MY BF LOOKS LIKE AUM ATICHART!?!

SOSOadroable

sarNie Egg
ok, so iono if i've been watching WAYY to much thai movie...
but i was putting on makeup in my room and i glanced at my bf sleepin...
for a sec, i stopped and was like...
he kinda look a tiny bit like Aum.. :eek:
so i took at pic w/ my phone and wanted to know.. does he? or am i way to obsessed w/ AUM lolx
anyways guys.. let me know if im right or am i going insane hahah
and if he doesn't, dont be mean about it.. im just wondering lolx :blink:

pze

sarNie Adult
^^^^i agree he does look more like john....

but as far as aum...the eye brows r the same...hehe

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i think its the forehead...i think he reminds me of bollywood actor john Abraham.
hahaa.. yea.. i was about to say that too neena.. :D sosofly, i think ur bf looks more like "JOhn Abraham,"

he's hott too. and yea, ur bf has aum artichart's eye brow.. :D

->

SOSOadroable

sarNie Egg
hahaa.. yea.. i was about to say that too neena.. :D sosofly, i think ur bf looks more like "JOhn Abraham,"

he's hott too. and yea, ur bf has aum artichart's eye brow.. :D

->
wow how funny.... i dont know who john abraham is.. but he does resemble him ahahahah

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Your BF resembles him...like everyone, i think its the eyebrows/forehead area... But you gotta good catch SoSoFly :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yeah i think so.. i can see the ressemble but then this pic he's sleeping so not so sure :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yah, he kind of resembles aum here but it's hard to tell. do u mean to ask if your bf resembles aum only in this pic or in general. if in general, then you should post a better pic...like a head shot or something. lol then i'd really be able to tell you. one things for sure though, your man is a hottie. you go girl!!

SOSOadroable

sarNie Egg
yah, he kind of resembles aum here but it's hard to tell. do u mean to ask if your bf resembles aum only in this pic or in general. if in general, then you should post a better pic...like a head shot or something. lol then i'd really be able to tell you. one things for sure though, your man is a hottie. you go girl!!
ohh no... not in general.. ingeneral he looks nothing like aum... only in this pic.. lolx

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ SoSofly... is that you in the avatar? cause if it is you, not only does your bf look like Aum, you also look like that girl from Mafia Tee Rak, Krit's God-sister. lol