My Darling...... You're Dead Meat!!!!! {UPDATED CH2}

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Here is a poster for MTEAM that Kikichue has made for me (THANK YOU! I LOVE IT!). ​
 ​
There are others but she is still working on them and I will not push her.​
AUTHOR'S NOTE: THERE ARE NO ORIGINAL PAIRS. YOU GET TO IMAGINE WHOEVER YOU WANT TO BE THE CAST. 
THE POSTERS ARE JUST TO MAKE IT REALISTIC. And what is a fanfic without a poster? lol. ​
____________________________________________________________________​
 ​

Hi! I'm currently writing this story and so I haven't figured out the pairing. Can you guys help me decide with a list of pairings? Thank you. And I will post up chapter 1 by tonight because I am finishing up the chapter. But I do have the summary for you guys! :) I was actually inspired by Hi, My Sweetheart starring Rainie Yang and Show Lo. Funny series. So here's the plot. And don't forget to list your suggestions for the pairing.
__ Tidasrirak's name literally means the girl color of love or also, the girl that is the color of love. The name is supposed to mean that she is sweet, full of love, intelligence, comprehension, innocence, and lovely. Truth be told!!! She is NONE of that.
__ Tidasrirak or nicknamed by herself, Rai, is an impatient, strong, arrogant, hot-headed beauty. Obviously, her sense of style is dark clothes, , skinny jeans, jerseys, leather jackets, sneakers, and straight jet black hair with either red or blue single highlights on her left side of her hair.
__ She is known for her tight skills in fighting, yelling in everyone's ear, being a troublemaker, brave, cool, pretty, and being a daughter of one of the most successful people in Asia. Also, an only heir to her family's riches. Thus getting approached by every money-hugger guy.
__ Paiyufai is a spoiled rich prince. His name means fire storm. It also means that his name is supposed to have characteristics such as being wickedly handsome, stubborn, impetuous, self-centered, selfish, skilled fighter, and a playboy.
__ The case? His personality does not match the meaning of his name. He is a cute, nice, smart, sensitive, generous, kind-hearted, but lacking at combat, prince that has a special gift; he can emphasize anyone's feelings in any situation. Thus making him called a "weak" prince by his older brothers and being bullied in school, despite him being a prince. His sense of style is usually black hair, thick, hideous glasses he doesn't need, all buttoned up striped dress shirts tucked in his pants.
__ But Fai asks to get transferred to another school after he gets humiliated by his third oldest brother. He ends up going to Rai's school. What will happen between a hot-headed female and a nerdy male when they meet? Maybe Rai does have some hidden characteristics that match with the meaning of her name. Maybe Fai isn't as easygoing and nerdy as he seems.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget the suggested pairings. :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi maiKair i agree wif falada, nadech n yaya fit so well n came 2 my mind instantly!!! Will b great if u consider them! Yr story is interesting cant wait 2 read! thanks alot!!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
"Nadech-Yaya" lol I absolutely love these two but the forum is full with their stories the same goes to Mint C. and Mark also. So idk if u will like them. But like @key and @falada they choose Yadech hahaha.
"Mint-Mark"
Mark-Kim
Nadech-Kim
Mark-Yaya
James J- Yaya

Anne-Ken "KA-team"
Aum-Aff "A-Team"
Boy-Margie "Bargie Team"

Bie-Noona
Son-Vill

Or either the newbies.
Pope-Mew
James J.-Bella
Bomb- Taew
Grate-Preem

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Maikair when ur done choosing ur characters I will be glad to make u a poster if ya want me too. I'm really trying to test out the photoshop program I downloaded a couple weeks ago but haven't gotten the time to do so....so if u do ill make one for u. :) that is if u want a poster for ur FF.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Ouch. This is harder than I thought. I will have to say this. I've finally made my decision! I chose all. Lol. Just imagine who you would like to be paired. I like all of the pairings that I just couldn't say no to them. :D
@kikichue If you don't mind then can you please make a poster for Yadech, MTEAM, Jirayu-Yaya, MarkKim, Jirayu-Bella? Of course that isn't all of the pairings. I wouldn't want to load you up with work so what I just listed, just please do the ones you would love to do. The rest, I'll ask someone else. Thanks na ka. :)

nklue1

sarNie Adult
I love the story
i think maybe
<3 Mint-Mark <3
Yaya-Nadech
Margie-Boy or
Aff-Aum

