Mussaya

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Aww...I love this lakorn...does anyone have any caps from this lakorn....luv Andrew so much in here and Bua was so cute too...

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
what lakorn is this??.....i dont think i've seen it...can someone give me a little summary and screen cap please....

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
here's what i remember...sorry no screen caps...

andrew lives with his grandma (maternal-i think), his mom, and sisters. bua lives with her grandpa (maternal). her dad was andrew's uncle. andrew's grandma disapproved bua's dad marrying bua's mom (i think b/c she was not thai).

so for some reason, the grandma changes her mind and decides to have andrew's mom go bring bua back to live with them. andrew goes too and meets bua. she kind of annoys him at first. she's kind of childish. but andrew kind of takes her on as a kid sister. and they kind of forge a friendship. well, bua likes andrew, but andrew still only sees her as a sister/cousin.

well, bua has to deal with lessons to become a proper thai girl, andrew's sisters (if i rememer correctly), and finding her place in this new environment. andrew goes back and forth between home and his job (he's police officer). he tries to help her deal with these changes.

and you know through the lakorn things happen that bring them closer. in the end andrew realizes that he loves bua. BUT of course the grandma disapproves again, til she sees how much andrew loves and is suffering b/c of missing bua. so it's a happy ending. they get together.

as always, andrew really played his part well and you could definitely see the struggle he has in admitting his feelings for bua. bua does a good job of being a head strong girl too. so overall i liked this lakorn a lot.

hope that helps! :D

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
Yeah I like this lakorn it was good but the only thing I didn't like about it was the bua and andrew were first cousin...kinda gross

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
This was the second lakorn of andrews that i watched. I immediately loved him till then. This is one of my fave lakorns.. I can watch it over and over and over again. Just like tarn parn gammatape with janie. Gawd I just love Andrew. so im lookin forward with his new lakorn with buachompu.

Susie

sarNie Adult
SunnyS said:
Yeah I like this lakorn it was good but the only thing I didn't like about it was the bua and andrew were first cousin...kinda gross
[post="76109"][/post]​
it is!!neways how long ago was this lakorn??

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn was about 4-5 years ago. It so reminds me when I was still in highschool. aww them carefree days.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
i totally agree, back then there were more good enjoyable lakorns to watch. now its like the same ol shit with repeated actors in every damn lakorn. not much of a variety. the talents these day is lacking. just as long you have the look. you'll get cast

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
LOL It's a old lakorn !! I was young LOL
well I watched it but I didn't finish it and dun remember well :lmao:

why did u pin it ? (I never some in this section)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Kristie said:
LOL It's a old lakorn !! I was young LOL
well I watched it but I didn't finish it and dun remember well :lmao:

why did u pin it ? (I never some in this section)

[post="79444"][/post]​

Andy's cute and Bua's a cutie pie ....lol...

an la

sarNie Hatchling
this was a really cute lakorn, this was my first lakorn of andrew and bua. this made me become of them. it was just a little weird that they were cousins, but it was good.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
This is the first lakorn i watched of Andrew's and it was very good. The only downside was that they were related, but if you don't think about it, they're great together in this. Also, it was my first Bua lakorn too, after that I watched more of her lakorns. Andrew is like this one of a kind actor where you have to wait years before he comes out with another set of lakorns.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone know where I can find the earlier version of Mussaya that starred Sarunyu and Monrudee? I LOVE that version..Andrew and Bua did a great job also but the one with Sarunyu was the first lakorn I remember watching when I was a little girl. It came out in the early to mid 80's I think. If anyone knows where I can dl or even buy it please let me know..thanks!