My Bratty Assistant

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
i see sparks of love between dennis and ann.. hahaha.. even jason can sense it.. haha... can't wait for both of them to be together... :p

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
OMG....u finally update...great 1! I hope Denise soften up more to ann Soon..............

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Kinda...he was, but I think I might of lost track. :p

But he is the third wheel...doesn't seem that way because he's dating Amy. You'll see. ^_^

shachibasha

psychotic
is Ann and Jason going to really close to eachother because his dating Amy
then Dennis will see them getting close
then get jealous?

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, here is a short update. ^_^

Chapter 10

It was a silent drive back to Ann’s house. She didn’t want to say anything and afraid that whatever she says will start an argument. She glanced at him a few times without turning her head. Dennis seemed to be focusing on the road and Ann wonders what he was thinking.

What if he’s not talking me home? She thought and became nervous. He does seem a little drunk and he smelled of alcohol. Damn, I could have taken my own car home! But he insist on taking me home, oh my god, he planned this! She thought in horror and her back stiffen.

“Don’t act so nervous.” Dennis suddenly said and chuckled. Ann’s head snapped up. “You acted as if I’m going to take you somewhere and do something bad to you.”

Ann swallowed nervously. He reads mind? “Are you?” She mumbled.

Dennis laughed and turned to her. “If I want to do something to you, I don’t need to take you anywhere to do that.” He said with a wicked grin.

Ann’s eyes widen as she shrink down in her seat.

She remained quiet for the rest of the ride home. Dennis turned the corner and pulled in front of her apartment.

“You should really consider moving to a better neighborhood.” He said after putting the car in park. “It’s not safe for you and your mother.”

Ann unbuckled her seatbelt and turned to him. “Thank you, but we are not rich like you.” She reached for the door. But he was faster as he got his hand on the door, stopping her from getting out. Ann turned to him and sucked in her breath after realizing he was only inches away from her face.

His eyes locked with hers. She was so close to him that all he had to do was lean forward and he could kiss her. No women had ever tempted him like this.

Also caught in the moment, Ann pictured him bending to her slowly with his intense brown eyes fixed on her as he drew closer…before brushing her lips with his own. Before she knew it, his lips were on hers.

At first the kiss was soft and passionate as his hands slipped through her hairs drew her in closer. She grabbed his arms with desperate fingers as the heat of his kiss bubbled through her. Her head was spinning for his mouth was skillful and passionate.

Still holding on to her face, Dennis broke the kiss, resting his forehead against hers and was breathing heavily. His dark brown eyes piercing into hers and her breathing was equally heavily.

“You better go inside before I decided to take you right here.” He growled, frustrated with himself.

Ann’s eyes widened catching his meaning and flew out of the car and ran in her apartment.

Dennis leaned back against his seat with his eyes closed for a moment. He sighed loudly and glanced at Ann’s apartment one last time before he drove off.

Ann stood against her bedroom door confused and frightened. That kiss was more than what she’d expected. It wasn’t the same as that first kiss that he stole. She had little control over her body’s sensual reaction to him and she feared them. They implied she had wanted this all along, secretly, without realizing it. But, no--that would suggest she found Dennis desirable. She might feel a tingly pleasure in the silky texture of his mouth, but that was all. At least it was what she thought.

Monday came too quickly for Ann. She dreaded going to work and see Dennis. After that incident in the car, Ann didn’t think she could face him. She had every chances to stop that kiss, but didn’t.

Of course she was late to work again because her car was at Dennis’s house. She had to take the bus to work and by the time she got in the office Dennis was already gone to a meeting. There was a note on her desk for her to wait at the office for him. There was also a huge stack of reports on her desk for her to go through while waiting.

An hour gone by, two hours and three the next thing Ann knew it was already way past lunch times. She had already finished all her work and sat at her desk waiting for Dennis. She looked at the clock and the door and the clock again, still no sign of Dennis.

Her stomach growled and she was starving. Damn, where the hell are you? The meeting couldn’t be that long! She thought. I bet he did this on purpose! She got angry thinking about it. She could picture his arrogant grin on his face. She heard a knock at the door, she looked toward the door hoping it was Dennis, but was not.

“Where is Dennis?” Jason asked from the door.

“I don’t know.” She sighed with irritation. “The last time I check, he was in a meeting but that was hours ago.”

“Oh?”

Ann nodded. “What do you need? I can…”

“Don’t worry about it. I had something to discuss with him, but it could wait.” He walked toward her. “You had lunch yet?” Ann shook her head. “Want to get something to eat?” He smiled brightly.

“Err…Dennis asked me to wait here.” Ann didn’t know what to do and she was very hungry. At the same moment, her stomach growled. She smiled weakly embarrass.

“C’mon, you got to eat. Beside it’s lunch time and Dennis’s probably out having lunch. No point in waiting for him.”

Guess it wouldn’t hurt. Jason is right, it is lunch time and she was allowed to take lunch break. Ann nodded and grabbed her purse and head out of the door with Jason.

They went across the street to a small restaurant. Ann didn’t want to go too far from the office.

“You need to slow down before you choke on your food, Ann.” Jason said with amusement.

