My First Thought Upon Waking Up..Today..

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
^ YOU DANCE?? OOooh o_O AHH

UM...MY FIRST THOUGHT..ACUTALLYY I WAS FORCED TO BE WOKEN UP

I THOUGHT...DAMN I WAS HAVING A COOL DREAM!! LOL

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...her'

the light finds me each day i try to stand,,, but the colors my heart see are still grey like the skys before it rains... i think it will snow soon because i feel so cold without the warm memories when we were friends... :(

P.S. islu P&J

donna

sarNie Adult
man i feel crappy. no fun when you're on it... yall kno what i mean! sorry, kinda gross but still that's what i was thinking when i woke up this morning...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
GO AWAY, Mormons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: .... I'M NOT CONVERTING!!!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her...and i'm thinking how can someone make us change when they just bring light into our hearts by being themselves and we miss them when they leave us for change in themselves that we can't be a part of...i only know i miss my friend and will for sometime till my heart fades to shades of grey like the times before i met her... then i will wait my fate and smile so no one knows how much it hurts me when she went away...

P.S. islu P&J

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Haven't slept yet ...

When I sleep and wake up, my first thought will be "I wish I don't work today!!!"

bugsy

sarNie Adult
dammittt......mustttt....getttt....upppp...tooo...studyyyyy.....damittttt!

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
YAY!! I"m working at my mom's restuarant today..

I WIll do my best
I will not mess up
I will not trip
I will not embarrass myself in any way
I will get tip!! hehe LOTS of them! :D

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
darn, i slept the day away again! now i'm gonna have to stay up all night just to catch up again!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her'... will i ever find the times we sharred in someone elase??? will i find the trust again she lent my heart??? will the silence end in my heart??? will i still love her tomorrow now that she's gone???

P.S. islu P&J

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her'... the times we would talk she would roll her hair around her finger and sigh before replying and the moments she would set her glasses down on the keboard lean back in her chair and think about something i said and think of a song she wanted to listen to... the times she sent a small part of her world to me in music that defined the moments... i miss these things with her my friend... the smallest things make the biggest impressions on my heart when i think of her and all the times she made me laugh... i miss her...my friend,,, my best friend,,, the voice in the music that made me want to change... :(

P.S. islu P&J