+++MY DeSiReS+++

Saifah

bite me x___
Okay, these two got me all crazed up since morning...whoop! whoop! Luis and Maria are official! They're just so cute, love the way he stares at her......I couldn't come up w/ a concept so I made the same banner but diff. pix on the left...can't wait to watch this episode this weekend [since thats when the subs are finished lol]

OMG these banners are so effin cuteeeee!! I frickin love Erich! IT's so cheesy you can't help but smile.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
haha Fah, it's the cheesiness that makes us go gaga hahahaha..I swear my cheeks were hurting so much yesterday hahah..kept watching it over and over hahaha

but anyways, here's three GIFs, I'll do more later when my PS is cooperating w/ me...took me forever just to do one...idk wats wrong w/ my ps hahaha...notice I'm going w/ squares instead of rectangle banner....somehow when I do rectangle, it seems to not save completely for me...got lucky with one haha

nikki1786

LizQuen
haha Fah, it's the cheesiness that makes us go gaga hahahaha..I swear my cheeks were hurting so much yesterday hahah..kept watching it over and over hahaha

but anyways, here's three GIFs, I'll do more later when my PS is cooperating w/ me...took me forever just to do one...idk wats wrong w/ my ps hahaha...notice I'm going w/ squares instead of rectangle banner....somehow when I do rectangle, it seems to not save completely for me...got lucky with one haha

they had their first date in Oct6 episode... ^^ love it. also Luis gave her a cellphone as he said "i want you to have this so i won't miss my BABE that much" ayeeeeee <3 LOL

love the gif... i specifically love the spinning around and people watch them. XD

TubbyTinker

I just love Fall/Winter and the past few days has been chilly over here so I did sth LOL

with this one, I guess you can say it's the "original"

and this one I added more vibrance/colors

hahhahaha...this one looks weird

nikki1786

LizQuen

I just love Fall/Winter and the past few days has been chilly over here so I did sth LOL

with this one, I guess you can say it's the "original"

and this one I added more vibrance/colors

hahhahaha...this one looks weird

can i scream THIP!?! SALAN make a good couple as always. i hope they'll have a lakorn that the setting will be winter. snow. i love how you did the picture :)

and of course ENRICH... they're just so damn cheesy but spazzing about their cuteness :)

TubbyTinker

sighs...stupid bandwidth

but aiya Nikki...stop it! Temptation---ur gonna make me cheat on Porshe now hahaahahah

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe.. that sucks for you thip..
i remember because of photobucket's bandwidth, i moved on to tinypic and imageshack.. but for some reason i can upload on photobucket again these days.. weird..