MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

fanny

sarNie Adult
OMG....THAT'S A GREAT NEWS. HAVENT SEE HIM IN LAKORN FOR AWHILE AND HE WILL HAVE LAKORN WITH MY FAVORITE N'EK. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
yes! Andrew is making a hot comeback!
Please let Rita confirm, they would look godly together. ^________^

And I love Rita

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yess Andrew! I don't care what lakorn he's in as long as I get to see him. And him and Rita should look cute together, they're both halfies.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
A good come back for Andrew. This will be the hottest onscreen couple for 2009.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its andrews time to shine! i hope he'll have more than 1 lakorn. hes gonna have a sitcom that he'll be producing too

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I heard that someone met Rita in person and asked her about this lakorn and she said she really wanted to play in this lakorn so much.

From the news, she still has "Prasart Mued" and another lakorn with Broadcast (I'm not sure if it's "Wiang Gum Gam" or not.) If she can clear up her schedule, it will be confirmed that Rita is N'ek of this lakorn.

Wow! very interesting couple.

From the news in Kom Chad Leuk, Ah-Too said he changed from Aum and Aff because Ch.3 urged him to make this lakorn early in the year before "Kehas See Daeng", so he couldn't wait for Aum and Aff schedule.

No matter if it's Aum&Aff or Andew&Rita, I deadly want to see this lakorn.

ice

sarNie Hatchling
I'm very happy with this pairing especially since Andrew is coming back :D
Can't wait to see how its going to turn out!!!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I'm really excited too...haven't seen Andrew since really the one with Bua Chompoo...ummmm what was it called oh yeah "Sadut Ruk" and that one wasn't so great for me at least. I'm so glad if it is true that Rita will be the leading lady. She's so beautiful, naturally without trying. And she's got talent to boot. My sister will like the pairing. She's an Andrew fan...and she's been asking if he's got any new lakorns and I tell her no and she gets really upset...and tells me if he does she hopes that Andrew's nangek is someone really pretty. So I think she will be happy with this pairing.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I heard that someone met Rita in person and asked her about this lakorn and she said she really wanted to play in this lakorn so much.

From the news, she still has "Prasart Mued" and another lakorn with Broadcast (I'm not sure if it's "Wiang Gum Gam" or not.) If she can clear up her schedule, it will be confirmed that Rita is N'ek of this lakorn.

No matter if it's Aum&Aff or Andew&Rita, I deadly want to see this lakorn.
I hope Rita sticks to WGG... and this. I so agree with you, regardless if its not Ateam, I still really want to see since it is with two other great person!!! =)

Katerine

Butterfly123
I hope it's rita her and Andrew will look good together =P
i think alot of Ch 3 actress want to be in here PJJ are quiet good :p
but i would have watched regardless who in it it sound intresting :p