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
   "I heard Prince Sakchai and Prince Paiyufai is transferring here to Kuntharat University!!" screamed a female student to her girl group. Screams of excitement screeched through the cafeteria and the halls.
Sitting in a table nearby, alone, was Rai. She rolled her eyes and stabbed her lunch with a fork. She stood up and whirled around.
   "Lower your screaming or shut your damn voices!!!" Rai shouted at the group of now terrified girls. The group nodded. Rai turned back to eat her lunch but she suddenly lost her appetite. She furiously pushed her lunch away and crossed her arms.
   "But I heard Prince Paiyufai is a coward." a girl said. The others nodded.
   "True."
   A girl with dyed red hair spoke up.
   "But I've seen pictures of Prince Sakchai and he is the hottest person alive!!! He's also the second oldest and heir to the famous fashion company niIght. But they also say he's a playboy and a flirt with a charming personality!!"
   They screamed again. Rai growled as she listened to their conversation and constant screaming. The group finally remembered Rai and silenced themselves for a few minutes but resumed talking about the two Prince.
   "Prince Paiyufai, he's an ugly duckling and rumour has it that his parents the King and Queen hate him so much that he wouldn't get any inheritance at all but a condo he doesn't have to pay for." said a half British/Thai girl.
   "That's right," said a girl with pigtails. "The King and Queen confirmed themselves Live that Prince Paiyufai will get nothing but a condominium and Prince Jayekoon, the oldest and one of the handsomest men ever, will get most of the inheritance... Too bad he isn't coming here."
   The girls all agreed. Rai finally had enough of their chitter-chat and walked out of the cafeteria only to go to the library where no one could scream over any Prince.
   Rai sat down at a far cornered table. She placed her backpack on the table and searched for her IPod and earphones.
  "The two royal Prince is coming today in about," a short lady walking by a near bookcase next to Rai checked her watch and turned back to her two friends. "Right now!!!" she screamed. Rai flinched from the midget's annoying high pitched voice and growled.
   "Today is screaming for princes day or what?" Rai mumbled.
   She finally found her iPod and earphones at the very bottom of her backpack. She turned on the iPod, plugged the earphones in, and popped them into her ears. She blasted up the volume and dug out a pencil and some blank paper she could sketch on. She began drawing awesome cars and...... a happy family.
   "Sakchai, or Chai.......I'm nervous."
  Chai laughed and led his brother to the cafeteria where all the screaming women awaited them. Surely enough, the women and female teachers screamed when they saw Sakchai. But girls snickered when they saw Fai. Fai looked shamefully at the floor.
   The brothers approached the cafeteria ladies.
   "Hey! We'd like some steak with sauce and Laad Na for my brother here." Chai said cheerfully, demanding, and politely.
   Fai placed a hand on Chai's shoulder.
"Don't you see? They don't have those."
   Fai pointed with his free hand at the food behind the clear glass.
   Chai sighed disappointingly and apologized.
   "No, your majesty!! We have it prepared for you!! We've done our research and we have it!!" shouted the lunch lady with no hair but a hair net.
   Chai smiled as he and Fai were shown to a reserved table and with the food he loved placed on the long table. It was a mini-buffet.
   The ladies watched from a distance and sighed dreamily at Prince Chai. Fai also sighed. Chai grinned at the food and had some pretty ladies sit by him.
   Fai pushed his glasses back onto his nose.
   "Chai, I'll be at the library."
   Chai nodded. The nerdy brother walked to the library, which was straight ahead after you exit the cafeteria and cross the mini-park.
  He headed straight towards the front desk. "Where is the romantic genre section?" he asked the librarian. She greeted him politely then told him.    He headed to find the book he's been looking for. He found it after 5 minutes and grinned happily. He plucked the book off the bookcase and opened it. He began reading while walking.
   "Finally." spoke Fai as he took off his backpack with his other hand and sat down at a table at the far end at the corner of the wall.
