My IGCSE reults was bad

*Ice*

sarNie Adult

i am so glad it was addressed to my name if my mom saw this she will kill me i did not even get a grade for one IGSCE man imma die my life sucks man i gotta make sure i learn better in england i should of listen but its hard when all u wanna do is run around man

Hiatus

Super Momo
awww it's alright try harder next time. besides I never had good grade on my final exam I dont know what the IGSE is but yeah.. lol
as long as you passed you can try harder next time

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
lol IGCSE is international generaral centificate of secondonary education i dont think i spelt any of that right lol TO NATHALIE yeah the courses are hard my mum pushed me into them lol im not taking the normail IGCSEs grrrr i hate skool

i noticed i did better on my science ones lat year and even got a B for physics man but i cant find the paper for that one lol its not my skool its me i just cant be bothered to listen to the boring subjects i sit in a world of my own lol even if i do go to boarding skool man i love skool but grrr i suck at it now that i am going to a british one in britian they are alot more strickt i cant even spell ahhhhhh im gonna go crazy!

noungning

Heartless
aw yes, if there is a second time around to attempt to take this then everything should be okay. i know exactly how bad and horrible i can be on those stupid standardized tests argh :(

Reagan

sarNie Adult
just tell the teachers you know reagan and ning, everything will be ok =)