+++MY DeSiReS+++

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
so finally Choom Tang Sieng Tong SALAN segment aired and eventhough it was a short segment, it was worth it since we finally got to hear their beach song that they sang at the beach in Sanae Bangkok that was never aired hehehe....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYVQQFoJiUc&feature=channel_video_title

their mini interview will prolly come tomoz

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omo thip.. you're getting so good.. i still dont know how to do that word effect.. lol...

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG. Thip, you're so good, improved More & more each time (;
Great job at cropping & erasing, it looks awesome. Can't wait to see more.
Salan are so cute! OH, LOVING YOUR SIGGIE <3 <3

TubbyTinker

here's the sub to the show...I thought it was cute n' funny when Porshe thought Sal BB him saying I love you to him hahaha..his expression was funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHy0TRzFZgo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fTwf-VQzog

and this was a short interview from tehir OHO photoshoot for SWSL..I only translated their parts

Before you became the presenter for this, what were you doing before, let’s start with Gunjaesal

GJS: “Right now I’m filming Sentai Salai Sode and Chun Ruk Tur Na Superstar”

And how did you become the presenter for this?

GJS: “Before, I was helping p’Aof Chanapol so this year the elders saw that I was able to do it so they let me become one of the presenter.”

What about you Porshe, what works do you have now?

Porshe: “Right now I’m waiting to start filming Look Poochai Mai Ta Pode. It’s a remake lakorn.”
GJS: “You’re sexy right in here?”
Porshe: “In this lakorn I have to wear a vest throughout the series--no idiot! It’s an action lakorn, I co-star with nong Chat Pariyachat. As for how did I become a presenter, I know huh, how did I become one [Porshe pretends to forget]. I’m just kidding, before this, I was working on some projects dealing with this organization so then I got the chance to meet up with khun Dang and she told me that she was going to let me become the presenter for this year so be ready and that’s how I’m sitting right here, right now.”

These four aren’t in the news but Gunjaesal and Porshe are, I heard that the fans are cheering for you two?

GJS: “[laughs] I just think they’re into the lakorn Sanae Bangkok that we both played in. Like in pantip, there’s a web for both of us called Baan SabaiPrae-GunjaePorshe and the name came from the lakorn. There’s nothing to it, it’s just a lakorn.”

Is it because you’re a tomboy?

GJS: “I’m not a tomboy! I’m a girl, I still like boys. It’s just that I don’t have that romantic side, I don’t like to act cute.”
Porshe: “And I think that’s another charm about her. You see her tomboy like this, when she’s on set, she acts like a girl. She has a cute personality, it’s just that she’s a bit slow when it comes to certain things. Like when she gets prank, she doesn’t even know that she got pranked.”

You’re gossiping about other people, you yourself is a player too. I see you in rumors with a lot of girls like Jui Warattaya, Baifern Pimchanok, Chat Pariyachat, etc.. Come on, let’s clear it

Porshe: “All the girls I’ve been in rumors with are all my colleagues like with p’Jui, she’s just a colleague I’m close too because we’re always in scenes together like with Gunjaesal. With Baifern, I’ve known her for a long time now and as for Chat, I’ve known her before I starred in lakorns.”
GJS: “Chat is his type [Gunjaesal teases]”
Porshe: “Hey! Don‘t get me in trouble..[I smiled and wanted to tell him it’s too late] but she’s cute but I’m not a player. I’m a friendly person, I talk to everyone. I focus more on having fun than courting them.”
GJS: “He’s really that kind of person [helps Porshe]. Come to think of it, Porshe is a hard working person, I even use some of his good side like after I finish putting on make-up, I hurry up to film the lakorn.”

What about his bad side, do you use some of that?

Porshe: “I’m Porshe-fect [smiles]”

Ja, Mr. Porshe-fect, but seriously, what kind of person do you fall for?

Porshe: “I focus more on personality than looks. I don’t like girls that try to act cute. I like someone funny, sincere, honest. Like Sal, she’s my type except that she’s too naïve [laughs out loud]
GJS: “I like guys that are funny but he must not be a player.”

Article scan by Porsheclub.com
Translated by Thip \SALANforum

TubbyTinker

here are recent artworks I did..some migt have seen on FB already

haha I tried on this one..looks kinda funny but eh, it looks okay

random banners