My AF account has been hacked

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Dear my friends,

I am "Preetam" and I think some yadesh fan has hacked my AF account.

If you see any posts by a member called "queenhyeon" it is no way of my action. If it is not the action of any yadesh fan, can the admin have a look into the situation please ? Thank you

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
First of all it's *Yadech :)
And second of all chill out will you, nobody hacked you or would want to hack you, def not me. That fact that you would even think I would care to do that is eye roll worthy. It was a bug in asianfuse, I had several wrong usernames for a split second a few days ago too, all I had to do is log off and login with my original username. I have been a member since 2012, why would I use my username to hack you? Be logical before pointing fingers at people, I know you don't like Yadech fans but come on lol

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I’m so confusing, are there two people?
so what is problem do you fixed it?
The first post is apparently a user called''preemtam" or sth. She basically was stuck in my account for a few days and thought I hacked her I think? But it really just a small technical problem.

P

PrincessKarina

Dear my friends,

I am "Preetam" and I think some yadesh fan has hacked my AF account.

If you see any posts by a member called "queenhyeon" it is no way of my action. If it is not the action of any yadesh fan, can the admin have a look into the situation please ? Thank you
Hey sweetie I hope it’s all good now! @preetam

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
First of all it's *Yadech :)
And second of all chill out will you, nobody hacked you or would want to hack you, def not me. That fact that you would even think I would care to do that is eye roll worthy. It was a bug in asianfuse, I had several wrong usernames for a split second a few days ago too, all I had to do is log off and login with my original username. I have been a member since 2012, why would I use my username to hack you? Be logical before pointing fingers at people, I know you don't like Yadech fans but come on lol
That's why I added at the end of my comment : "If it is not the action of any yadesh fan, can the admin have a look into the situation please ? Thank you"

If you were in my position and was going through this type of situation for the 1st time in your 10 years in this forum, with notif being received on posts that have nothing to do with you, maybe you would think the same about being hacked

P

PrincessKarina

That's why I added at the end of my comment : "If it is not the action of any yadesh fan, can the admin have a look into the situation please ? Thank you"

If you were in my position and was going through this type of situation for the 1st time in your 10 years in this forum, with notif being received on posts that have nothing to do with you, maybe you would think the same about being hacked
Amen! Well said sweetie! I would be nervous too if this happens to me!