MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

cecilia

Staff member
Aff said Mongkut Sang Jun and Plerng Boon are scheduled but things could change because both openings are mid next year. She asked Ah Thoo to wait for her and he understands she has other commitments/queue and she hopes he won't be "noi jai". If everything goes as planned then she will be in both lakons. I take that as nothing is confirmed until they start shooting. I hope she doesn't get replaced because they are big lakons and I want Ah thoo to wait for her too. If he can't, it will be due to scheduling conflict more than his preference for another actress. If that was the case, he would have told her no in the first place. Oh FYI, Ah Jim Mayurachat will be directing Plern Boon.
really, that's cool ..
so can't wait to hear who the p'ek is ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks wishy.. T_T.. ateam.. ah too.. please wait for aff.. T_T...

hehe.. i agree .. if not aum.. than oil.. hehehe..

onahc

sarNie Elites
I just found this news talk about AFF in Mungkood Sang Jan, hope you all enjoy. :rolleyes:

Anyway, this news type in Thai Lang. and my Eng.is quite bad, anyone pls translate it in Eng.Lang.

V
V

http://entertain.teenee.com/thaistar/27522.html

Credit : News fr.Dara daily, pic fr.ilovetaksaorn.com

Okay, this is a good interview and I'm going to make it brief.

Q&A

1) Aff says she wants to work with Ah too and has asked him to wait for her because Mong Kut Sang Jun opens mid next year. Early next year will be the opening for lakon Plerng Boon with Ah Jim Mayurachat.

2) She only has time for lakons and movies because her schedule is tight.

3) She would give the title Princess of Entertainment/Jao Ying Bunterng to P'Ann Thongprasom, her n'ek nai duang jai. She doesn't want to compare herself to Ann's level.

4) She wants to do her job the best that she can possibly do and stay under the radar. She doesn't want the title and be viewed that way. Yada Yada.

5) She wasn't aware that Khun Boy said he only wants her with Bie for Pra Jun See Roong but if true, then she is really happy and excited to work with Bie, just like how she was excited to work with Aum and Ken.

6) She is not "kreng" to work with Bie, it's acting. She wants to "fak nua fak thua" with his fans because he has a large fan club. She and bie took acting class with the same teacher but at different times. She praises Bie saying that he is very talented and his talent is multifaceted. Yada Yada.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks for translating the article!!

it's sweet how she said she thinks Ann is the Princess of Entertainment and she's so modest saying she doesn't want to compare with Ann's level. they're both amazing.

anyway i can't wait and i hope thye don't change cast. i want ATEAM here. Plerng Boon however...i wouldn't mind so much if Aff wasn't in there...don't much like the storyline

cikna

sarNie Adult
so, are they playing in this lakorn or not? this is definitely the ultimate dream lakorn for me! crossing fingers... :huh:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
so, are they playing in this lakorn or not? this is definitely the ultimate dream lakorn for me! crossing fingers...
I pray also for them to do this lakorn instead of plearng bonn... I hope aum will take this as he wanna go to India to accompany pinky in her bollywood debute and aff is doing this because she is so sweet and charming that a princess role is perfect for her...

fun

Expired Sarnie
it's sweet how she said she thinks Ann is the Princess of Entertainment and she's so modest saying she doesn't want to compare with Ann's level. they're both amazing.
I know she has a heart of gold. Princess of Entertainment will always be Ann- you know like Elvis the King of Rock, Michael the King of Pop, etc.

suezie

sarNie Juvenile
Okay I am Okay with Aff being in here but I think they should choose a different P'ek
because Aum and Aff have way too much lakorn together and I feel that their chemistry might die out if they play in more together.

I think that they should take a break from playing with each other for a while and then they should join team again in another lakorn down the road in a few year. Then that would be an exciting lakorn to anticipate over.

That is just my thought.

cecilia

Staff member
^it's confirmed .. bie sukrit.
it dont matter, i like both of them.

althoug, i won't mind seeing aff with any of those actors you mention up there too.

neena

sarNie Adult
WAIT!! whose in this lakorn now? aff is starring in another lakorn with bie?!! aum denied this lakorn? wha?...plerng boon really has ateam now? i-am-so-confused.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
bie again???????? :wacko:

I can't imgae.......................

I think cecilia means "Prajan See Roong".

For this lakorn, it's hard to be Bie because Ah-Too, the producer, used to quarrel with Khun Boy Thakolkriet, the owner of the company that Bie works with. Khun Boy may not allow.