My Enemy

sarN

sarNie Granny
Plot:
They say parent love is unconditional and as a child, they suppose to repay those merit without any regret or resentment --- but what if the child isn't the real birth child but was raise as one and now the real parent is demanding their merit to be pay in full? Which side should a child believe? The story is about two people destroying their own family for the sake of being a good daughter and a good son. Can a mother who uses their own child as a pawn in her own game of revenge and greed be call a mother? Behind those motherly smile is a woman with a mask of deception and cruel intention to destroy what she can't have and in the process create a sinful child by her own manipulation.

"...The perfect sinner to carry out my plan and destroy my enemy..."

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol SarN..regardless of who you pulled out of the hat...i will just picture tik :lol: i can only imagine him since 2 nights ..gosh...*sighs

btw it sounds really interesting...i cant wait to read it as well!

cecilia

Staff member
wow.wow. i'm already like the short prologue.
quite interesting doing all these for their parents.

my only question is. will ROME be naughty while being GOOD? :loool:

ami, i'm with you. my head is fill with TIK/AFF after 2 nights. :wub:

when i have time, i will try to make one unless someone beat me to it. then i will still make one too LOL

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg that only confirms...i can so picture tik doing that...hmm...rome i havent watched enough of his lakorns...to picture that yet! i dont know! :huh:

sarN

sarNie Granny
so true ...i can't give over Tik too....i should change to TIK >>>> i actually want him but i draw out ROME name ...its fate .. :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL SarN..its your fic do whatever you like...well since there are other folks here that like rome...we just leave him...so you, me and ceci can just picture Tik..hows that???!!! :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
gosh this is gonna be crazy good...cant wait....love drama....

nikki1786

LizQuen
I draw name from the hat and got …ROME/AFF  even though I secretly want Tik ^^^. Will start after I finish “My husband is an EX monk�. **Need Wallie**

Plot:
They say parent love is unconditional and as a child, they suppose to repay those merit without any regret or resentment --- but what if the child isn’t the real birth child but was raise as one and now the real parent is demanding their merit to be pay …in full? Which side should a child believe? The story is about two people destroying their own family for the sake of being a good daughter and a good son. Can a mother who uses their own child as a pawn in her own game of revenge and greed be call a mother? Behind those motherly smile is a woman with a mask of deception and cruel intention to destroy what she can’t have and in the process create a sinful child by her own manipulation.

"...The perfect sinner to carry out my plan and destroy my enemy..."

interesting....:) i'll TRY to make one... WP... :) i already have in mind.... :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
just happen to finish my sample... i couldn't find some ideas that would make the two (rome+aff). since the title and the prologue sounds more revengeful, this is the only concept i have in my mind...

hope you like it... ;)