawj

sarNie Egg
Kaew: Shut up!!
Nate: okay, anyway where are we?
Kaew: I don't remember all I can say is that you came to pick us at school and we got in the car and and and ummm I don't remember at all after that
Nate: that all I remember to
Kaew: I wonder where is this Place ( went to the Road and saw people on Horse and an girl in an Wagon ) Nate come here and look there's people coming but why are they Wearing somewhere close like in the old days
Nate: where? ( he came up and look and tole kaew to step back so they won't see us )
When the wagon came by the girl came out. She looked just like kaew but she wear thai Princess clothes
The maid: narak go back in side before some one she you
Narak: Khun p'mia there's no one here so it okay and today I am turning 14 so I can do what I want
The maid: even you turn 14 you still can't show no one your face till your father is here and then you can do What's ever want okay, now go in we need to get going
When they went pass kaew face looked so Confuse she look at Nate and back at the road.
Kaew: how can this be, where are we ? Why she look like me ?
Nate: all I know is that me are not in 2013 anymore
Kaew: if not then where are we
Nate: I don't know
They heard an Voice they looked back at each other they can see they are Disappearing, kaew and Nate woke up in the same time
Cerry: are you guys okay?
Kaew: yea
Nate: what happen ?
Lilly: we got in to the car Accident but me and cerry was fine but you two hit your head and didn't hear any thing
Nate and kaew looked at each other with an confuse face kaew was about to tell them about what they was at but Nate said can you guy give us some time to rest
Cerry: I need to go home any way
Lilly: me to and mom and dad will be here in a bit so of yours kaew
Lilly the went out the door and kaew said
Kaew: so was it Real?
Nate: it can't be but it was
Kaew: are we going crazy
Nate: we can't be crazy we are having it to and same thing heppening

Kalahawj

sarNie Egg
Ch.4
Kaew was able to go home so was Nate every since that Accident they been having weird dream, when Lilly was in class she Felt Asleep she felt this hand On her shoulder, then she looked at the back of her she saw this guy at the Very back wearing Different clothes It was blurry she Blanked each time she did he got Closer to her till he was gone, she looked at every one they was all dead She was freaking out she wok up yelling in class every one looked at her she said she was going to Leave early. She had no one to pick her up but only pang was Able to. Lilly called up pang, pang end up picking her up but on the way to picking lily up he saw this little girl crying at the end of the road so he stopped to Check on her
Pang: hey little girl are you okay
Little girl didn't Answer
Pang: hello do you hear me
The little girl: why is every one hurting me why do it have to be me to not have what they have
Pang: what is you talking about ( the little girl turned around )
The little girl: p' do you know who I am I was the one little girl you have hurt
Pang was Confused he turn around and saw no one then back the little girl was gone, his phone ring it was Lilly telling him to hurry up
When hey got there lilly face was Scared she ran up to him and huge him
Pang: are you okay?
Lilly: I was some thing or one then I turned around every body was dead then I was yelling so looked again and every one was back to Normal so I ran out and call you to pick me up
Pang: I was some thing also
Lilly : what was what you saw?
Pang: an little girl , she was crying Blame me that I was the one who hurt her but I got no idea what she talking about I turn around to look for who there when she just Disappear
Lilly was crying telling pang to take her home

Continue ch.5 More Horror about these Couples will be Yadeah next get ready

Kalahawj

sarNie Egg
Ch. 5
Cerry was walking home till an car pull up and rolled the Window Down And it was lom
Lom: hey pretty Lady
Cerry: what are you doing here?
Lom: taking an look Around the city, can you show me round
Cerry: why me?
Lom: well seem like your the only one who is not Busy
Cerry: fine but after that you give me an ride home you got that
Lom: that fine with me
When they was on the Road they ran over some one thay ran out to look some girl grabbed cerry and said
The woman: you guy really love each other so much
She pulled it out an Knife and poin at lom to not Dear to come near her
Lom: miss we don't know what you talking about put down your knife
The woman: p'way don't tell me what to do I did every thing make you mine but you loved p'sawin
Cerry: what are you talking about
Lom pulled cerry and pushed the woman a way and she Van Ness
Cerry: did you se what just see
Lom: yeah!l let's get out of here