MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^just got done watching epi 1. must say it started off pretty good. lovin' the chemistry between andrew and rita. i like how he portray his role. hes so tough and manly like..as for rita, shes doing a great job in her acting cuz i havent her showed as much emotion until this lakorn.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Anyone want a 440kbps Quality of this lakorn. It's about 290-300mb per episode. Close to High Quality like what they have on Thaitv.

kimmorjones

sarNie Egg
Can someone give me a summary please?
If you go to wishbone blog there is a summary. Wishbone is also subbing this lakorn thakfully. I am super excited because I think Andrew is too dreamy :wub: I also like Joy, this is the first lakorn I have seen her in where she looks really pretty. I knew she was pretty but they always made her look weird, like in JLR and the grandma wig :lol:

Well I am off to watch ep.1 it sounds good.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
LOL... Gotta praise Andrew in here! Haha.. He's such a great actor! Watching episode 2 now and it's getting good :)

little

sarNie Adult
this lakorn suppose to be ancient setting but it has some modern things to it. i like andrew character playful, mean, player but i just can't take it where he has something with that girl besides n' ek. I don't know if i want to continue cuz of that. but i do want ot know what's going on to this lakorn.

kimmorjones

sarNie Egg
I am still waiting on ep.1 to be subbed all the way through. Thankfully wishbone is taking this project up so I will be keeping up on it through her. How was ep. 2? Ep 1. Na'ek looks to have a crush on the Pra'ek already. It just proves that all girls deep down LOVE us some bad boys :blush:

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
one thing still kinda doesnt register with me is how he is allow to walk around the kingdom all the time....where are the guards?????...lol
<3 andrew gregson

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
OOh andrew is not a lower classmen he's actually the bad guy's nephew I believe. Notice how he got away easily from jail? Crap I dont remember their names. Hehehe so duh today.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
OOh andrew is not a lower classmen he's actually the bad guy's nephew I believe. Notice how he got away easily from jail? Crap I dont remember their names. Hehehe so duh today.
And Teetayu's father used to be the king's councillor before he was shot. I wonder what happened that made him got shot in front of his son.

Btw _ I've just started watching as I was busy throughout the weekend and I also usually wait for the whole subbed episode (or at least half a episode) to be uploaded before I start watching.

ANDREW IS SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: (I'll probably be repeating this a few times more so consider yourself warned! :D ^_^ :D)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I watched this and Andrew is looking mighty fine!! I guess the story is looking good so far! can't wait to watch episode 2 subbed!! :lol:

Casper

sarNie Egg
what? he is the bad guy's nephew??? but when they met it seemed like they didnt know each other at all.....

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
what? he is the bad guy's nephew??? but when they met it seemed like they didnt know each other at all.....
The bad guy is Andrew's dad's half-brother. They had the same father I think. I'm not sure if Andrew knows about that connection or not. It seems like he and the bad guy really don't like each other.