My Enemy

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
man that so harsh from both the Old hags...and the so-call husband..i can see how 'rome" will avenge for his mother now...for his poor mother...destroy his so call family in the future or atleast let them have a taste of what his mother went thru... poor poor saipoon!!! :( *i would of just got up and walk out of that house...regardless of whether i have a place to go to or not! like SarN mention..revenge 20 yrs later will not be too late.

thanks SarN..i cant wait to see what happen next!

saoznoi

sarNie Hatchling
so sad for the girl....the man is so EVIL ....hope he suffer for putting her thru such a horrible life...cant wait for the revenge

sarN

sarNie Granny
When Mr. Taksorn returns from his business trip, he was in form by one of the servant in the house that his wives visit Saipoon at the worker house. He dismiss the servant and went into his office , the wives probable found out about Saipoon's pregnancy he thought and decided to avoiding seeing Saipoon until his wives give births . This ways his wives will stop thinking he favor the servant girls more than them and perhaps stop harassing Saipoon , also at the moment he is quite busy at the plantation and will be out of town on a daily basic .

The wives didn't bother to tell their husband what they did to Saipoon and if he found out , they wouldn't care because at the end they know he will be on their side regardless. Pim return back to the main house and continue her job , the wives was please to see the old servant and thought Saipoon probable lose the child , that why she can't come to work .

Pim secretly want to in form Mr. Taksorn about the incident but she wasn't given a chance until many weeks later , when he return from out of town . She went into his office and tell him about what happen, Mr. Taksorn wasn't to happy that Saipoon didn't lose the baby and didn't bother to ask about her health either .

"then its best she stay way from the main house for a while"

"the doctor said--"

"I don't care , just make Saipoon stay low . Right now the due date is close for my wives, they won't be having time to cause anymore problem for a while"

"yes , master"

"you can leave "

Pim obey and quietly left the room , she want to tell him about Saipoon condition but it seen the master wasn't at least worry and when Saipoon heard about how little Mr. Takorn care about his child , she was sadden

"what did he say ?"? nearly inaudible , she was resting on the bed and heard Pim's foot step coming into her room

"he ..didn't say much just for your to stay away from the main house for a while"

"did he ask about the child ?" Saipoon waited for a reply and when there was none tear trickle from the corner of her eye. She have to much hope in the beast , when deep down she already know the answer how he feel about her and its no difference from his wives. The reason she can't compare to his other wives its because she a servant and not an heiress to a fortune. They are beyond human perhaps they are god and she the dirt on the ground they walk on , that why she is being classify as nonhuman!!! Saipoon close her eye to shut the last drop of tear and ball up a fist . A person can only take so much , even a dog when he is corner will bit back

Many months went by and on the day Rosa about to give birth , there was a hurricane . All the road was cut off due to the storm and trees was knock down blocking the back road also , there was no way Rosa can reach the hospital in time . Luckily, one of the old servant in the house use to be a midwife back in her homeland and she was call to deliver Rosa's baby.

Mr. Taksorn was worry, pacing himself out side the room while waiting for the good news . His other two wives had left to a woman convention meeting this morning and couldn't return because of the storm . Suddenly, there a loud shriek coming from inside Rosa's room and Mr. Taksorn froze. The midwife came out the room and goes on her knee , there was fear on her face .

"master , th..the child he..is dead "

"what !!! what happen !!!" Mr. Takorn rush inside the room, knocking the midwife away and saw his wife unconscious with blood staining the sheet . Then he turn his attention to the infant that was wrap in a blanket and approach the child ..

"the child suffer from a in utero stroke , there probable a thrombus in his brain that cause a blood clot , he wasn't able to breath and die immediately after delivery"

Mr. Takorn weep bitterly as he held the child in his arm and curse at the midwife !!! "bitch , why didn't you save my son !!!! I should kill you right now "? angrily he kick the midwife in the face , causing her to fall backward . She cry out in pain as blood flow down her mouth , then quickly bow down with her head on the floor begging Mr. Takorn to spare her life . He raise his hand , about to slap the old lady but was interrupted by Pim .

