My cousin Lily Vang or Mai Lee Vang

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
she loves singing and she is soo good at singing kwv txhiaj...as well. she now lives in arkansas and she sometimes performs at new years and parties with my other aunty... sadly... her parents are kind of seperating... so the 3rd song on her page is for her parents i believe... hopefully one day she will come out with an album or soon she will =]
I also spent my whole winter break with her... and we karaoke soo much i miss her and hopefully to see her again this spring break i live only 5 hours away =]

here is her myspace feel free to add her:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=454367662

she also sang one of mab sua lis's song and i am suprise on her hmong ... its clear...

here is a performance i took of her ... at arkansas new year 08-09 <3 her she sang one of ying yang's song called txoj kev nco koj... i am surprise she can sing the chinese part! it took me a long time finding it =] i finally did upload it =]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UceiK0cM9tg

here is the two new video

the first one is her singing kwv txhiaj
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fU6V3U4CG8...re=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anen946jYiQ...feature=channel

SHE IS BACK IN CALIFORNIA NOW I MISS HER

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, I'm shock!!!!! she is good!!!!!! and is she the girl that sing kwv txhiaj at Long Beach new year. If that her she is GOOD and very TALENT!!!!!!!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Awww, she's so cute! Sounds cute and good too for her age... She will definitely sing more gracefully beautiful as she ages... but really good right now!

cecilia

Staff member
awesome. i applaud her ..
some ppl cracked on this song .. but she didn't.
she did well .. like others, if training, she will improve

word of encouragement, CONTINUE to practice ^^

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, I'm shock!!!!! she is good!!!!!! and is she the girl that sing kwv txhiaj at Long Beach new year. If that her she is GOOD and very TALENT!!!!!!!!

yeap she is =] i am going to see her hopefully this spring break so maybe i can record her on camera and upload it too =] i spent my whole winter with her...=]

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
awwwwwww she's good! keep singing she will definately make it to the top. more power to her

she is good at singing one day she will be singer....

She's not bad at all for her age. With the right training, she would be great.

she is talented..

Awww, she's so cute! Sounds cute and good too for her age... She will definitely sing more gracefully beautiful as she ages... but really good right now!

awesome. i applaud her ..
some ppl cracked on this song .. but she didn't.
she did well .. like others, if training, she will improve

word of encouragement, CONTINUE to practice ^^

thank you for the encouragement =]

zhaolinger

sarNie Hatchling
She has a very nice voice. If you don't said that she only 12, I would have think that she is much older than 12 because her voice sound like she is older than 12 to me. She is a good singer now, and will be a great singer someday.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
she's amazing!!! love her voice. tell her to keep it up.. :D

she looks young in her pic but her voice is pretty mature.. cool..

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
dammmmnnnnnnnnn.........

she is exxxxxxxxxxxttttrrrreeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmeeeelllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goooooood!!!!!!!

omg, she know how to control her tone and the pitch wow! Her voice sounds real ( a true talent ) unlike other artists fake vocals out there.

She's only 12??? omg and she is already that good? i can't believe it!!!!!!

..for me I practiced singing ever since when i was little and i still suck at singing. sad..

LOL

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
She's very adoreable and cute...hehe...talented too..!! Keep up the good work and let us know when her first album come out...looking forward to it :D

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
holy crap!!! she's super duper good!!!!! wow, it's awesome!!! she really doesn't need more practice, she's already good. i think as she grows up, how voice will mature and it will just be even better.

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
i believe she preform at the Hmong Lansing New Year too, she cute and very talent for her age. I wish the best the for her...I'm sorry to hear her parents are separating but don't let that hold her back...

shyly08

sarNie Egg
Omg, i tinks she is so CUTE!!! ^_^ .
She moved?! No wonder;
I didn't see her perform at Santa Ana && Long Beach New Years.
Aww, tat suckz... hopefully she'll come bac N visit. :D

frog

sarNie Egg
She sings well. I believe she will become a great singer in the future.

Hmong own little Charice Pempengco! This is not an understatement.