+++MY DeSiReS+++

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thank you guys for all the comments. So I was inspired by RR and her lovely icons so I did a few of my own of Toey from her new magazine. Although mines aren't as pretty as RR [I still need practice].

If you want to use any of them, let me know and I'll give you the individual

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwww those are are sooo cute! i'm happy that i inspired you, and what are you talking about, those are way better than mine. i really want to do some for DJA, but I'm swamp with hw and stuff this week...barry makes me smile =) Keep up the amazing work ^^

TubbyTinker

Thank you guys! So I miss Pancake on screen so I went back to watch one of her old lakorn with Oil....wimarn mungkorn...I LOVE this lakorn...they have so much chemistry in here....TOOO MANY SWEET SCENES..... :cloud9:

I FF poster I did of them...it would be so cool if she was to do action

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
those are lovely posters. I thought that Oil and Pancake had some cute chemistry...but then again, I think that Pancake has good chemistry with all her costars, Oil does too.

cecilia

Staff member
Thip, great work on the poster -- it looks real as if Pan's going to shoot Oil. ( i really need to finish this lakorn -- been sitting on my shelf for far too long)
anyway, love the texture/blend on it. keep up the good work na.

TubbyTinker

Thank you guys....

lol Ceci, I don't know how many times I've watched it already

anywho, these are some I did a week ago? I think? Haven't been keeping track...very simple