My creations

untinnu

sarNie Adult
love it!!

so beautifull!!

good job. . and did i read right?. . we are welcome to use them?. . hehe. .thank you sooooooo much. . how should i credit you?. .wat name should i put?. . hmm?. . milkjuice?.

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
can i have teh one with yok ratha and kom bunnadeth.. i just saw that video and i LOVE IT!. lol they are so kute together.. im not taking it until i get ur permission.. ANY WAY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.. did u get the pictures of the karaoke?

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
untinnu said:
love it!!

so beautifull!!

good job. . and did i read right?. . we are welcome to use them?. . hehe. .thank you sooooooo much. . how should i credit you?. .wat name should i put?. . hmm?. . milkjuice?.
[post="70756"][/post]​
hahaha...you can credit me by Milkjuice or you don't need to since my name is already on the banner.

Sawina said:
can i have teh one with yok ratha and kom bunnadeth.. i just saw that video and i LOVE IT!. lol they are so kute together.. im not taking it until i get ur permission.. ANY WAY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.. did u get the pictures of the karaoke?
[post="70896"][/post]​
yes, you have my permission to use them...All pictures were from the karaoke.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
very beautiful artwork...you should post this in the artwork section so that everyone can view your fabulous artwork! ^_^

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
Pepper_UHT said:
very beautiful artwork...you should post this in the artwork section so that everyone can view your fabulous artwork! ^_^
[post="71145"][/post]​
Thanks everybody for the comments...Ok, I've decided to the artwork section...Thanks Pepper_UHT...I also updated with some new banners..check it out!

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
i really like ur creations!!!!!!!!!! can u please make more out of lany pics!!! u know him right?? plzzzz thanks in advance! :D

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
ouksa016 said:
i really like ur creations!!!!!!!!!! can u please make more out of lany pics!!! u know him right?? plzzzz thanks in advance! :D
[post="74969"][/post]​
:sweat: Here you go ouksa016....4 banners of Lany and 2 avatars...That's the best I can do since I don't have photoshop...Hope you like it!

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
oh my god milkjuice!!!!!!ur the best !!! i love u to death!!!!!!!! but i love :wub: lany more lolzzz :lol: thank u!!! thank u!! thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not good at making banner or avatar would you mind making more of Nop Bayarith. I love this guy to death. Lany is hella cute I love him too.