She swallowed and said, “Sorry, but I’m starving and beside I have to hurry up before you know who gets back in the office.”

“Dennis may be a little harsh sometime, but he won’t let his employee starve.” He chuckled.

“He already did. He didn’t even bother to call.” She said taking another bite of her food. Jason just smiled.

For a long moment, Jason stared at Ann. Ann blushed when she caught him staring. She took a sip of her water. “By the way,” she said putting down her fork. “When did you and Amy started dating?”

Jason wrinkled his brows and leaned back against his chair. “About a month now. I didn’t know she was your friend.”

“Yes, we are very close and if you break her heart, you’ll have to answer to me.” She teased. She stared at her watch. “Oh, it’s late. We have to go.”

Jason nodded and called for the bill. “I’ll get it.”

Ann fear was right; Dennis was already back when she and Jason got to the office.

“I did not pay you to go off and have lunch with my friend.” Dennis hissed.

“It’s not like that, Dennis.” Jason said in defend. “I came here to see if you want to do lunch, but you weren’t here.”

“Unlike you, I do have to work.” He said dryly.

Instead of getting angry, Jason just chuckled because he knew what kind of person Dennis was. “Maybe next time.” He turned to Ann with a warm smile. “Thanks for having lunch with me.” Ann smiled weakly and stopped when Dennis gave her the dirty look. “I’ll talk to you later, Dennis.” He waved and walked out of the door.

“I don’t care who you have lunch with.” Dennis said and taking a step forward. And without warning, he seized her upper arms. “When I tell you to wait, you should wait!” He said through clenched teeth.

“You expected me to starve?” She hissed.

“I didn’t say you couldn’t eat at your desk.”

“I have nothing here!” She snapped. “Plus, you did not call and you were late!”

He shoved her aside. “I am your boss and it’s not my fault the meeting took longer than expected.”

“But you didn’t call!” She said refused to back down. “I was waiting for you and was starving. And when I choose to go get something to eat, you accused me of kipping work?” She threw up her hands.

Dennis wrinkled his brow and shook his head in disbelieve. How did this turn out to be his fault? He couldn’t help but chuckled. That argument just made it sound like they were a couple instead of him being her boss and she, his employee.

“I don’t find that funny at all.” She said flatly and scowled.

“All right, I am sorry I didn’t call. But you should at least leave a message of where you are going.” Ann frowned. “I haven’t had lunch yet.” He walked toward the door. “What are you standing there for?”

“W-Where are we going?”

Dennis sighed. “To eat and I’m taking you back to get your car.”

“But the meeting…”

“I am hungry, the meeting can wait.” He said and walked out of the office. Ann rushed out and after him.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
haha... looks like dennis started to think of ann like a couple.. hahaha.... it's so entertaining to read their argument... it really looks like a couple argue more than employee and bosss... :p

pze

sarNie Adult
haha dennis is too cute....just gotta love him...lolz....

keep it coming...cant wait for more....

n gosh he kissed her...its a sure thing they like eachother they just got lots of bickering...hehe

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
haha...i wonder what would happen if poo find out...it not gonna be nice.... what an intense kiss....Ann could not control herself and Dennis is starting to soften...it gettin exciting hope you update soon..

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for reading, ladies. ^_^

Yep, Dennis is attract to Ann. Guess it was because Ann doesn't kiss the ground he walk on like his other women. And that's what he like about her. I guess you can say, she slipped in his heart without him knowing. :wub:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwww. that kiss was :D lol their argument was funny. OoOoo her car is still at Dennis' house. hmmmmm...
thanks for the update.

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 11

Ann was pouting and sighing in her seat while Dennis looked at the menu. She doesn’t understand why he would dragged her all this way just to eat when she told him she’d already eaten. Beside, every time when she sees him, it brought back some unwanted memories.

“Are you sure you don’t want anything?” He asked glanced her way.

“No thank you.” She simply said.

Dennis put in his ordered and took a sip of his water. He gazed at her. Without looking at him, Ann knew he was staring at her. Looking down at her hands on her lap, she could feel her cheeks burning.

Dennis grinned. “Is it really that bad to have lunch with your boss?” He was amused.

Ann looked up and rolled her eyes. “I’m sorry if I’m not much of a company, Mr. O’Neil. Perhaps you should call Miss Poo to have lunch with you.” She said bitterly.

Dennis frowned and was confused why Poo was brought into this conversation for a moment. “Perhaps, but I prefer you.”

Ann looked at him, didn’t quite catch his meaning but she caught an odd heat in his eyes. She swallowed hard and quickly looked away after remembering the kiss.

The food arrived before Dennis could say anything. Ann continued to pout and refused to look at Dennis while he started eating. Half the times Dennis was watching Ann in her seat.

After a few bites, he put down his fork and spoon. He took a drink and called the waitress for the bill. Ann looked up in surprise.

Dennis stood up. “C’mon.”

Ann stared up at him with confusion. “But…your food….you didn’t…”

“I wasn’t that hungry.”

Ann jumped up and followed him out of the restaurant.

At the same time at the other side of the restaurant, Poo was having lunch with a couple of her friends.

