MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Now the quarrelling starts again :D . Anywho, I'll be waiting for Ah'Too's confirmation or probably the... Erm... Opening? o_O

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Aff gave the interview for Khaosod Newspaper.

From Khaosod Newspaper, July 31st,08.
Credit scan to iloveaksaorn.com

"Too Noppon offered the role pairing with Aum Atichart...?

"Ah-Too really offered me but I don't know who I will play with. It depends on the seniors. If it's really P'Aum, I'm happy because we've worked together for many times now. We know the way we act, so it's easy to work together. I will have lakorn with Ah-Jim (her producer) next year too."

I wish it will be confirmed. But we can't be sure until the opening. Everything can change.

natty

Chubs
it's aff as of today.. but filming doesn't start til next year.. that's at least 6 months away.. from now til then.. anything could happen.. aff may drop out to do another project or pjj might want to film earlier and use someone else.. anything could happen..

natty

Chubs
and you are telling me this because?...its not like im disappointed that anne/dome arent in here. plus, weather or not aum/aff are confirm doesnt mean us fans still cant hope.

i'm just telling you for your own good my dear.. if i dont care i wouldnt tell you.. i mean you do jump around like 5x a week changing pra'nang left and right in every forums you go to without waiting for real confirmation or checking to see how credible it is .. while some may appreciate that.. lol but others like me start to see you less and less credible.. which is sad and i don't want that to happen.. so take it however you want.. lol.

sendtokob

sarNie Egg
I think the news about Ann in this lakorn was rumour since PJJ moved to CH3 and they are said being produce 2 lakorn. So for me the news about Ann is kind of old news.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmmmmmm.. august.. september.. october november.. december.. january.. xp .. 5 - 6 more months till the new year.. lalalaala...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
seems like we r wanting time to fly... MSJ is for our beloved ateam... no one else but only ateam and ateam as aff will be the most beautiful princess and aum will be hottie and cheecky ... i m so happy just to picture their role and i ll also boycotte the lakorn if it is not ateam ....heheheheh ateam and ateam ....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i'll boycott with you lol.. ateam.. **sigh** .. i already picture tham as prince n princess hehe.. >_< .. my lovely ateam..

lilypha

sarNie Adult
thanks for joining me as I cant picture my lovely princess aff without hottie prince aum... anyway if they have only aff, I will somehow also give it a thought but I will completely turn it off if aff is with either paul or nok c... I will go mad... good storyline lakorn will be wasted if they dont have the right cast... ateam please ....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
eeeeeeeeeek dont even mention nok chotchai to me eeeeeeeeeek .. he can be her dad.. ahhhhhhhhhhh ... never.... >_< that would seriously freak me out if he is confirmed..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
eeeeeeeeeek dont even mention nok chotchai to me eeeeeeeeeek .. he can be her dad.. ahhhhhhhhhhh ... never.... >_< that would seriously freak me out if he is confirmed..
i'm sorrie but why is he still acting as pra'ek...it's was way scary and did not look rite at all wen he starred w/ Namfon...gives me the goosebumps :unsure:

I will boycott tis lakorn w/ u girls if the pra'ek IS Nok! :arrg:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i didn't watch that lakorn because.. ugh.. i was disguted.. eeek.. even if fon was in there i couldnt watch it.. >_< .. sigh.. lol..

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I also didnt watch that one nok with fon... it is a big turn off... I also wonder why nok is still pek he should be uncle or father role... I dont know if I can stand him new lakorn with mew... I can say he is too old and his wrinkle face is so obvious... sorry i like him as an actor but not a p'ek anymore .... just hope MSJ has ateam and I will be over the moon....or at least aff with rome... I think rome is also hot... hey, I just wish the producer can read our comment so that they dont waste their production with mismatching p'ek and n'ek...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yup.. good as an actor but .. not p'ek material no more lmao.. hehe.. aniwaise.. still rootin for my ateam hehe xp.. hmm if only they could eh.. lol.. xp.. if only they could..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
"Ah-Too really offered me but I don't know who I will play with. It depends on the seniors. If it's really P'Aum, I'm happy because we've worked together for many times now. We know the way we act, so it's easy to work together. I will have lakorn with Ah-Jim (her producer) next year too."
I wish it will be confirmed. But we can't be sure until the opening. Everything can change.

aww that is too cute "if it's really P'Aum, i'm HAPPY" mannnn

ATEAM! ATEAM! ATEAM! ATEAM! ATEAM! ATEAM! ...