my boyfriend is type B

maijune

SarNie Adult
who has this movie, my boyfriend is type B...same couple from sweet 18...please upload so we all can share....thanks in advance.

hill

sarNie Egg
This is not as good as sweet 18. But it's kind of cool. I copy their scene when they were acting like superman... it is quite nice. It's so funny...its work...well kind of. All of you should try it if have not.

biava

sarNie Hatchling
oh can some one tell me which section it's on cus i cant seem to find it pls thanks a bunch ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
^my fave part in there was when LDG have this animation up..and HJH happen to see it....that scene was so cute...

ladytrosel

sarNie Egg
Not a bad movie at all. I thought it was a cute movie. If you're a fan of LDG and HJH, it's worth watching it, of course). :D

Heart1es5_U

sarNie Egg
Never saw Sweet 18 but i can tell this movie is quite hilarious with all those blood type. I am Blood type B HEHE ( I am going to be like Lee Dong Gun

Stace<3

sarNie Egg
well...i haven't seen sweet 18 and i heard it's pretty good...but than my boyfriend blood type B seems way better...well for me i kind of fell in love with the movie cause i thought it was so sweet for the guy. :p

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
gosh...finally saw it. this movie was ok...nothing too extraordinary...but just love LDG and JHJ. gosh...anything with them is so cute. JHJ looks very mature and pretty in this one (vs. the kiddy image from sweet 18) and LDG much more relaxed (but i still like him best in his suits).

love them...so if you're a fan...it is a much see...but if not so much...it's at the "see if you have time" level.

bi-lover

sarNie Egg
LDG is hot but his laughs gotta go somehow, but i don't really mind!! yeah sweet 18 is one of the good drama out there. n My boyfriend is type B is not all that! it's cute to watch cus their hot but besides that he's too mean! any of you people seen sang-doo lets go to school???? now, that's a good drama! super sad! and rain is super hot!