My Funny Story Is...

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Lols.and so i'm bored and i want some good laughs,tell me about a funny story that you've experienced or any embarrassing moments!

Here's Mine:
My dog thought that my screen door for the backyard was closed,he usually jumps on the screen door.He doesn't notice and jumps,that's when he realized that the screen door wasn't there.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Haha,,really..That's funny :D
Well, this is not that embarrassing, but yea..
it happened to me a week ago..
*During school, I was tying my shoes, but then I pulled too hard, so my shoelaces became apart..
i have to wear my shoes with a knot I tied and people we're laughing..my shoes look like twisted knots of something :D
it went throughout the day and it felt like it lasted forever..i hate it :D

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I was paid to take notes in my history class a couple summers ago. I couldn't remember who I was supposed to take notes for. That guy skipped class the next day and I stopped another guy in class and handed him the notes. He looked @ me funny & told me I had the wrong person. I was so embarrassed & the wrong guy never sat near me ever again nor did we make any eye contact. @ least the right guy came to class the next day and asked for the notes or else I wouldn't have even known who I was taking notes for.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I thought my teacher called me to hand in my notes but he didn't and i went up to him and he looked at me like i was crazy. So embarrassing

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
LMAO.
I love telling stories. xD

Well,
first, I hate it when someone is waving towards you although they're not actually waving at you,
they're waving at someone behind or near you.
It happens to me all the time.
I see someone waving towards me & then I start waving. Then they have an awkward expression.

When in class, I stare at someone just because I'm thinking of something,
but then they somehow seem to think like I like them...LMAO.
Happens all the time, too.

^^ I guess those are just two examples that everyone can relate to ;) ^^

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
LMAO.
I love telling stories. xD

Well,
first, I hate it when someone is waving towards you although they're not actually waving at you,
they're waving at someone behind or near you.
It happens to me all the time.
I see someone waving towards me & then I start waving. Then they have an awkward expression.

When in class, I stare at someone just because I'm thinking of something,
but then they somehow seem to think like I like them...LMAO.
Happens all the time, too.

^^ I guess those are just two examples that everyone can relate to ;) ^^

LMAO.WOW!
so Truee.i really hate when someone waves and i wave to them but the wave wasnt meant for me!
tehe.Funny.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Haha,,hjkt..it happens to me to..like when I'm waving at someone but they're not actually waving at me :D

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Okay, here's my story.

So I'm tomboyish so i hang out with a lot of guys, one of them i secretly have a crush on. So we were in gym class and in the swimming unit and i admit i don't know how to swim so i always stayed at the shallow part. I also have a friend who was gay, so he hangs out with me at the shallow end too, so one day we had a free day, so my gay friend and i were splashing water at each other while my crush was at the deep end swimming. So my friend was like, look at him, he's so hot and i looked at my crush who was jumping off the board. When i wasn't paying attention, my friend pushed me, not knowing that i couldn't swim and he couldn't swim either, So I fell to the deeper part and couldn't step back to the shallow end in time, so i was just panicking, kicking all over and my crush spotted me first and swam over. He pulled me out of the water and held me in his arms and i was like coughing in his face which was like only an inch away from mine. so when i realized it was him, I was so embarrassed, i kicked him away held onto the edge of the pool, looking at him. He looked at me like i was crazy and i thanked him after realizing that he had just saved me.

I'll always remember this one forever and always.