"master ! master !! Saipoon is in pain , I think she about to give birth !!"

"what !! Can't be !! She only 6.. 7 month pregrant !!"

"ever since she drank the red medicine , her health is unstable and the doctor said there a chance she might deliver a premature child"

Mr.Takorn look down at the cold child and then at the shaken midwife. Then he turn around and stare at his unconscious wife "Saipoon" he mutter and signal his hand to dismiss Pim and the midwife . Once they were gone he move to sit on a chair while holding the dead infant in his arm and thought about how he going break this tragic new to his wife. Surely , it will kill her !!! He sigh heavily and close his eye to re-think of a way out . Moment later Pim came stumbling into the room , causing Mr. Takorn to snap his eye open at the sudden intrude and was angry

"what you want !!! Can't you see im stress !!"

"master , Saipoon"

"and ? .."?

"it a boy , small but healthy. It was so unexpected that he survive , thank you god" Pim was over joy and almost in tear

"that boy is a devil reincarnated , the minute he was born my son dies !!" Mr. Taksorn rise from the chair and pushes Pim a side as he make his way to the worker house . He kick the door open and storm inside , furious at the sight of the lively infant and then back to his dead son that's in his arm .

The midwife wraps the child into a white cloth and handed it to Saipoon, who was still panting and sweating from giving birth. The moment she touch the child , tear pouring down her face and a smile form as she stare at the tiny creature and silently thank god for giving her a healthy baby .

"my son " she whisper

Mr. Taksorn wasn't a bit move and felt a sudden hate , that boy will bring damnation !! "that child is the reason my son die !!" he accuse

"no, don't hurt him"? cries Saipoon and tighten her grip around the infant , fearing Mr. Taksorn will snatch it away from her .

Mr. Taksorn was trembling all over , then he remember his wife back at the main house and thought of an idea to solve this problem . He smile wickedly "fine , I wont hurt him and he can use my last name . He will be known as my first born and be treated with respect"

"thank you ..thank you"? she kiss the infant , at least her son will have a good future living in this house .

"but you have to give him to me and let him be known as Rosa's son instead"

"no!! he my son !!"

"listen bitch !!! You want that boy to be known as a servant's son ?? Think far nobody will know about this , not even Rosa and she will love him like her own"

"no no no" her face became completely pale while shaking her head widly , the pain of labor haven't left her body yet and to give him up so easily is killing her alive

"I'll tell everyone your baby die because of in utero stroke . As long as you stay in this house , you will see him everyday . Rosa and I will give him all the loving a parent would give to their child "

".but im his mother"

"no , from this day fore you are not his mother and you must never reveal this secret to him . It will kill him in the future . If you love your son , im sure you will want the best for him" Mr. Takorn became silent , observing the mother and son scene . There was nothing but tear and cry from Saipoon as she cuddle her child one last time. Mr. Takorn grown impatient and snatch the baby from her arm , then replace it with the dead one .

"my baby !!" she cries out , sobbing uncontrollably as she watch Mr.Taksorn walk out of her room . Pim couldn't hold the tear , it was heart broken to see Saipoon cries out for the baby and try to comfort her niece , telling her its for the best . Saipoon was overwhelm by grief , refusing to listen and then lost conscious on the bed . Pim call out her name over and over telling her wake up

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww what a cruel arse man...! awww poor saipoon...gosh..and i thought she was gonna get revenge.. too...darnit!!!!

thank you SarN that was a great update...i cant wait to see what will happen next...will mr taksorn die ...from karma..or what will his fate have in store for his cruelty..against other human being???

