My creations

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
Awesome artwork, milkjuice! Very nice. Hmmm, this Lany guy is cute, I've never seen him before. Is he a singer, actor?

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
Secrets said:
Awesome artwork, milkjuice! Very nice. Hmmm, this Lany guy is cute, I've never seen him before. Is he a singer, actor?
[post="76258"][/post]​
Lany is an actor. He had star in the movie 'Near Jea Propon'..It was a good movie...You should watch it!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Awesome work, Milkjuice!! You are so creative. How do you create the banners? I want to make one of Pat and Por. I don't know where to start, though. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work...

mydecember

sarNie Egg
hi milkjuice, can you please make a banner of a Khmer karaoke star name Jomrong. I dont know his last name but he's popular in SSB. thanks in advance

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
mydecember said:
hi milkjuice, can you please make a banner of a Khmer karaoke star name Jomrong. I dont know his last name but he's popular in SSB. thanks in advance
[post="159987"][/post]​

It's Paen Jomrong right?...He's Hott...lol...and sure...I can make it for u.. :D

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
I'm glad I got the right man mydecember...heheh..well, school is coming up <_< ...I dont think I will have time to make more banners...but I will try... :D

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the comments thai-lakorn-fan-forever and ouksa016!!...Ouksa, is that u on the avatar?...You're very pretty!!!!