+++MY DeSiReS+++

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Wow!! I love those cloning arts of yours!! They're soo Professional!!
I love them :D I like the first one, it looks beautiful :D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
requeste made by a member at spicyforum. It was kind of hard to work with a cartoon picture but this was the outcome

TubbyTinker

Thank you guys for all the comments. Feel my motivation coming back again...

anywho new banners...just simple but I like it hehe

I want them to date! LOL, sorry for the Vier fans out there hehe

For this scene below, my heart was like beating so fast. I wanted to sock Pae for hesitating to go help her at the last minute

Yells and slaps him for not helping her when he was waiting at the front door

Saw the bruises on her arm and comforts her while she is asleep

and here's the lastest MV I did for them. It's sad compare to the other ones I did for them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVTYXlda4mI

Blake and Chace...if only they dated off-screen and still hoping for a reconciliation on-screen

saw th teaser for Tawee Pope..what a disappointment they did on Pancake' character....but still wanna see Om and Pancake on-screen together

another couple I want to date off-screen

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Very beautiful. I really like Pancake and Veir together, but oh well~ Pancake does seem very close to Pae, but it may be because of their characters in the lakorn, but she does seem very comfortable with him. I think they match as well. Blake and Chace <3 They look good, but I still like Serena and Dan on-screen lol.

TubbyTinker

Very beautiful. I really like Pancake and Veir together, but oh well~ Pancake does seem very close to Pae, but it may be because of their characters in the lakorn, but she does seem very comfortable with him. I think they match as well. Blake and Chace <3 They look good, but I still like Serena and Dan on-screen lol.
booo! lol you suck RR hahaha Dan's boring

TubbyTinker

^^ I'm just waiting for the new episode to come on the 24th and yes! Chace is a hottie! Still crossing fingers for him and Serena to get back together. I mean him and that Juliet girl make a good couple if she wasnt such a bitch lol

anywho...here's a quickie I did just now....I came across these pictures. Why didnt I see these before lolz