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg this so super sad....she has to give up her baby...and she didn't, he snatch him away...he is the worst guy ever....not even caring about her and her baby, just wanting her body....

sarN

sarNie Granny
After that day , Saipoon was in sorrow and continue to weep every time she thought about her son . Her health worsen and remain in bed for several weeks , the doctor advise Pim to encourage Saipoon to take the medicine but no matter how much Pim try , her niece refuse and spill it out if force to take it. Saipoon just want to die so all her miserable will go away , there no point in living if her heart long for her son and knowing she will never have him is cutting her to pieces . The beast have no splash of human blood in him , when Pim reported to him about Saipoon poor health condition but instead shout at Pim to goes away because now the other two wives had given birth .

Mr. Taksorn was to busy indulging his two daughter that was born from Kaping and Palin , he was disappointed that the child wasn't a boy but he still love the girls and hope in the future one of his wife will produce an heir for him . As for Saipoon's baby , Mr. Taksorn refuse to hold him ever since he give the child to Rosa and lie about the child background , then he announce to all his wives that Saipoon's child had immediately die after birth . The wives was happy and laugh at the lost !!! Rosa was thrill to know the day she give birth was the death of her emesis son and was please her son didn't suffer such fate !

Kaping's daughter name is Sorna and Palin's daughter name is Lilly as for Rosa's son , his name is Patta . At the main house was full of laughter and happiness as each mother pamper their child , the nannies that were assign to watch the child receive scorn and assault everyday from the wives because any little thing that cause their child to be unhappy , the wives will throw a trauma !!

Rosa completely adore Patta but feel strange when looking into the child face, his feature remind her of Saipoon and she doesn't understand why Mr. Taksorn seen aloof when around Patta , when Mr. Taksorn suppose to treat Patta as an heir because he the only son that's was born ? But regardless of how her husband feel about Patta , she still hold hope that her son will inherit Taksorn's wealth in the future .

One days , Saipoon decided to goes see her son and struggle off the bed , she hadn't seen sunlight for weeks . She caught a reflection of herself when walking pass the fountain and gasp at the sight of her deadly feature, the pale and aging skin that shape her face ! Then she saw Rosa sitting at the rest area in the front lawn and in her arm was a child , Saipoon felt her heart scream with joy and she hurry to get a closer view , then stop when she at a good distant . Tear roll down her cheek as she cover her mouth to silent the cry , fearing Rosa might hear her sobbing and scorn at her from coming to the main house . Saipoon watch Rosa laughing and teasing the child by playfully tossing him in the air , even the giggling sound was enough to make Saipoon aches in pain . O' how she long to cuddle him and kiss every corner of his soft skin like a real mother would do !

"who goes there !!! " shouted Rosa and then rush toward the hidden figure behind the bushes , "i say who goes there !!!! if you don't answer me , I'll get my servant to whip the hell out of you !!" she threaten and then saw the figure move out from the hiding spot

"it ..it me, Saipoon " she quickly stumble to her knee and lower her head

"o' its you !! You're not allow to set feet in the main house !! How darn you disobey your master order, filthy dog" Rosa smirked and bring her attention back to the child that was in her arm , playfully pouting her lip at the child and then rock him lightly .

"i..i want to see young master"

"my son ? Why!! " Rosa was furious , then move a couple step backward while clinging to the child . She thought the servant girl had gone crazy ! Why would that bitch want to see her child ? Does she want to revenge her ? Suddenly , Rosa have flashback of the day she force Saipoon to drink the red medicine and fear washes over her face at the thought Saipoon might accuse her of killing her baby when she wasn't the only one doing it !!

"b..b..because, I lost my son and he remind me of him" she lie while biting her own lip to hold it from trembling and controlling herself from breaking down in tear . Such a pity she have to lie just to see her own child --life is unfair .

"now, you listen !! I didn't kill your child !! Don't you dare try to take my son away !" Rosa turn away and hurry herself back into the main house . She was panting and nervously glancing back to see if the servant girl follow her and was relief that she lost sight of Saipoon . Lately , Rosa felt unstable and sense Saipoon is alway nearby . At night she often dream about the day she force the red medicine down Saipoon's throat while the other two wives pin the servant girl down on the bed . She kept thinking the reason Saipoon's child dies is because of her and she fear karma is around the corner , making her overprotective of Patta as days gone by . Everyday she became more and more paranoid, refusing to give him to the nanny, fearing the nanny will run off with her child

Dajaja

sarNie Egg
Whoa... all those wives and the husband just make me so irritated... <_<

I wanna just give them a taste of their own medicine.