“Oh my, isn’t that your man, Dennis?” The young girl pointed out.

Poo and the other girl looked over toward the exit door. Poo was surprised to see Dennis leaving with Ann.

“Who is that girl with him?”

“That would be his assistant.” Poo said dryly turning her attention back to her plate.

“Assistant?” The two friends looked at each other then turned to Poo. “Aren’t you worried?” Poo arched her brow. “I mean, there are tons of rumors of the boss having an affair with his assistant. But in your case, he could be secretly seeing her!” She said in horror.

Poo suddenly became worried. She glanced at the exit door again and turned her attention to her friends.

“She is not bad looking and you know Dennis. He has the reputation of seeing many different girls at once.”

Poo agreed silently. Even though, she was known to be his current girlfriend, but Dennis never did admit them as a couple. She mostly felt like one of his many women.

“Dennis and I are solid.” Poo said firmly. “That was just his assistant.” She was irritated.

Her friends looked at each other and decided to not comment on that. Poo took a quick glanced toward the exit door again. She was angry and had decided to talk to Dennis about their relationship.

It was a silent ride back to Dennis’s house. Ann was afraid to open her mouth and refused to look at him. Keeping her head down, she steered her thought elsewhere.

Dennis pulled up in the front entrance of his house. They both got out of a car.

“I need to talk to you. Follow me inside.” He said and made his way to the house without waiting for her.

Ann frowned and followed him in the house.

Dennis walked to his office and grabbed a folder that was on his desk and took it back to Ann. He handed it to her. Ann looked at the folder with puzzlement before grabbing it.

“This is the documents for the meeting in Tokyo this weekend.” He said while Ann flipped through the documents. “I need you to gather the remaining of the documents at the office.” Ann nodded. He walked back to the couch and sat down.

“I will get this ready for you tomorrow.” Ann said and turned to leave.

“You are going with me.” He said suddenly. Ann stopped abruptly and her back stiffen. “I need you there with me for this meeting.”

Ann swirled around to face him. “Err...I think it’s best that P’Dao go with you.” She said with a weak smile.

His eyes narrowed. “Why?”

“She knows…”

“She’s not my assistant.” He interrupted her. “You don’t have a choice. You are going with me!” He glared at her.

“But…” She started to protest.

“Thongprasom!” He snapped. “Must you argue with everything that I ask you to do?” Ann glared at him and pouted. “I need all those documents ready before we leave on Friday.”

“Yes, boss.” She said flatly.

He waved his hand. “You may go. I won’t be back at the office today. Tell Dao the files she needs are on my desk.”

Ann nodded and left without a single word to him. She was stumping her feet angrily to her car. She struggled with her key for a moment before open her car door.

Just great! I am stuck with him for the whole weekend! She screamed in her head. So much for trying to avoid him! She sighed in frustration as she sat in her car. She took one last look at his house and drove off.

At home…

“Honey, it can’t be that bad.” Mrs. Thongprasom said to her daughter pouting in the couch. “He doesn’t seem like a bad guy.”

“Easy for you to say, mom you’re not the one who have to work with him.” She said dryly.

Mrs. Thongprasom laughed. “Just think of this way, you get to see a different country!”

“Like a vacation?”

“Yes!” Her mother said with excitement.

“I highly doubt that.” Ann rolled her eyes and lay down on the couch and covered her face with the pillow. “I don’t want to go.” She mumbled.

Her mother shook her head and smile as she looked at Ann. “How bad can it be? He seems like a nice gentleman.”

“I wish…” She said through the pillow.

At a restaurant…

Jason took Amy out for a nice dinner. It was their third real date. Amy was very shy and yet excited to be with Jason. She thought he was the greatest thing that ever happened to her. He was very nice to her and she realized she had falling in love with him.

After dinner, he took her to the beach for a walk.

“It’s very beautiful tonight.” Jason said looking up the clear sky with sparkling stars.

It was a full moon and not a single cloud in the sky. It was the perfect night was a walk on the beach.

“Thanks for coming out with me.” He said smiling down at her.

Amy smiled shyly and blushed. She continued to walk silently beside him. There was a long moment of silent.

“I didn’t think you were Ann’s friend.” He suddenly said breaking the silent. “How long had you two known each other?”

“We have been friend for a very long time.” Amy smiled. “She’s like a sister to me.”

Jason raised his eyebrows and smiled. “She’s the only person I know who can stand up to Dennis.” He shook his head and chuckled.

Amy smiled weakly and she could see how much Jason admired Ann. “That’s not a surprise. She’s very independent and out going. She will speak her mind.”

“I’ve noticed.”

“So…I guess you like must like that kind of girl, huh…?” Her voice trailed off as she looked down at the ground.

Jason frowned down at her. He grabbed her hand. “Yes, but I think a nice, calm and gentle girl like you is fine with me.” He squeezed her hand, which made Amy blushed.

They continued to walk down the beach in silent and enjoying the moonlight.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks for the long uipdate. Just wondering when will Ann start showing some feelings for Dennis? When mentioning Poo, I felt a little jealous there with Ann.

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update...i just love ann n dennis in here....lolz..

keep it coming