   He smiled after finishing reading the prologue.
   "Hey nerd!!"
   He flinched and looked up. He met a pair of glaring brown eyes. His head was so into the book that he didn't recognize the dangerous and yet scary beauty in front of him.
   "Who the h*ll do you think you are? Get the h*ll out of my table!!" Rai yelled at the ugly nerd.
   It must be the glasses that's making him look hideous.
   Fai panicked and stumbled in his chair. The chair and Fai both fell.
   "Ow!!!" he yelled as his head hit the table behind him. His head hit the floor. He moaned in pain.
   "Sheesh you nerd!! Shut the hell up before I throw a chair at you."
   Fai paid no attention to her words but only rubbed his head and groaned more. He gently sat up.
   "Apologize to me."
   "What?" said the confused prince. "I didn't do anything."
   This made Rai freeze in shock and disbelief. No one has ever argued back at Rai besides her parents.
   "What... did you say..... nerd?"
   Fai stood up and fixed his glasses.
   "I didn't do anything wrong so why should I apologize?" he repeated. Some students close to the scene stopped what they were doing to watch.
   Rai blinked. *He has some gut for a nerd.*
   Rai grabbed the nerd's shirt collar and smashed him onto the wall.
   "Repeat what you just said right now!!!" shouted Rai into his face. He got the signal. His face immediately started beading with sweat, his hands getting shaken.
   "I'm sorry....... But what did I do wrong?"
He soon regretted the question. His face was slammed onto a table.
"What?!!!"
   Fai looked around for help. He spotted the librarian who was only shaking and watching in fear.
   "I'm sorry!!! I'm sorry!!!" he apologized. She pushed his head harder on the table.
"And?"
"I will not do it again!!!" he repeated. He was desperate for his dear life.
   "Good."
She released him.
    Fai's breathing ragged as he was choked during the procedure of her threat. He held his throat and tried to breathe more.
Rai rolled her eyes at his overreacting. She packed her stuff and headed back to class.
  "That was the prince. The guy Rai just bullied was the prince!" a student said to the librarian and friends. Rai stopped dead in her tracks.
So that nerd guy was......? Eh. She shrugged and kept walking.
   Fai's breathing was still ragged. He took out his cellphone and dialed his bodyguard's number.
"Prince Paiyufai must be calling his bodyguard to hurt Rai." he heard someone whisper. He heard a gasp but ignored that.
"Hello, Prince."
"Darion, I have a mission for you." the Prince spoke in English.
"Yes, Prince."
"It might be dangerous or too much for you to handle."
"I can handle anything, your majesty."
"Get my inhaler."
"............"
"Hey?"
"Well, my prince, that is......"
"I thought you said you can handle anything?"
Darion gulped on the other end.
"Yes, prince. And I won't let the King and Queen know, as usual."
"Great. Now hurry! I can barely breathe and talk at the same time."
"Yes, prince."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   Rai plopped down on her bed in her own dorm. She had already freshed up and gotten ready for bed. Her uncle owned the school, she was given special treatment and was allowed her own room with no roommates.
  "Tomorrow is Friday. I can't wait until I get out of this place." she said. An idea popped into her mind.
"Maybe I will even go to Phuket to get my mind refreshed from all of this cr*p."
   A smile crept onto her face as she pictured the crashing waves and sandy beach, along with the hot, glazing sun. She unconsciously dozed off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   Fai grabbed his Marvel backpack and headed to his first class.
"Welcome, Prince Paiyufai." said the teacher Mr. Park in Thai. (A/N: Every time they speak, it is in Thai unless I write that they speak in a different language.)
"Please call me Fai, professor." he replied to the 27-year-old handsome korean professor.
Professor Park smiled a friendly one.
"Have a seat, Fai."
Fai sat in an empty seat in the back of the class and smiled. All eyes fell upon him.
"What?" he asked. His face was flushed with confusion.
"He's dead meat." he heard a guy whisper to someone, perhaps the whole class.
Fai gulped.
BAM!
"I'm here!!" shouted a female voice.