Great fic Sarn!!!!! :D

I totally get the fact that you're laying out an excellent prologue to the fic, but like the others, I too, cannot wait til you get to the present day! :p :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'm finally caught up!! [yay!] oh man... it's getting good! i feel like kicking some asses!!! <_< poor saipoon... i feel sorry for patta too... he's gonna grow up not knowing his real mama... :(

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
rosa should be paranoid.....because of what she did...and if saipoon doesn't do anything...i will, with my MOB.....lol......poor saipoon who has no one to love her, alone not even being able to see her child.....

nikki1786

LizQuen
so that means Aff is adopted or something??? because the mother will use her for revenge... :mellow: oh, i just cant wait for the next scene... :) HURRY!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Sighh..I just hope that Patta doesn't grow up treating Saipoon (his real mother) like crap, like the rest of those bad bitches.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Saipoon decided to live on for Patta and start taking medicine the doctor describe so her health will improve. Her daily chores are working in the kitchen and after her works is done, she would goes to the main house and stood outside. Hiding behind tree and bushes, praying to catch a glimpse of her son! When she see him playing in the front lawn with his other sibling, she smile with tear in her eye and if she could ...she wish to hold him forever but those happy dream was shatter when she see Rosa and Mr. Taksorn walk into the scene . Saipoon quickly hide herself behind the tree.

"Patta !! ..come to mommy" said Rosa . Opening her arm to receive the 4 years old boy , who giggling and running around the table trying to get way from Rosa but she was to quick and catch him like a net .

"mmmaa"said the little boy , trying to struggle free but then Rosa plant kisses on his neck and cheek , making him tickle and playfully pinch Rosa's nose .

"o no ..mommy can't breath" Rosa giggle and swing the child into the air . The little boy laugh and laugh , then Rosa handed him over to Mr. Takorn

"I don't want to hold him " Mr. Taksorn move a way in disgust and approach his other two daughter that was playing with each other . The two little girl run up to their father and jump on him while he playfully pretend to fall backward .

Rosa wonder why her husband never want to hold Patta ? What had she done ? Patta is his son but Mr. Taksorn treat him as if he doesn't exist and distant from him . She doesn't understand why he act so coldly and indifferent when around Patta but with his other two daughter he a perfect father .

"do you hate our son !!" shouted Rosa

Mr. Taksorn pick himself from the ground and signal the servant to take the kids back into the house . Then he turn his attention back to his wife and said "He my son, why would I hate him"

"because you never kiss or hug him . Never once!! Why!!!! He our son !!"

"doesn't mean I don't love him. You thinking to much"

"im not thinking to much , it the truth . You act as if Patta is a disease !" angrily Rosa walk away . How can anyone hate her son ? Patta is a smart boy and so lively . Every time she held him , it felt like the most precious jewel she ever had and she not going let anyone hurt him . Patta will not grow up with a weakness because of his father and Rosa determine to make Mr. Taksorn proud of his son--even if its kill him!

Mr.Takorn sigh heavily standing outside alone , rethinking what Rosa said and it was all true . He despise that boy !!! That child is a curse ! When he was born his son die and now the family business is declining because lately the market prefers oversea jewelry then in the country. That child poverty blood is pulling him down on his luck and everything is a big mess down at the plantation with the worker getting injury from the explosion , when before it never happen . Suddenly, he heard rattling sound from the distant and saw a woman figure running off . He knew it was Saipoon.

"STOP !!"

Saipoon froze and turn around "master"

"didn't I warn you not to show your head over here ?"

"I..I miss my son"

"Stop !If someone hear this , it will tarnish his name , is that what you want ?"

