MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

solin

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the video link ! It's so nice to have some more news about this lakorn !
Can't wait to watch Andrew and Rita together lol.

BeeBee

sarNie Egg
i cant wait for this lakorn to air! Andrew is such a hunk!Rita+Andrew make such a compatible couple...
do we hv ani update..galz?..

tinah

sarNie Coma
some behind scene pix. credit to ritafanclub

gosh the wardrobe and hairstyle is so plain unlike in sroy san jun rita was so stunning from top to bottom. she still look pretty in here despite the bad wardrobe

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for the pics ^_^..
gosh they look great together..
but gosh i still dislike the outfits..

BeeBee

sarNie Egg
wow thanks for the pixz update!! Andrew is sooo CUTE...his handsome face making me wanna watch all his lakorn again!..especailly da one with kob!...Miss seeing him onscreen..its been ages!!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
O M G thnx Tinah I'm so in love with Princess lakorn. So miss Andrew! Andrew and Rita have chemistry can't wait to see this lakorn

thank you for posting all those photos Tinah! now, i really am anticipating this lakorn!

yes, i agree that the outfits aren't the greatest...they're simple and kind of plain, but the outfits are kind of growing on me...they aren't all that bad...Rita still looks so pretty though, despite the simplicity of the outfits.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
agree the outfit doesn't look all that great but man the cast is amazing. I realize Joy R is in all my anticipated lakorn.

solin

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much Tina for posting all this pictures !

It makes me want to watch the lakorn already and some pictures are so cute and especially this one lol

I agree that the costumes are too simple but after a while I begin to like them.

And everyone look good in it : Rita is still so pretty !