My Celebrity Student

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw lol how come she won't be speaking in her role?

we had one spanish kid and 2 black kids lol oh my garsh da pre k/k were so CUUUUUUUTE. they're voices were so high and they ran around speaking chinese to each other lol so CUUUUTE

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
^^do subs work 5 days a week, or is it really up to how much they are needed??
subs work whenever they want. they get calls from schools and they choose whether they want to accept or not.

aw lol how come she won't be speaking in her role?

we had one spanish kid and 2 black kids lol oh my garsh da pre k/k were so CUUUUUUUTE. they're voices were so high and they ran around speaking chinese to each other lol so CUUUUTE
omg, i know. i see the little kk's running around saying, 'teacher teacher!', and i just want to melt. lol

however, the little ones can be the most lethal too. lol because they are so cute, they often get away with many things (although not with me). i am strict. they know they can't get away with things with miss. diana, so they try to work the program leaders/teachers instead. lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
that's cool!!! I'm totally going to be a sub then!

Uhmm.. wait, if I don't accept, will that count against me?
hahaha no, it won't cuz there are other subs. also, make sure you meet all the requirements like credential, 'CBEST', etc...varies from where you live.

as for diamend, i forgot to answer why she's not speaking. well, apparently she's playing fazon love's niece who is having a birthday party. she's not happy or having fun...or something like that, so he's trying to be all stupid to get her to laugh, but she just looks at him like he's an idiot. lmao

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhhhh i see lol and oh my garsh lome i never seen anybody wanna be a teacher dat bad lol i liked being a teacher assistant but i'd age 10x faster than normal if i did it for a long time lol yea man dem lil ones are dangerous lol dere was dis one pre k boy. really cute he looked like one of those happy buddhas LOL he didn't know much english so he'd say no for i don't know LOL i was looking through a book bout animals w/ him and i'd point to animals and ask him what they were and he'd answer. but when he didn't know what da animal was he'd be like "no?" LOL

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^I've always thought teachers have a priviledged job. They give knowledge to students who will one day be the leaders of our world. I think teachers are very powerful. Yes, doctors make great money and save lives, but where does it start?? Teachers. Besides that, I love sharing ideas and creating and seeing the outcome. So I'm so eager to see what I can do if I ever become a teacher.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i always thought dat teachers have one of da most important professions there are and it sucks dat they're so underpaid. but still i don't think i'd be able to do it for long lol i had my taste and it was nice lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
yes unfortunately...

I feel like teachers are the core. They need to be paid more!!

Sighh...

Goodnight girls....

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
just to let you guys know, my internet died last night after my last post in here. or else i would have said good night too. haha

in terms of being a teacher, LD, you have no idea what you are getting into if you want to be a teacher. the new generation makes me fear for the future. you don't want to work with them. as a sub, maybe...but not as a regular teacher. you'll lose your sanity. lmao

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL dats what i been saying. i think i really will lose my sanity if i become a teacher lol my mama keep askin me y don't u just teach for now? cause i'm still looking for a full time job. i was like because i don't wanna go crazy LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yeah, i know. lol why do you think i'm so crazy? LOL

all right, internet issue...gotta go to bed. it's taking seriously 20 mins to load a page each time. night loves!