+++MY DeSiReS+++

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im curious where you go to find tuts.. i can never find good places ahaha..

anyways it looks beautiful.. blending is really good <3

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
im curious where you go to find tuts.. i can never find good places ahaha..

anyways it looks beautiful.. blending is really good <3
I got it from RCR...I was hunting for new skins for my forum and I stumbled upon tuts...they have blending tutorials and icon/colorization only tho...but it helps alot...

http://forums.redcarpetrebellion.org/

you have to register first tho

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I'm with you Aiko, I can never seem to find places for tutorials (besides here and youtube). However I usually don't follow tutorials because mine never seem to turn out the way they are suppose to nor the way I want them to look. But looking at Thip's artwork, I might give that forum a try :D

TubbyTinker

lol dont worry RR,I cant seem to follow teh tutorials too...most of teh time I skipped a lot of steps because either i dont know how to do it or i dont know teh tools

TubbyTinker

getting ready for Bundai Dok Ruk hehe I heard it was gonna air around Valentine's Day...I want pictures of Sammie and Om tho.....I'm actually excited for that couple but Min and Om all the way hehe

TubbyTinker

thanks...here's another icon and banner...I couldve add more to the banner but i got lazy LOL...*still waiting for Sammie/Om**

Saifah

bite me x___
getting ready for Bundai Dok Ruk hehe I heard it was gonna air around Valentine's Day...I want pictures of Sammie and Om tho.....I'm actually excited for that couple but Min and Om all the way hehe

Super cute! I'm not a fan of Min but I'm watching this for Om.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwe.. theyre adorable.. ive been so gone from here that i didnt even know they have a lakorn together.. lol..