My Girl (KDrama)

an la

sarNie Hatchling
yeah this was a very addicting drama, i watched it in like two days, i stayed all day and all night. i also really liked the music, it totally make the movie really good.

tye-niranh, sarn is uploading in the archive section, you should check there. i totally recommend it.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
an la said:
yeah this was a very addicting drama, i watched it in like two days, i stayed all day and all night. i also really liked the music, it totally make the movie really good.

tye-niranh, sarn is uploading in the archive section, you should check there. i totally recommend it.
[post="88707"][/post]​
two days! me too! an la, i pulled an "all nighter" to watch...it was so addicting i just kept wanting to go on with the next episode after watch the previous...gosh...i loved this drama so much. totally up there as one of my favorites! :D

Smilez

sarNie Egg
Hello all you crazy My girl fans! :w000t:

I'm just as in love with this movie as most of you are..lol. This has to be my all time favortie drama! I've watched a lot of romantic comedy dramas and I think this one just the best...I even liked it more than MNIKSS and well i didn't really like full house much. And I just think Lee Da Hae did an exceptional job..it's one of the reasons why I love this movie so much. The heroine Ju Yoo Rin is really unforgettable. Oh and the music too...it's soo good...I've been listening to the ost for the past two weeks and I still love it.

I want to see Lee Da Hae in more dramas...she has talent and beauty that I think will take her to the top. I think she has the potential to be surpass actress like Song Hye Go and Kim Tae Hee, two actress who I think are good, but overrated.

Support My Girl and Lee Da Hae forever.

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
What's the main actor's name? I've never seen him before and he's so cute. But his character is boring in the drama but he's so handsome to be staring at. Man I love this drama and its so cute to watch.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
hey i wonder is that real granddaughter from only you? she surely looks like her!

anyways, i wonder who's that guy who likes the 'fake' cousin? i mean he's so cute! i wish he goes with her instead of main guy. -_-

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
koblo said:
What's the main actor's name? I've never seen him before and he's so cute. But his character is boring in the drama but he's so handsome to be staring at. Man I love this drama and its so cute to watch.
[post="90873"][/post]​
His name is Lee Dong Wook (sometimes spelt Lee Dong Ook/Lee Dong Uk) and I hear he was in the series Hanoi Bride. He is really cute and yeah this was also the first time I saw him. There are also rumors of him going out with Shoo from the old SM trio S.E.S.

kitkat said:
hey i wonder is that real granddaughter from only you? she surely looks like her!

anyways, i wonder who's that guy who likes the 'fake' cousin? i mean he's so cute! i wish he goes with her instead of main guy. -_-
[post="90887"][/post]​
Yep, that's Han Chae Young! She was also in "Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang." The guy that likes Lee Da Hae's character Ju Yoo-rin is Lee Junki. I made a thread for him in here...here's the link: http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=4560

kitkat

sarNie Elites
JaM said:
Yep, that's Han Chae Young! She was also in "Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang." The guy that likes Lee Da Hae's character Ju Yoo-rin is Lee Junki. I made a thread for him in here...here's the link: http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=4560
[post="90987"][/post]​
i knew it's her! since she's one of my favorites ever since only you. she's soo cute in my girl! she looks so pretty with long hair. :wub:

wow!! that's him in your thread? geesh, i didn't recoginze him. :sweat: well, actually that time when i finally saw my girl.. i didn't like any male characters in there until he grew on me... starting to find his attractiveness where he expressed his love toward the main girl :wub: ... WOW!! he's so hot. :w000t:

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
Isn't that actress from Green Rose? I think she is pretty but I don't know her. Yes the actor Lee Dong Wook is super cute. Man I'm still finishing this drama. I really enjoy it.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^yep she was the lead actress in Green Rose. She was also in Sweet 18, but she wasn't the lead, rather the "evil" girl who tried to take the main guy away from the main girl. I didn't like her in Sweet 18 that's why I never watched Green Rose. However, my cousin made me watch My Girl and I guess I find her alright after that. It was the guys that made me continue watching...and also her character was really funny.

an la

sarNie Hatchling
When I first saw the pics of this drama, I thought the cast wasn't attractive. So I didn't want to watch it. And then I heard so much hype about it. I am so glad that I decided to watch it. The picture in the first page does not do Lee Dong Wook justice. He is so much hotter. And Lee Junki, at first I thought he looked so girly, but all that changed and he was such a sweet guy to love Yoon Rin so much.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
an la said:
When I first saw the pics of this drama, I thought the cast wasn't attractive. So I didn't want to watch it. And then I heard so much hype about it. I am so glad that I decided to watch it. The picture in the first page does not do Lee Dong Wook justice. He is so much hotter. And Lee Junki, at first I thought he looked so girly, but all that changed and he was such a sweet guy to love Yoon Rin so much.
[post="91734"][/post]​
yeahhh that's how i looked at my girl cast making me not to watch it... but i gave it try since i'm bored to death.. there's nothing to do so d/led it and a couple of first episodes are boring, though... until after 5 or 6 episodes it's getting good... beside i think full house is way better than this one...don't go bashing on me. :ph34r:

danny

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha...don't you worry about that, but trust me on this after you watch the whole series you'll change your mind about which series you like best.....because this is what i thought to, but then after watching Dong Wook and Da Hae together, their chemistry was what set me off...i fell in love with it...hahahha...^^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
danny said:
hahaha...don't you worry about that, but trust me on this after you watch the whole series you'll change your mind about which series you like best.....because this is what i thought to, but then after watching Dong Wook and Da Hae together, their chemistry was what set me off...i fell in love with it...hahahha...^^
[post="91862"][/post]​
well, i already watched it a whole just in two days. lol full house still is in my head... i even deleted those my girl files of episodes after finishing the drama. i kept full house. :rolleyes:

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg
I think that the ending was very interesting, how it relates to the koran drama My Sassy girl: Choon Hyung...something like that..I thought it was awesome...I really loved this drama too..it was soo good..Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook..I beleive thats this name..am not sure..make a cute couple..^_^..Looking forward to seeing them do another drama in the future aagin... ^_^

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
Yea the ending was very cute. I really liked it. It was a fun and cute drama. I would also like to see Lee Dong Wook and Lee Dang Ha work together again.

alecs

sarNie Egg
does anyone have the link to the My Girl special? i really wanna see it. i love his drama so much i can't get the ost out of my head...

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
I think I am addicted to this drama :w000t: :w000t:
I started to watch it yesterday night 7 hours non stop till 1am lol
and continue this morning and I'm about to watch the 12 LOOL

I love them so much :wub:
The p'ek is so handsome and cute and the n'ek soo cute, clumsy, funny :lmao:
I love the way the p'ek take care of her hihihi

The OST is so good ^_^

Wahhh definetely watch the end tonight mouhahaha I'm crazy i watch the whole in 2 days :lol:

numfon

sarNie Adult
my cousin let me borrow this series..so addictive :wub: i watched 7 eppies in one night :blink: which is a lot for me cuz they're like an hour each which equals to 7 hours of sitting in front of the computer.

the p'ek reminds me of Jap-Penpett