+++MY DeSiReS+++

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thank you all. Here's another poster I made of Kan and Pancake...oh I wish they did a lakorn together where they are the lead...and too bad he's a baddie in Tur Gup Kao or else I would've love him and cheer for him while Pae is breaking her heart LOL

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
that looks so beautiful. he looks so good, especially when he's pointing the gun out.
pancake's expressions look so real...makes me seem scared for my life too.

TubbyTinker

okay ppl, here is my first ever mv from sony vegas..it's nothing much--SERIOUSLY--I just learned how to work with the effects...I know how to work with transitions too but dang, that thing is freaken frustrating. I think it turned out okay, messed up a little but it looks alright. Took me 3 hrs just to do this simple but yet not simple mv...LOL....

the love square between Pancake, Pae, Rotmay, Bon...

Bon loves Rotmay who loves Pae, who is in love with Pancake who is Pete's "woman"...and there's Kan who is also in love with Pancake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2SRsZahWeY

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Thip,,I love your first Vid from Vegas!Even Better than Mine,so you getting how to use it now.?
Gee,im currently having trouble with the fonts but i figured out and even added more fonts onto Sony Vegas^^
I love your first Video<3<3

TubbyTinker

Thanks...I think for now, I'm just gonna mess around with the effects....I know how to work with transitions too but geesh...working with that is working with a Calculus problem LOL....as for the fonts...I don't even know how to do that yet so after I saved my video, I go back to window movie and added my fonts lmao

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhh thip.. your a vegas user too... ahhhh.. omg.. i want it but it wont work arghh.. imma have to reboot my laptop but i dont want to lol... and hmmm the vid is good for your first time ^_^.. miss you.. XD

TubbyTinker

to bliss: song is called Jai Leua Leua by Dr.Fuu----their songs are AWESOME!

and thank you all for the comments! Appreciate it!

so I learned a new blending tutorial today..Yadech and Mteam were my guinea pigs lol...it didnt turn out the way teh tutorial said but it's close enough...somehow I like Yadech one more than MTeam....

I like to think ahead so I won't go crazy when the day actually comes...Tur Gup Kao is ending soon and I made 2 banners for SP Forum...which one do u guys like better...I cant decide which one to put up first

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Oh my, T! Love the banners ^^^ !!! WOW...Yadech! Keep them coming, please! Pan has nice legs.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG!Cute,Wahh.Where did you get the blending tutorial?
You did such an awesom Job.Cute Banners you made there Thip^^
Loving Mteam,Yadech,and Pancake too^^Gee,i like both Pancake Banners<3

cecilia

Staff member
Forgot to mention- I like the concept on the second pan Wally. If I have to pick, I'll pick the 2 nd one for the forum ja.