MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

fun

Expired Sarnie
PJJ didn't really spend much on wardrope :eek: But Rita still looks great. As for Andrew no comment lol

Thanks Tinah!

solin

sarNie Adult
Thank for the picture !
Rita looks pretty even with this costume and Andrew is still so cute.
Elephant ride with Andrew

jakjann

Jakjann

ลั่นกล้อง “มงกุฎแสงจันทร์”แอนดริว- น็อต แข่งโปโลช้าง ทีวีเยอรมัน ตามทำสารคดี

(IMG:http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv100/j...7/untitled1.jpg)

(IMG:http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv100/j...7/untitled2.jpg)

“มงกุฎแสงจันทร์”ผลงานเรื่องแรกของเป่า จิน จง ที่ช่อง 3 เดินกล้องถ่ายทำแล้ว กับฉากเปิดเรื่องยิ่งใหญ่ ด้วยการระดมทัพนักแสดงตั้งแต่พระนาง แอนดริว เกรกสัน,ศรีริต้า เจนเซ่น ร่วมด้วย น็อต -วรฤทธิ์ เฟื่องอารมย์,บิ๊ก- ศรุต วิจิตรานนท์,เฟรช-อริศรา วงษ์ชาลี,นิรุตติ์ ศิริจรรยา,สาวิตรี สามิภักดิ์,ยอดมนู ภมรมนตรี,สมภพ เบญจาทิกุล,ศานติ สันติเวชชกุล,อภิชาต ชูสกุล,อาณกร ภควราง***ร และ เจฟฟรี่ -ธีรภัทร อินทะนนท์ มุ่งตรงสู่จังหวัดเชียงราย

ในฉากเปิดปมความแค้นของพระเอก ทีฑายุ (รับบทโดย แอนดริว)กับครอบครัวของกษัตริย์ที่มี เจ้าหญิงศิศิรา(รับบทโดย ศรีริต้า) เป็นจุดศูนย์กลางของความรักและความแค้น

จากเหตุการณ์ฟาดฟันของพระเอกและพระรอง (รับบทโดย น็อต วรฤทธิ์) ที่ต้องใช้ฉากหลังเป็นการแข่งขันโปโลช้าง ซึ่งประเทศไทยได้รับเกียรติเป็นเจ้าภาพจัดขึ้นเพียงปีละครั้ง เป่า จิน จงเลยได้โอกาส ขอถ่ายทำความแปลกและสนุกสนานของกีฬาบนหลังช้างมากำนัลให้แฟนละคร โดย อาตู่ ผู้กำกับขนทีมงานไปสร้างฉากพลับพลาที่ประทับของกษัตริย์และเหล่าทหารในเมืองล่วงหน้า
นานนับอาทิตย์ แต่ความยากไม่ได้อยู่แค่การสร้างฉาก เพราะผู้กำกับจอมละเมียดอย่างอาตู่ มีสโลแกนเล่นจริง เจ็บจริง พระเอกและพระรองอย่าง แอนดริวและน็อต เลยต้องฟิตร่างกายมาอย่างดี เพื่อซ้อมเล่นโปโลบนหลังช้างให้วงสวิงเหมือนเหล่านักกีฬานานาชาติที่เพิ่งแข่งขันเสร
็จไปหมาดๆ โดยเฉพาะ น็อต วรฤทธิ์ ที่ต้องเล่นโปโลจนตกหลังช้างตามบท

ด้วยความทุ่มเทของนักแสดง และความน่ารักของช้างไทยที่ร่วมมือในการถ่ายทำเต็มที่ ฉากใหญ่ที่ถ่ายถึง 2 วันเต็มๆ เลยได้ภาพทุกมุมสมใจผู้กำกับ ทั้งการแข่งขันในสนามและฉากผู้ชมที่ระดมนักแสดงสำคัญในเรื่อง แต่งองค์ครบเครื่องนั่งชมตลอดการแข่งขัน

ทิ้งท้ายน่าชื่นใจกับการทำงานเกินร้อยของทีมงานและนักแสดงไทยที่ร่วมแรงร่วมใจจนทีมผ
ลิตสารคดีจากเยอรมันถึงกับทึ่ง ตรงเข้าขอเก็บเบื้องหลังและสัมภาษณ์ อาตู่ ผู้กำกับถึงการทำละครของคนไทย ไปฉายโกอินเตอร์อีกด้วย

“มงกุฎแสงจันทร์”ละครรักระหว่างรบลงานกำกับเรื่องล่าสุดของ นพพล โกมารชุน กับทัพนักแสดงคุณภาพ เริ่มตระเวนถ่ายทำแล้วทั่วประเทศไทย อดใจรอพบกับเรื่องราวเข้มข้นต่อเนื่องได้เร็วๆ นี้

http://www.siamrath.co.th/uifont/NewsDetai...1&nid=36790

(I cant not transalte it T.T only what I can say is that a Discorvery team from Germany have record this drama scenes of this dramas and if I not wrong they want to show in germany TV hmm.... I will wait XDD *I lives in germany* )

jakjann

Jakjann
I am sure they are not shooting in germany ^^´´

hmm in this articel is that the discorvery team was excited about something on this crew and had interview the regisseur

jakjann

Jakjann
http://www.matichon.co.th/khaosod/view_new...TMHdOUzB5Tnc9PQ==

Joy is pleased to act as a Nang rai´s role in Mongkood Seang Jun

She say she that this role is very evil, she has already read the chapter and find it is pleased and want to know what happens as next. She like it very much and say that she is evil with brain (clever)

And that she is the only want that has to plan everything , exploit the men , she is the only that wants to overthrow the monarch, it fits with the politics of today (presently).

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea jakjaan just translated the article about joy. i dnk but i perfer joy as n'ek. she suits the role more

solin

sarNie Adult
I like seeing Joy in N'rai because her acting is really good which make it be realistic.
Her character seems to be very intesresting for making someone be so pleased to play an evil
But in fact I have always found evil characters more interesting lol.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow rita looks nice in those pix....its cool for hoy to play n'rai again...i like her more as n'rai than n'ek....

I like seeing Joy in N'rai because her acting is really good which make it be realistic.
Her character seems to be very intesresting for making someone be so pleased to play an evil
But in fact I have always found evil characters more interesting lol.
agree :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oooo i cant wait to see joy as n'rai... a smart evil n'rai ehehe xp...

joy playing either n'ek or n'rai is fine by me ^_^...