Muer Dok Ruk Ban (Act Art Generation)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
o_O Tye is in this lakorn? Also Noon? I have to catch up! But Ploy is the nang'rai, right? Then who is Chai suppose to end up with?

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
wow..this seem like a very interesting lakorn..thanks for all the infos...can't wait to see..Mart?? oooohhh hott...lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
more pix

Aff/Mart loosk like a sweet couple but omg, i think marts gonna die :eek:*skc* . i hope not!..this is gonna be sad

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thanks for the pixs,tinah...Mart is gonna dieO.O?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It's airing after Ruk Ter Took Wan,right?...Forget about the dudes! Aff and Ploy are so pretty!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh, Ploy's own lakorn airs after the other^^. I can't wait to see them. Aff and Ploy looks so pretty in those clothings!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
sc of the teaser.credit to myself

Aff was engaged to Mart than all the sudden got engage to Jeb. i guess she was force?..

puppylov

sarNie Adult
dun like this kind of drama cuz aff and matt won't get together. they luv each other, but they won't end up wit each other.

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
wait im so confused..lol whos the nang ek??? ploy or no? or is ploy the nang rai?
either way im cant wait to see this too :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aff is the n'ek and ploys the n'rai. but really, i think Noon/Tye will be the main couple cuz it seems like Aff/Mart wont get with each other and they are in the parents gen.