MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i absolutely love love this couple. best chemistry i've seen in a long time. andrew doesnt look like he's aged at all...soo hot. the lakorn overall is pretty good also.

i am SO hooked on this lakorn! truthfully, i didn't think that it would be all that good, but now that i've watched the first few episodes...

i just love the opening theme song! it's so beautiful...

nina07

sarNie Adult
So since like their forced to being married, I hope they have like a scene where they have to sleep together but n'ek is all scared. LOL. I wanna see how Andrew would react in a scene like that. :p If that's possible, unless this lakorn gets too conservative.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i'm hooked to this lakorn. rita and andrew are absolutely gorgeous together. i like how andrew looks at rita each time they have sweet scene together. andrew is hella pro playing the good guy to fake rita. i dont know what to think about the sweet scenes that they both have because andrew is just playing his part and rita is all into and fall for him. looking forward for this lakorn. joy is so beautiful too.

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
have to agree with u all...what a great comeback for andrew!...just goes to show..he still got it

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Can't believe how much obsessed I am about this lakorn. Even more than the one with Pong and Aom. I've been on the internet watching live TV3 for almost 8 hours waiting for the show to air and when it does, I have problems with it buffering. Sure, I didn't have a problem when the news was on. I thought by being connected already I would have a better chance at watching it. Ok, I was mad at Andrew's character but in episode 6 I started to feel sorry for him, but then again he brought that onto himself. I guess I'll watch it later when someone uploads it here or on youtube. I can't believe I spent all that time for nada. Don't know why this lakorn is really drawing me in. Maybe it's not so much your typical lakorns. Sirisa seems weak at times but yet she is not. I don't know. What makes you guys like it so much? Anyways, hubby is home got to go feed him. Later ya'll.

marley

sarNie Hatchling
I don't like the fact that Sisira being mad at teetayu is bringing her closer to manasing. More misunderstanding. Can't wait til tomorrow.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i think she have to right to mad at teetayu because tricked her the whole time. i'm sure its the uncle who killed teetayu's dad, but blame it to seesira's dad. i cant wait til teetayu find out. love rita and andrew.

simplicity*

sarNie Egg
^ yup i agree i'm pretty sure it was the uncle who killed teetayu's dad everything will be turned around when teetayu finds out. honestly i didn't like the first four ep of this lakorn but continued watching cause of rita and andrew not i'm glad i watched cause i'm hook these last two ep have been fantastic rita and andrew have really good chemistry. i feel bad for both rita and andrew they're both being used by the uncle. i wonder when rita will start falling for him again

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I agree with marley on that the current situation is bringing Sirisa closer to Manasing. It's adds the jealousy factor that makes Teetayu realize his feelings for the princess more.

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah..the uncle said it in episode 6 today that he killed his own brother, which is teetayu's dad and that other lives that are left mean nothing to him anymore, or something like that. I have to say, today's episode..I just want to beat up Joy..haha..she's so evilllllllllllllllllllllllllll...

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I don't know. Somehow as evil as Joy is, you got to feel for her character too. Her father doesn't care for her and the guy she loves thinks of her only as a sister. In this episode I think Sirisa wanted to hear that Teetayu wanted to marry her not only for the uncle but because he had feelings for her. Can't believe she wanted to kill herself because she didn't want them to use her as a tool for the throne. When are they getting married already?

onahc

sarNie Elites
I don't know. Somehow as evil as Joy is, you got to feel for her character too. Her father doesn't care for her and the guy she loves thinks of her only as a sister. In this episode I think Sirisa wanted to hear that Teetayu wanted to marry her not only for the uncle but because he had feelings for her. Can't believe she wanted to kill herself because she didn't want them to use her as a tool for the throne. When are they getting married already?
"A tool", haha that's funny how you put it. LOL

i can understand how Sisira would be angry at Teetayu...i mean, c'mon, he was playing her that whole time...but at the same time, you've got to see where Teetayu's coming from too; he thinks Sisira's father is responsible for his father's death.

i can't stand manasing though...good for him for being loyal and all, but he's just annoying and the way he regards Teetayu is just ugh...

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
makes you think though... andrew thinks rita's dad killher his father ..hence why he is so angry with her family BUT the truth is that it was actually his uncle..HOWEVER rita's parents were REALLY killed by andrew's uncle... how will she truly accept the nephew of the man who killed her parents.... ooo cant wait to see how things work out

chenling

sarNie Adult
I finally started watching this lakorn, I love it...Andrew and Rita, I just love them together..and his character..Fantastic! :wub: