My Enemy

cecilia

Staff member
^ami, read MY ENEMY along with me. i still doing' catching up .. only finish up to the deed .. the done deal part. :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ami, read MY ENEMY along with me. i still doing' catching up .. only finish up to the deed .. the done deal part. :loool:

lol ceci...hmmm..get on msn missy you got me waiting for you that one day...and ceci never showed up.

ps how far are you on the fic now...i printed part of it..and i will prolly need to redo copy and paste it..for i dont know where i started and where i left off... :lol:

i will also reread creamy bun..LMAO one of my fav..gosh actually they are all my fav..now i need to find a place to hide them after i print them...*oh where shall i hide em? ?*

lilypha

sarNie Adult
i did the same, printing out sarn's fics and now i dont know where to hide cos so many print out... i have been reading the hell out of me cos i m really into these fics... for this one, I picture if taew to replace aff is much better cos she is younger and sweet as aff... just suggesstion if this ever make into lakorn... the storyline and plots are great... keep up good work sarn... or i will have nowhere to turn to...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
so i have tis two cousin.. they both have different last names though... and
i found out that they were dating.. and i told her that they were to close to date cuz her
mom is my dad's sister, and the person who she is dating has the same last name as me and so that
means that my dad is from the boy she is dating side.. and they both are related to me.. but whenever
i tell her that they are to close she just smiles and she just seems like nothing is wrong dating her own cousin
even if they have a different last name but they both are related to each other too.. there would be times he would
call her "BABE" and that just disgust me... NOW WOULD THIS BE A SIN THAT THEY ARE COMMITING???? LIKE DATING SOMEONE
WHO IS RELATED TO YOU BUT JUST WITH A DIFFERENT LAST NAME????

im srry if this is confusing to understand.. but i just wanted to know....

sarN

sarNie Granny
it not sin , it just incest ! an incest sin would be a father sleeping with his son's wife or the wife sleep with her husband's son ect . sister and brother sleeping together is a sin became usually the elder son or daughter in the family suppose to be the parent figure or caretaker for their younger sibling , Patta slept with his step mom palin who is his father 's wife that incest sin and little Aff thought Patta slept with her mohter and for her to share the same lover as her mohter that is an incest sin . basically if you slept with someone that you know will effect them and the people around them mentally you had created a sin on yourself because you are hurting people emotional , buddha teaching said to respect those that raise you and give you life if you bring torment to the one that give you life .you are sinned

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
saipoon is so demanding.....shes doing so much more damage compare to wat the father did.....but its really good....more please.....

foreals i agree zaub! dang the ma is so evil. Gosh sarn u good hehee its keepin my hooked! better than some of the thai lakorns rite now! i'd realllike this story to be an acual lakorn :D

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I'm a bit surprised Patta's not infected with some kind of disease after all the pimping his biatch of a mother did for him. Did they have condoms in those days? :p

Well, by tomorrow morning I know my eyes will be puffy--no fanfic has made me cry almost every 'chapter'. Two-thumbs up!