+++MY DeSiReS+++

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
nope, Filipino/Filipina actors/actresses and yup indeed, they are cute!

Nikki, here's ur request...it turn out simple like always hahaha..I made 2 since I didnt know which one to choose

I was watching the show and couldnt help ,yself but make Gifs lolz

nikki1786

LizQuen
nope, Filipino/Filipina actors/actresses and yup indeed, they are cute!

Nikki, here's ur request...it turn out simple like always hahaha..I made 2 since I didnt know which one to choose

I was watching the show and couldnt help ,yself but make Gifs lolz

OMG~!!!!!!!!!!! i can't help myself screaming here with so much love. LOL
thank you thip~!!!!!!!! ^_______________^
and damn the WADDA game... it's the game of two lovers, Erich doesn't want to be kiss. but Enchong wants a kiss... when he ends up kissing her neck... Erich loved it and grabbed his head. LOL

i kept rewatching their WADDA GAME yesterday... im sure the audience conspiring the two so when they got punish, the consequence should be a kiss.

nikki1786

LizQuen
3 more banners 4 da night...will continue tomorrow or whenever I'm free this wk LOL

omg... i don't see any difference at all. twin pictures of SALAN and EnRich...
you never fail to hype me!!! screams with so much love~! gonna share this to Fb~!

WADDA Game...
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150130413435649.319441.248060860648&type=1

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Omg its soo cute haha.. I was watching the show the other nite also hehe.. Cutest couple ever. I like to watch shout-out also.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Omg its soo cute haha.. I was watching the show the other nite also hehe.. Cutest couple ever. I like to watch shout-out also.
Erich and Enchong has more sweet moments BTS pictures in shoutout than seeing them on tv doing the spiels as the hosts of the show.

see the BTS pictures of shoutout at cheries love team fanpage... though they also have the sweet moments during spiels :)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
just one more..I didnt save much of cherie/enrich picture..when I have more time on my hands, I'll go back and look through all pictures hahah but here's one more..nothing much

nikki1786

LizQuen
just one more..I didnt save much of cherie/enrich picture..when I have more time on my hands, I'll go back and look through all pictures hahah but here's one more..nothing much

i love these pictures... there's a funny story about this picture... Erich always shares her pictures to her fans everyday and this happened like 3 days... Monday, she sent a wacky photo of her and Ench... then Tuesday, she sent another picture of them with different facial expression but same set up and outfit.. LOL then, on Wednesday, she sent another one of her and Ench together with the same happenings with what she sent on Monday and Tuesday... but different facial expression.

on thursday we were expecting for another shot with the same happenings. but she didn't shared anything except the next scene with her cast and quotes of the day. but Enchong shared a different photo of them together. :)