"I know but I miss him , please let me hold him just once " she goes on her knee and put her hand together "master..please"

"no , Rosa will get suspicious . Its best you kept your distant!!" Mr. Taksorn walk always from the crying servant girl and return back into his house.

All through the years Saipoon kept the secret and silently watch her son grown up into a well manner boy. At his 12th birthday Kaping give birth to another daughter name Aff and she became Mr. Taksorn favorite child .

Patta had always felt neglected from his father and never understand why , even though Rosa try to convince him other wise but in his heart , he knew Mr.Taksorn hate him . He would study hard and join any recreation to boost up his credibly in school , hopping his father will be proud and Rosa would brag about Patta in front of Mr. Taksorn but nothing seen to work . There time when Patta play with his sister and if one of them happen to cry or if there an argument among them , Mr. Taksorn will scorn him and bring out the whip to punish him . Refusing to listen to Patta's side of the story, as if the father secretly enjoys seeing him suffer in pain and Rosa would rush out to stop Mr.Takorn

"you hurting him !!"cries Rosa and grab her husband wrist to stop him from swinging the whip on to the boy's back

"he a curse !!! Causing trouble among his sibling !!"

"but its nothing serious for you to bring out the whip and strike him as if he a servant !!" Rosa quickly drop to the floor and embrace the crying boy while wiping the tear in his face. She smoothen the boy with sweeten words and kisses his faces .

Mr. Taksorn became angrier at the sight of his wife caring for the child and little did she know that bastard kid isn't her !! The lie that he created is torturing him alive , its painful to see his wife loving another woman child as her own and not knowing her own is long dead ! That bastard kid shouldn't deserve such love or live in richness!! He belong at the worker house, where his kind exist to serve and work in hard labor – not here! Mr. Taksorn throw the stick away and storm out the house.

Pim witness every thing and went to tell Saipoon , how badly Mr. Taksorn treated Patta. The beast doesn't even care about his flesh in blood but instead hold a grudge against Patta as if he the one thats responsible for the death of Rosa's baby .

"aunty ..isn't this kind of funnie" Saipoon smile while piecing her eye in space

"what you mean ?"

"Rosa was the one that force the poison down my throat and her intention was to kill my baby but instead its her that die and the baby she intent to kill , end up the child she raising and love" Saipoon laugh wickedly and smile with satisfaction , perhaps ..karma is just around the corner after all "I suffer long enough , it about time "

Rosa decided to send Patta to school in Bankok . To get a way from his father resentment and she willing to stay with Patta during his study there , then during the summer they will return back to Chaing Mai . Mr. Taksorn disagreed on Rosa leaving and demands her to come back but she refuse

"Patta is my life, im staying with him . My son need me "

"what wrong with school down here ?"

"there nothing wrong with the school down there ! Its YOU ! Patta will make you proud, just watch"

With that said , Rosa tell Patta to study hard and make the highest grade possible ! The little boy embrace her and promise to be good. Rosa kiss his forehead and happily hug him back . There nothing she wouldn't do for her son . She love him more than her husband and nothing can take that love away from her!!!

Within 4 years Patta manage to finish high school at the age of 16 with great honor . His IQ was beyond anything his teacher had seen . The boy was smart and a hard worker. On his graduation day his 2 sibling came but his father didn't show up . Patta was sad but Rosa comfort him

"your father is probable busy"

"he never came to any of my event"

Sorna and Lilly try to cheer their brother up by teasing him about girl . Patta flushed and shake his head . They pretend not to believe him and point at difference girl in the graduation asking if she look good or not. Patta laugh and ask them to stop because the girls is looking at him crazy ! Soran and Lilly is only a couple weeks younger than Patta , even though they're from difference mother but they love each other as if they share the same womb . After the graduation party ,they return back to Chaing Mai and all through the ride Patta was a bit nervous . He wonder if his father going be happy when he show this diploma ? Thur the years there never once had he seen his father smile at him or talk to him like a father . Only Rosa was always there to love and comfort him when he is sad or got scorn by his father . He hope this summer is difference .