My Girl (KDrama)

meenia

sarNie Adult
hehe..i'm rewatching this series again because the first time without subtitle... I love it... It's so cute.. It's already morning and i'm still up.. Gosh.. I just can't stop...heheh.. got to go watch it now.. I'm only on part 7...

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I totally would recommend this to anybody. its sooo good and funny.. most important. the two leads has an amazin chemistry. they totally spark onscreen together.... the lead is also HOT!

fru1t_w0rks

sarNie Egg
hah.. i was watching the drama.. downloading it at work.. but i must've missed an episode.. i was like wuh wth?.. somewhere in between 10,11 or 12.. it good i like it=)

sunisa

This series is very funny. :lmao: I laugh a lot watching it. :D
It is one of my current addiction.Lee Joon Ki is so hot in here.The more I look at him,the hotter he gets. :wub: :rolleyes: I totally love him in Lee Soo Young mvs,Grace I&II and Secret.The songs are so good and I kept listening to it over and over again.I really like LSY.She is such a great singer.Those mvs are very good and sad.I love all three mvs.And the lyrics are meaningful too.I cry watching them.I feel so sad for LJK and the two girls.He is so hot in there. :wub:
Anyway,thanks you so much for sharing this series. :wub: :wub:

katy

sarNie Egg
Did anyone know that Lee Dong-wook (My Girl) was in

Loving you...

He is the one in pink....

Just wanted everyone to know... :D

sunisa

I forgot to add something else. :D Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae have such great chemistry together. :wub: :wub: LDH so cute in here.Her acting is also great. :wub: LDW is hot and such a great actor. :wub: As for LJK, his acting is great too.When he cry,I could actually feel his pain.He seem to be so emotional.He also hot. :wub:

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
OMG this was soo cool. i love how everything was especially the ending because i got to see the real cousin and that was soo surprising to me. OMG im soo glad i watched this. :w000t: :shocked: :lmao: :D

1sweetme

sarNie Egg
aHHh i totally love this drama too. luckily for me, i was able to finish it on youtube before the administrators started removing dramas. but anyway, i love the lead actress' outfits in that drama. very trendy and cute. :-D

sunisa

OMG...I forgot to comment on the beautiful OST. :wub: :wub: The songs are awesome.I listen to it every single day.The beat is so good.I could never get bored listening to those songs. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :D :D

nj_babu

sarNie Hatchling
I love this drama...it's so funny. Even though i like Lee Jun Ki more than the main character guy( cant remember his name) But it's still gd...no i meam very very gd. Happy Ending. I cant blieve that the real cousin is the girl in Autumm story and fire work. OMG!!!

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
finally watched it! it's really funny! i think one of the funniest drama i've seen. however, it wasn't as good as i expected. i think the character development was sort of weak. the couple had great chemistry but their love development was sort of weak. anyways, i still recommend this b/c it's a good watch and it's funny with a happy ending.

addiCOFFEE

sarNie Egg
LDW got my attention at first but as the drama go on, I end up falling for LJK... hehe then after watching his movie K&C, I'm totally under his spell.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i have to agree. LJK was good in this drama. At first i was like... goshers, this guy looks like a girl. but then I started to fall for him during the middle of the drama. i actually don't know much about him. is LJK a singer? he looks like a singer. does he have any other drama?

jukoh

sarNie Egg
I just finished wathing the series on tv and am watching it all over again. Used to love Full House, but My Girl is much more better now - funny and also has happy ending. Anyone interested in the My Girl Special can download it from SilentRegrets (try to google for it cos I don't wanna break any rules by promoting another website/forum and it's unfair to provide the links cos the file is not uploaded by me). The NGs and shooting of the kissing scenes are quite hilarious to me.

calla

sarNie Adult
everyone was telling me about this drama that its good etc. and when i watched it....its just so so. i really like Lee Da Hae...but this drama is boring.....i think just for me....ehehe. maybe i don't like comedy that's why. oh...and the guy isnt cute too.

Jay88

sarNie Egg
OMG I AM SO IN LOVE WITH "MY GIRL". LDW is hella fine. LDH is mad talented, she can act goofy, crazy, drunk, and serious. <33333

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Man i just could not believe that i rewatched my girl all over again..... :wub: After i saw Lee Dong Wook in many clips that he went to Thailand.... He is so cute and really friendly in the interview so i really miss him finally end up watching My girl once again from the beginning.... I am so addicted to it.... dont know about others maybe i really like romantic comedy series.... :lol: :lol: