MY E-SAN HUSBAND: Chapters Updates-- Chapter 31 New

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
My heart aches for the both of them.     Can't wait till Yaya finds out that her family didn't owe him any money and how Nadech will explain his blackmailing her into marrying him.

:thanks: again Sary for a sad but awesome chapter..!!!.. :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:   

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Sary for updating again!! I really miss this ff a lot.!! Now can't wait for more, .....pls update soon na!

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Hi Sary
Thanks for the update
why did u stop there
i really want to know what happens next
please update soon but take ur time
ill wait until that day comes :)

nadechlover1

sarNie Egg
Oh my gosh !!! I love every chapters thank u so much for sharing ur amazing talent !! Keep on writing pls I can't wait to read more .. I finished all the chapters for only 2days :)) addicting ! I'm so thankful as well to the person who shared ur FF in ch3 Rising sun forum more power to u !!! Can't wait !

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
MY ESAN HUSBAND:  CHAPTER 39

“Now where exactly did you say she left to?  She is still my wife regardless of this imaginary debt she thought she paid.  The marriage is legitimate and we didn’t sign any divorce papers.  Please Gubgib and Taew, I am pleading with you.  You know your sister as well as I now know; she is a very stubborn woman but I am willing to fall upon my knees to confess everything.  Especially that I love her.  I do very much, I should have realized sooner and I hope you both can help mend it.  Help me mend her broken heart.  I am not assuming that she loves me but I can only pray that she gives me the rest of my life to prove it to her.  To cherish her and allow her to do what she wishes with me. “He pleaded with both his current sister in laws.  They eyed him suspiciously.  Everyone now knew the debt was a lie between the older men, their fathers and Nadech.  Yaya was an innocent party to all of this, but if she didn’t care for Nadech and their marriage, why did she run away?

Yaya seemed to have vanished from them all.  He tried contacting Ken but the man was tight-lipped and did not accept back the cheque from him until Nadech relay the whole situation regarding his marriage to Yaya.  Ken stayed silent and then he smashed his fist into Nadech’s face; Nadech was both shocked but did not retaliate, he knew he deserved it and more.  He was wondering if Yaya would be so gentle with him as soon as she found out about his deceit.

It had been an agonizing two months since he let Yaya go.  He was pulling his hair out.  She left without a word to anyone.  Their fathers didn’t know where she was hiding but Nadech knew her sisters too well.  The three women were very close.  Seeing Gubgib gaping at him, he decided to question her further.  

“You realize that I am related to your husband?  I will do whatever it takes, private investigators what have you and eventually Yaya will be found.  Sooner would be best than later.  It’s all just a misunderstanding and my pride.  I love Yaya but didn’t want to accept the circumstances of why Yaya accepted me as her husband.  Out of debt or out of love?  I want to be fair to all and especially myself to get the true answer from her.  Please Gubgib.  She may be pregnant as well.  We didn’t take any precautions, please don’t let history repeats itself.” The last statement seemed to register with Gubgib.  She stared at her brother in law pointedly.

“Alright, but you must promise you will no longer force my sister to do anything she does not want.  Explain yourself and let her decide. I swear you better realize that you are one lucky man.  I know Yaya.  If she didn’t care, she’ll be standing here right now, demanding an answer but I think you know she’s hurting.” With that Gubgib, sent him a text with her sister’s address in New York.

***********************************************************************

Staring at the woman, who looked gaunt and her parlour pale; his heart hurt to see her in such a state. It had been a week of observation and finally he had the nerve to confess to her. How did she keep under the radar?  If not for Gubgib’s help, he knew it would’ve have been too many months until he was able to locate her.  Here in New York, the quieter suburban area.  She still commuted to her university, as she was teaching an arts program there as a volunteer work and working for an unknown organization.  The business was starting to pick up because of Yaya’s unique designs.  At least she was continuing to what she studied and loved.  He too was glad to have found the woman he could not live without.  Finally have the nerve to walk towards her, he shadowed her movement, making sure she arrived home safe and before she finished unlocking her door.  He called her name.

Yaya thought she was going mad again.  Over the past couple of months, there were always people and things reminding her of her soon to be ex-husband.  This time it was even eerier as she swore she heard his voice calling her.  The voice was louder.  She took a deep breath and turned.  He wasn’t part of her imagination.  He was here, looking at her intently, with a pleading look.  She finally remembered she hated him or as close a feeling she thought she had.

“You!  What are you doing here and how did you find me.  I thought I made it clear that my family’s debt has been absolved.  Get away from me.” She shrieked.

Looking around, Nadech made sure there weren’t witnesses.  He rushed her inside her rented condo and slammed the bolt lock shut.
He saw that her anger was still present.  Shakily running his hand through his too long hair, he looked around the sparsely furnished room.  Yaya stood there gaping, did he not have anything to say to her and why was he inspecting every crook and cranny in her apartment?

“No wonder you are looking half starved.  There’s barely anything in this fridge of yours.  I know you don’t cook very well, but this is a bit much no?  What happened to all the income you received from your boyfriend?” he inquired.

Boyfriend? Thought Yaya in confusion.  “Don’t you dare insult me again, what and who are you talking about?  I just haven’t been having an appetite as of late, not that it is any of your business.  My shopping happens Monday each week.  I asked you to leave me alone and how in the world did you get this address?  Did you pay someone a ridiculous amount of money to track me?  I thought I made it clear that we are done and you cannot control me any longer!” she exclaimed.

Nadech sat down on her softly cushioned sofa.  At least this was comfortable.  He saw her standing there and patted the seat beside him.  She decided to sit at the opposite matching chair to the sofa.  Glaring at home and crossing her arms, she made it clear there wasn’t any time allowed for him.

“I came here to make peace.  You shouldn’t have disappeared like that.  I honestly was very worried.  We need to talk and I hope I can explain things properly.” He started.

“Please no, I don’t really care.  I just want to live my life in peace and whatever you have to say it doesn’t matter.  Our marriage was a convenience or a debt arranged.  You never wanted me as a real wife and so it’s best that I realize it even if I could’ve easily waited it out but Ken gave the excuse to do it sooner.  We are all much happier that it happened.  Now I can be courteous enough to give you coffee but after please go.” Yaya got up and hurried to brew the coffee.

Nadech followed her, asking where the mugs were and trying to abide his time.  At least she didn’t toss him out immediately.

“Yaya.  At first we were both forced into this marriage but how do I say this.  There was never any debt.  Your family owed us nothing.”  

The clatter of the pot and water in the sink explained Yaya’s shock.  There was no debt?  How in the world could their fathers do this to her, do this to the both of them.

Nadech watched her tense frame.  He didn’t know what she would do next.   But definitely not expecting her next words.

“I am sorry our fathers did this to us.  I had no idea either but if it is any consolation…” she replied.

“Stop Yaya.  I knew about the debt well lack of it as well.  I am very sorry to put you through all of this, it’s just that…” he didn’t get to continue.

The sharp and quick slap to his face explained it all.

“How could you?  How dare you decide what and how my life was to be?  You ruined almost the past two years of my life.”  She was shaking one moment and the next she fainted into his arms.

Nadech was shell shocked and quickly dialed the one doctor friend he knew in New York.  At least he made private house calls.

An hour had passed and still Yaya did not regain consciousness.  He almost screamed out loud with worry, as he waited impatiently for Rob to finish with his check up.

“Well, this is a surprise.  You are not only married but going to be a father soon.  Wasn’t only two years or so that you vow you wouldn’t every consider marriage?  But let me digress; take care of your wife.  She seemed to be under a lot of pressure and stress it seems.  Stress is not good for her or the baby.  I will leave you these prescriptions for vitamins and prenatal essentials.  She should be up soon but if not, let her rest.  It wouldn’t harm her.”  Rob explained and patted his friend on the back.

“She is pregnant?  How far along?” Nadech asked, already knowing the answer.  It must have happened on the night he returned from Singapore.  Their first time at the Esan village didn’t create this new life which was probably a blessing as there was animosity between them.  But their second time, he knew she must have some feelings as she didn’t resist him.

“Oh a little over two months now I assume but we can hash out the exact details tomorrow morning at the clinic preferably.  How long have you both been married?  I think the sooner the better but that is just a non professional opinion.  You aren’t getting any younger right?” He chuckled to himself not realizing the worrying strain on Nadech’s face.

Nadech was worried Yaya was not going to take the news in good spirit.  She didn’t want anything more to do with him and now by having his child, the bond was even more secure.  He thanked the doctor and started to tidy up Yaya’s apartment just to keep him busy before she awoke.  His stomach growled and he looked up quickly the closest Chinese take-out shop.  He didn’t cook either so it was order in tonight for their meal.

He checked in on her sleeping form.  She may not be awake until the morning so he decided to eat alone.  He turned on the television and realized for the first time in a long time he actually had a chance do so but he quickly lost interest in the current shows available with the entire reality theme.  His life story was more dramatic than the script written for these shows.  He heard and murmur from Yaya’s room and quickly checked in on her.  Her eyes were open and upon seeing him she turned her back on him.  At least she didn’t try to attack him again.  He slowly approached the bed.

“We will continue the last conversation tomorrow.  Did you want something to eat? I ordered the best Chinese food in town for dinner.  How about some Kung Pao chicken?  I can quickly reheat it for you and bring it in here or can you make it to the kitchen?” Trying to keep the conversation light but the room was silent.  “I’m sorry Yaya, and you don’t know how much.  I truly owe you a huge explanation but I think it is probably for the best that you get your strength back.  Let me warm up some wonton soup for you at least.  I shall be back.”  He walked out the room and heard the bed sheets rustled.

Entering the room he noticed Yaya had propped herself up on the bed.  He brought the tray with the wonton soup towards her.  A whisper of thanks was what he received from her and he decided to let her eat in peace. Now the next step was to explain everything to her and lastly let her know she was expecting.  How would she react, would she be happy or will she want to seek termination?  Quickly his thoughts went to over my dead body mode.  He knew he loves her and wanted their baby together.  He only now had to convince his wife that she’d want the same.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Sary thank u! So glad nadech found yaya he has to do his super best to win her back, cant wait to read further. its nice u chose singapore where im from if u visited hope u had good memories. with appreciation key

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Hi Sary
Thanks for the update
A Baby!!!! Yay
I want to know how Yaya will handle it.
I hope she is happy, well i hope so.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
thanks mz_em for the update! this is my first time ever reading a fanfic, and im really glad i gave it a shot. And js like nadechlover, i finished reading all the chapters in 2 days hhehe. love ur style of writing, do u write any other fanfics of yadech, im really intrigued to read, pls can anyone guide me to it, many thanks na

ok back to esan husband, last chapter yaya wasnt overjoyed that she wasnt pregnant, which proves she really wanted a baby with nadech, so now it's a reality, so happy for the two!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubbles Sarys other ffs are just as amazingly wonderful i love them all and reread many yadechs ff.
These are Sarys other ff u may like to give a shot (strongly recommend) :

Twice in a lifetime (v sad)
The one that got away
Cupid's Mistress
Love's battlefield : Athena vs Ares
Deception and love
Secret series the fan

I love all of them and thank Sary vm for her time and sharing her creativity. Im v sure u'll love.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
keylargo said:
Hi bubbles Sarys other ffs are just as amazingly wonderful i love them all and reread many yadechs ff.
These are Sarys other ff u may like to give a shot (strongly recommend) :

Twice in a lifetime (v sad)
The one that got away
Cupid's Mistress
Love's battlefield : Athena vs Ares
Deception and love
Secret series the fan

I love all of them and thank Sary vm for her time and sharing her creativity. Im v sure u'll love.
OMG Key, you beat me to it :D....yes these are my other FF as listed.  I think  maybe I will be putting Secret Series on hold....I would like to finish my Esan Husband and then start up Yakuza Dech...

Bubbles and newer readers, I Hope you do enjoy it as much as I loved writing their many love stories!

Sary

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
keylargo said:
Hi Sary thank u! So glad nadech found yaya he has to do his super best to win her back, cant wait to read further. its nice u chose singapore where im from if u visited hope u had good memories. with appreciation key
I have a sister in law living in Singapore with her hubby...She loves it and enjoy living there very much!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Sary i forgot to mention that its in progress. I really love that ff, yadech are so mature especially yaya in thoughts i mean and nadech is super romantic! Love to know how he'll find her. Take your time Sary, whatever u write i love n will follow through, key.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
MY ISAAN HUSBAND: CHAPTER 40 (Supposedly I've misspelled "ESAN")

The soup tasted surprisingly good even though her stomach made a minor detest to the aroma.  She thought she really should get this stomach flu or whatever it is checked out.  A slight smile came to her lips but she decided to quench it, even Nadech if he was being patient and kind to her, she worried about his true intentions.  How and why would he come looking for her?  She thought she made it clear, with debt paid that they no longer needed to associate with each other.  She wanted to desperately move on with her life and thus far it seemed difficult.  

She even tried to date a good-natured and quite handsome New Yorker but there was just no interest there from her.  And she graciously declined a second date even if Daniel requested for another.  So that was the last of her dating experience.  Besides there was too much to do with her life, the teaching at the university and the job she luckily found in New York.  She realized she was quite comfortable at this stage in her life but eventually her thoughts kept returning to her life in Thailand, her marriage to Nadech and the heart that continued to miss the miserable man.

A short knock sounded at the door.  She pushed aside the tray and watched Nadech walk in.  He managed to look quite comfortable and as usual handsome in his slightly ruffled business shirt, the tie was now removed and his slightly too long hair remained ruffled at different ends.  Why did he look so stressed?  Wasn’t he glad that he was able to  rid himself of a wife? But here he was, in her small but neat apartment as if he owned the place.

“You barley touched your soup.  I hope you can eat more, you need it.  This place looks cozy and honestly how are you doing?  I didn’t get a chance to book anything for tonight, if it’s okay with you I can make my bed on the couch?” He asked her hesitantly.

Yaya stared at him, he wanted to stay here? Dare she allow him to re-enter her life?  She knew it wouldn't be a good idea.

“I think it’s best if you take yourself off.  I don’t know why you are here but I did make myself clear that the marriage debt has been paid out in full.  I know longer need an Isaan husband. But in reality there was no need either for me to have acquired one.  Everything that occurred the last two years was all about your pride, all of the lies; it was only ever a promise between two elders just to justify what?  I’ve never felt so betrayed and I will never forgive you!  You should have told me from the moment I paid you back, well the now I found out, there never was any debt.  I think I hate you even more!” Her eyes welled up with tears; she didn’t know why she dared to cry in front of him.  

Since her return to New York she’d been an emotional wreck and sensitive with all things tragic.

Nadech took hold of the weeping woman.  The woman carrying his child and the only person he wanted in his life and heart.  She flinched slightly but finally allowed herself to relax and let all the pent up turmoil and stress in her life take its course and just let it be released.  She couldn’t take much more of keeping in all her angst and emotions to herself any longer.  Her sobs continued as Nadech held her very close to his heart.  He vowed he’d never allow Yaya to ever leave his side again. Kissing away the tears on her cheeks, she paused to stare up with an appearance so melancholy at him.

“I am very sorry, you don’t know how much.  I will leave if that is what you really want.  I will pick you up from here and I think we have something very urgent to discuss.  Forget about the non existing debt, I would like to discuss us.” He explained.

“Us? What are you talking about, you used me.  I don’t know the reason and I don’t think I care to but please, let me go.” Yaya replied.  She didn’t want to hear any more lies from him.  How she wished there was a future for them but this whole marriage was based on an elaborate lie.  Did he ever plan to tell her the truth?  It was only by chance if she was unable to come up with the money to pay off the debt?

Nadech refused.  He pulled her closer and without much preamble tried to coax Yaya into submission.  She struggled but he was relentless.  The kiss turned from a battle of strength to a submission of the emotions and passion that was always present between them.  After some time, he finally reluctantly released her.

“This is us.  I want you.  I guess we cannot wait until tomorrow what I have learned recently today.  We are going to have a baby.  Had it never crossed your mind that we’ve never considered birth control?  Yes.  This is true; I promise that I will never lie or hide things from you ever again.” His words left Yaya shocked beyond anything she had encountered.

Pregnant?  Thought Yaya.  Of course, it was not a stomach flu, she must have realized sooner than this because when exactly did she have her menstrual period?  She was expecting a baby with Nadech.  How could life play out this way?  He didn’t love her and now there was no room for an emergency divorce.  She knew that she didn’t want to drag her family into a divorce settlement and a custody battle now.  She loved this man extremely but yet he has never claimed the same.

“I want this baby.  It’s without a doubt the baby is mine.  I hope we can stay married and I hope you are willing to make this marriage as real as I would like it to be.  I love you Yaya.” Nadech confessed.  He didn’t blink but looked into her eyes, her soul.  This was his truth.  Dare she put faith and trust with him?  

Yaya took a step back to allow some distance from him.  With these words alone she knew she was quickly weakening.

I love you?  Yaya’s mind repeated it.  Was he telling the truth or was it because of the new life she was carrying?  It was becoming too much for her once more. 

“I cannot deal with this right now.  Please go Nadech.  I beg you and you know that I rarely ever ask anything from you.  I will see you tomorrow.”  With that she walked to open the door for his leave.

“I know it’s hard to trust my words, but it is the truth and I have never expressed it to anyone before in my whole life.  Please think it over and I will be here early tomorrow.  Are you sure you’ll be okay alone tonight.  I can wait in the car even if you like, here’s my number.  Call me please if you need anything.”  With his last words to her, he gingerly stepped out of the apartment and shut the door himself.

The immediate silence caused Yaya to once again weep.  There was not much else to do but try to rest and calm her nerves.  Sleep most likely will not happen but now she needed to consider another person than herself.  Her baby took priority.  It was surprisingly easy to accept her new condition.  To continue to have Nadech in her life would be a dream come true but she worried that it wasn’t about her but only his child he felt protective of.  He only said he loved her because of the baby, maybe scheming to keep her through a confession of undying love to her.  She didn’t want the insecurities to take over her thoughts but there wasn’t much else to rely upon.  He didn’t really love her could he?

Morning came almost too soon for Yaya.  She thought over Nadech’s reason to want to keep their marriage intact.  It was about their baby and only that.  She was willing to concede that she wanted to be part of his world.  Maybe someday he will truly love her; hoping her love was enough for the both of them.  Just at the same time, the knock came.  It was only eight in the morning on this Saturday.  She opened the door and Nadech with an armful of grocery bags.

“I bought breakfast.  My attempts to cook will not be utilized but if you would like to take charge I’d gladly be your sous chef.”  Nadech cheerfully explained.  Already prepping the various ingredients to make breakfast.  It was toast, eggs, bacon, sausages and orange juice too.

Yaya almost laughed from his high-handedness to continue to dictate to her but then her stomach growled.  She did only have a very light dinner last night and finding her appetite increased this morning.

She immediately started to get to work on scrambling the eggs and putting the meat on the skillet.

