My Celebrity Student

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
okay, cool news, one of my second grade students is going to be on a tv show. it's called "my name is earl". i've never seen this show, but yeh, she's gonna be on it. if she gets famous, she will be my second celebrity student. lol if you want to know what she looks like, she's on my fundraising website. the link is firstgiving.com/think-jersey. just wanted to share the news with everyone! hehe

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
she's acting as fazon love's niece! haha now her mom is telling me that she might be on the show, niptuck! wtf LMAO

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
haha well, i'm after school, so yeh, she misses often. actually, she just started missing often these past two weeks. she's super cute...especially in real life. i do miss her when she's not there.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i'm actually a Site Coordinator...kind of like a principal, but for after school. haha i have first through fifth grade in my program right now.

the first celebrity student i had was darius rose (the kid who played chancho in nacho libre). that was when i taught 4th grade.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
thookie i want to be one of your students...please teach me lol.
thats so great maybe they'll bring you on set and you can meet the stars!!! waaaa i'm so excited for you! :yahoo:

OMGAHA CHANCHO WAS YOUR KID? WAAAAAAAAAA he's super duper cute!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhhhhhhh i worked for a after school program just like dat! i was just talkin bout it yesterday in da spam thread lol oh my garsh i miss my kids SO MUCHHHH most of my students were chinese cause da site i was at was right near chinatown. i counted in cantonese w/ dem lol cause it's so similar to thai

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
thookie i want to be one of your students...please teach me lol.
thats so great maybe they'll bring you on set and you can meet the stars!!! waaaa i'm so excited for you! :yahoo:

OMGAHA CHANCHO WAS YOUR KID? WAAAAAAAAAA he's super duper cute!
hahaha you probably can be one of my students. i'm one of the old timers here. as for chancho, he's in 6th grade now. he's not that adorable anymore. hahahaha that's what happens when you grow up.

ohhhhhhhh i worked for a after school program just like dat! i was just talkin bout it yesterday in da spam thread lol oh my garsh i miss my kids SO MUCHHHH most of my students were chinese cause da site i was at was right near chinatown. i counted in cantonese w/ dem lol cause it's so similar to thai
hahaha that's awesome! you got to work with asian babies! LOL so, what did you do?? were you a program leader? i kind of wish i was. they get to work directly with the kids. for me, i can only watch from a far and supervise the teachers...among millions of other things. lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
u did what my boss did lol i was a teacher assistant. they put me w/ da pre-k/k, 1st&2nd, and 3rd-7th on random days lol i didn't mind they were all really cute lol in da summer they ran a full time program so i got to be w/ dem all day 5 days a week. i think if i had to teach for a living i'd go crazy LOL i worked w/ dem back in my jr yr in college which was only 2yrs ago lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
that's very cool. Miss Thookatha. I haven't seen My name is Earl, but I would watch it when your student is aired.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
haha i'd crack up if my kids called me miss. thookatha. but it's actually miss. diana for them. my last name is too massive. LOL

i guess i'll watch too. it's not a speaking role this time, but if she does a good job, she's gonna get to be a regular on the show. lmao

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
she's not gonna be talking? aw i hope she gets to be a regular on da show

LOL my kids called me miss beth which is my middle name. and one student thought my name was bat so he called me miss bat and everytime he called on me he's laugh his lil chinese butt off LOL so god damn cute lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
she's not gonna be talking? aw i hope she gets to be a regular on da show

LOL my kids called me miss beth which is my middle name. and one student thought my name was bat so he called me miss bat and everytime he called on me he's laugh his lil chinese butt off LOL so god damn cute lol
HAHAHAHA miss bat! that's is so freakin cute! i wish i had asian kids too. but i gotz NONE. only mexican babies...and one afro-american one. AHAHA

as for my little soon-to-be celebrity princess, i just found out that she wasn't going to be talking today. or else i wouldn't have hyped it up so big. LMAO

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^haha... wow.. when I was in 2nd grade, I was carrying around foodstamps to go on a field trip. Ahh.. I guess I'll just go for substitute teaching then. Just sit around and babysit all day. :D