   A girl with jet black hair with a red highlight, black leather jacket, dark skinny jeans, and black-white-red Converse stepped in. (A/N: So to make Rai look more tough, let's not be logical and pretend that there was no uniform rule/requirement in Thailand.)
  "Miss Avinnakornpueng. Just because you are in the Avinnakorn family does not mean I will make an exception for your late presence everyday. Go stand outside."
   "Do you dare?" asked Rai to the professor. He stared daringly back at her.
"Because your uncle has asked me to take an easy on you, I will do as requested. But this will be the last time I will make an exception. Be on time."
Rai smirked and turned to the class. The nerd in her seat caught her eye.
"Totally dead." someone mumbled.
Rai walked over to her seat.
"Your in my spot, nerd." she mentioned in a dangerously quiet tone.
Fai stood in utter shock. It has been two times since he met her and got off in the wrong station.
"Oh." he managed.
   She grabbed his collar once again and pushed his head to an empty desk beside hers. Her hand now gripped the bacm of his head. The side of his face was pressed firmly on the desk.
"Rai enough!" ordered Professor Park Dae Jung. Everyone in the class was in shock.
Teachers weren't allowed to call students by their nicknames in Kuntharat University. It was a strict rule.
"Remember to stay out of my seat." Rai reminded the prince.
"Yes!! I will!! I will stay out of your seat!!!" replied Prince Fai.
Rai rolled her eyes and let go of him.
"Rai!!" shouted the professor again.
"What uncle?"
The class gasped. They never knew who the owner was.
"Sit down and remain silent!!!"
"Okay, okay."
   Rai threw her backpack behind her chair and sat down. Fai took a seat beside her. He wasn't stupid but it was the only seat left and he knew that nobody would trade spots with him.
 The professor looked pitifully at Fai.
"Sorry, Prince Fai."
Fai only nodded.
"Class, take out your composition books. We will be taking notes."
Fai caught a glimpse of the bully Rai. His first day in Kuntharat already seemed rough.
   "Attention students!!!" the vice principal said through the speaker. "Our Prince Charming Prince Sakchai has invited all of you lucky students to a beach party in Phuket!! The party will take place at Aromadee Garden Resort. Make sure to get a special card you need to get into the party. The special cards will be at ths quad area. Line up in a straight line or you'll be kicked out and not allowed a card. Have a great morning!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Preview of Chapter 2:
"Maybe I should go to that Prince Nerd's party."
"I bet you nerd that you can't drink a whole bottle of alcohol with me."
"Oh yeah!! I bet I can, you bully!!"
"Did you rape me you nerd?!!!"
"No!!! You came into my room and raped me!!! I felt so violated."
"You said you don't even remember what happened!! And this is my room!!"
"Well that's what I would have felt like! And oh...."
"You're dead meat!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all enjoyed. I'm tired. It's 1:26 A.M. here. Stayed up finishing it. Well, read and review please! :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi maiKair thanks v much ! Yr ff is v well written and has a fast nice flow, i njoy it alot ! thanks 4 a great long chap1, da characters r well introduced !!! Rai sure is a tough cookie, such a bully! Cant wait 2 c how she'll b tamed by fai or will she be tamed at all ? looking forward 2 read and discover more. Thanks maiKair 4 yr time writing this entertaining story, wif appreciation!!!

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I have decided that I am updating today!! And I'm sorry for the misuse of some punctuations there. I use an app called Writer on my smartphone, which I recommended and introduced to my cousin (you might know her narkrakdin24^^) and friends, to write the chapters while my laptop is being repaired.

Falada

sarNie Adult
Love the poster and thanks for the chapter. Love the chapter, please update soon, but take a rest if you need, too. :D

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for your hard work. :)  I love the poster! I'm writing chapter 2 right now. I've got lots of things in mind. ehehehehe

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
So I took a rest but I totally have a juicy chapter for you. Its pretty long to me and i havent finished it ul yet. Was gonna leave a cliffhanger but i know how that feels so i didnt. Im just that nice 555+