Breakfast was enjoyed in silence.  As much as Yaya felt hungry she didn’t really taste the flavours while the man in front of her consumed everything on his own plate.  Last night’s stressed didn’t affect his appetite.  Not wanting to delay any further Yaya waited to hear what else Nadech wanted from her.

“I think that it would be best if we remained married until the baby is born. Afterwards we should arrange an amicable schedule to share custody of the baby.  I think I would like to remain here in New York.  We should be able to seek an understanding for the sake of this baby.” Yaya wanted to first initialize this type of conversation while she still had a levelled head.  She knew once she’s given birth she most obviously would change her mind about sharing custody.  

“Our baby needs both parents.  I am not willing to discuss further about this.  You shall remain my wife.  The debt you paid will be returned to Ken.  The man sure can lay a hit.  Yes, your lover hit me.  I know I deserved it but it doesn’t matter now.  What happened in the past should stay there.  Let’s keep our eyes forward into our future.”  Nadech took his plate and placed  it in the sink and continued to pace, almost ensuring her kitchen floor obtained a hole in it.

“Don’t drag Ken into this.  He has been a great friend and nothing more.  But I do not need to explain anymore to you, you do not deserve anything else from me.  We can agree to disagree about future arrangements.  Anyways I am staying here and you can do as you please.  When the time comes to have this baby I shall let you know.  Thank you for breakfast.  I too am tired of the past and looking anxiously for a better future.” replied Yaya.

Nadech turned back to her.  She really looked defeated.  She never responded to his confession of love, did she love him at all?  Or even liked him, he knew he had a lot of grovelling to do and explain when he change from wanting to win to have fallen in love with her.  He would do it for the rest of his life; anything for her.

“Fine, for now let’s leave it as is.  But you are coming back to Thailand with me.  You need not required to do anything, just care for our baby and nothing more.  If you would like to work, I will set up a studio and office for you and Ken can meet you at home. You can leave everything here, I spoke with the landlord and told him we will continue to pay the lease for the rest of the year but you will not be in residence.” He informed her so blatantly.

Yaya opened her mouth to protest but couldn’t let out a word.  She was speechless.  Did he need to dictate her life further?  Had nothing changed?

“No.  Leave me alone.  I cannot believe you are still trying to force me to do things that I do not want to do.  If this keeps up then I refuse to be amicable and want a divorce immediately.  Let me stay here.  I will not run away I promise you.” Also set in her stubborn ways. 

Not mentioning as well that she’d stay put when the baby arrives would not necessarily be a foregone conclusion.  She wanted desperately to have a real marriage but not if the man continued to control everything.  She only wanted his love, was that too much to ask?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Sary thank u for the update. Its a sad moment for yadech theres still some miscommunication that's why in this situation. I hope yaya will soon realise nadech means the best and they'll be back together. thank u sary ♥

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Every women wanted to be wooed and courted before getting married, but Yaya had neither but instead she was blackmailed into marrying Nadech.   They didn't have a normal and loving relationship like newlywed couples and now they are expecting the baby together.    If there were any consolations at least this baby or babies were created out of love.

Nadech was attracted to Yaya since the beginning and he probably fell in love with her on their wedding day.   He thought the angel was sent on earth when he saw Yaya in the Esan outfit readied for the wedding ceremony.   Yaya has falling in love with her husband when they went back to Esan village the second time.   Like most women, Yaya just wanted to make the marriage works whether they were married out of love or for family obligation.    However, they are two very stubborn people with a lot of pride.    They misinterpreted the needs and feelings for each other.

Nadech has a lot of work cut out for him in order to win Yaya's trust again.   He needs to show that he really cares for her not because she is a mother of his child/children but a wife and a woman whom he really loves and wants to spend the rest of his life with.

"Yaya only wanted his love, was that too much to ask? "    I feel her pain.

Thanks again, dear Sary for your time and efforts and for sharing this wonderful fan fiction with us.    :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: