MY ONE YEAR...

Saifah

bite me x___
OKAY SO i HAVE BEEN iN THiS LONG DiSTANCE RELATiONSHiP FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW AND iTS BEEN iNCREDiBLE! BUT SiNCE OUR ONE YEAR iS COMiNG UP AND i WANT TO GiVE HiM SOMETHiNG SPECiAL BUT iDK WHAT. ANY SUGGESTiONS? WHAT DOES A GiRL GiVE TO A GUY ON THEiR ANiVERSARY?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wow.. congrats on making it to 1 year ^_^ specially since it's long distance too. those are hard to keep!

uhm.. i hate shopping for guys... such a pain in the ass... you can always buy him clothes. thats all i can think of.. [i'm not that big of a help but hope it's something ;) ]

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Congrats! :)
Hmmm.. I also think you should buy him clothes cause its hard to shop for guys! hehe.
Congrats again!!! :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Aww happy anni fah long distance? awesome; mines lasted 6 months :wub: because he moved here after that muahahah. I think clothes, colonge if it were my guy i'd buy him lacoste, obsession for men, eternity for me, usher, green tea for men, stuff like that cause he likes it. Also you can buy him a watch? lol =.=

judyp

sarNie Adult
a watch is a nice gift for guys. for my one year with my bf, i went to things remembered. you can find really neat gifts there that you can customize. i personalized a frame with our picture in it. it was kinda of girly, but whatever, it was romantic & cute at the time.

judyp

sarNie Adult
ooh and btw, i personally wouldn't buy clothes for an anniversary. i just don't think its that meaningful; anyone can buy clothes. i don't know, thats just my thought on it.

Saifah

bite me x___
a watch is a nice gift for guys. for my one year with my bf, i went to things remembered. you can find really neat gifts there that you can customize. i personalized a frame with our picture in it. it was kinda of girly, but whatever, it was romantic & cute at the time.
WOW THATS AWESOME. HE ACTUALLY GOT ME A BRACELET THERE FOR OUR 3 MONTHS.

A WATCH iS A GOOD iDEA BUT HE WEAR THEM.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Urgh...guys are so hard to shop. My boyfriend and I no longer do gift giving on our anniversary, we just go out and have a special day together.

I'd suggest just asking him or trying listing some things he's into, what he likes, hobbies, some things he's been wanting, etc. After a year of being together I'm sure you know enough about him to come up with a few ideas.

judyp

sarNie Adult
Urgh...guys are so hard to shop. My boyfriend and I no longer do gift giving on our anniversary, we just go out and have a special day together.

I'd suggest just asking him or trying listing some things he's into, what he likes, hobbies, some things he's been wanting, etc. After a year of being together I'm sure you know enough about him to come up with a few ideas.
me and my bf are the same way..we stopped giving gifts after our first year. lols. we dont even celebrate vday anymore. not even a dinner. haha. but we do find time to have a nice dinner for our anniversary and bday..even if its a week late. it doesnt bother me because the sparks are still there.

anyways..i take back about what i said about buying clothes..i would buy clothes if its something he absolutely loves. but clothes wouldnt be my first option. guys are def hard to shop for!

Saifah

bite me x___
HEKK YES ARE SO HARD TO SHOP FOR! ANYWAYS FOR CHRiSTMAS i GOT A CLOCK WiTH OUR PiCTURE iNSiDE. AND FOR HiS BDAY i MADE HiM A SCRaPEBOOK. OMG THAT TOOK ME HEKKA LONG!

i RAN OUT OF iDEAS!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HEKK YES ARE SO HARD TO SHOP FOR! ANYWAYS FOR CHRiSTMAS i GOT A CLOCK WiTH OUR PiCTURE iNSiDE. AND FOR HiS BDAY i MADE HiM A SCRaPEBOOK. OMG THAT TOOK ME HEKKA LONG!

i RAN OUT OF iDEAS!
awee. hats! buy him hats. hehe. guys can never have too many hats or shoes. well my guy friends always wants hats, shoes & shirts.

myx

sArNieZ
i'm not good w/ relationship. but in my opinion, i think that if u makes something out of your own bare hand it would be meaningful, because u put love and effort into the gift.

Saifah

bite me x___
i'm not good w/ relationship. but in my opinion, i think that if u makes something out of your own bare hand it would be meaningful, because u put love and effort into the gift.
AW i KNOW BUT i DONT KNOW WHAT TO MAKE. i WAS GONNA PAY SOMEONE TO PAiNT OR DRAW OUR PiCTURE BUT THAT SEEMS SO LAME!!

myx

sArNieZ
<_< maybe u could make him a necklace or some crafts stuff.

hasn't he mentioned anything he's been wanting but put off getting, b/c he has a lot of stuff already or something? :D

Saifah

bite me x___
YEP HE MENTiONED HE WANTS A CAR! SOMETHiNG i CANT AFFORD! LOL! iDK iMA THiNK OF SOMETHiNG BEFORE OUR ONE YEAR WHiCH iS iN JUNE!

judyp

sarNie Adult
why don't you get something for his car so he can appreciate it more and not want a new one? lols.

why don't you get something for his car so he can appreciate it more and not want a new one? lols.
^^ i agree w/ judyp. :D if he doesn't have one already, you could get something for the new car he gets in the future and tell him so. "it's for when you get that new car." :lol:

Saifah

bite me x___
OMG 20 MORE DAYS! SHiT! i STiLL HAVENT THOUGHT OF ANYTHiNG TO GiVE HiM! i FiNiSHED THE CARD THOUGH.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Did I ever mention to you get like the tag (military)chain necklace thingy with your pic with him engrave on it. That's what I got buk nun for our first valentine in 2006. Well, you know we exchange rings on our first year. It's more like a promise kinda thing but Don't think you wanna do that tho.